I have 3 questions. Does anyone have any witch hat model I can use for my character? Can models made from blender be used for ONI? Or do I have to import it into XSI mod tool as fbx then convert it to dae?
And the character I am creating will be:
1. a little transparent
2. have 150 health
3. Dodge a lot with after images
4. Immune to particle attacks
5. Use mostly teleporting with after images and particle attacks
6. Use moves that causes stuns, sleep and stagger
7. Hover a little bit off the ground when in combat state
8. Doesn't block much
Is this considered overpowered? This character was inspired by mismagius and gengar. What's your opinion? I want this character to be balance and awesome at the same time
1) https://3dwarehouse.sketchup.com/model/ … /Witch-Hat download the Collada version.
or https://www.turbosquid.com/3d-model/wit … _order=asc These are the 2 sites I use to find 3d models.
2) http://wiki.oni2.net/Importing_character_models#Blender - Also, look at the talk page: http://wiki.oni2.net/Talk:Importing_character_models
3) I have imported models from Blender into Oni with some success, but it was a loooong time ago, so I don't remember details about my experience.
Thank you so much EdT I managed to find the hat I am looking for in the first link but it just need a little tweaking which I have in mind.