Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#1 07/29/13 04:07

TennoDia

Warframe

Hi everyone, I have recently started to play Warframe which is a free-to-play cooperative third-person shooter video game, developed by Digital Extremes for Playstation 4 and Microsoft Windows.

Does anyone play this game?

When I first play it, I thought of Oni as it is somehow similar such as operating the console to open the door, sliding to avoid lasers etc.

However, Warframe has better graphics and has even more game features like wall sliding, numerous weapons, different factions (enemies), different characters with different powers etc.

Warframe

Warframe_screenshot_cbdcac4f.jpeg

Oni fan since 2003! {)

Currently, I'm playing Warframe.

#2 07/29/13 06:07

Iritscen

Re: Warframe

It does look interesting; shame it's not on Macs or a Sony system, so that rules me out.

Check out the Anniversary Edition Seven at ae.oni2.net!

#3 07/30/13 03:07

TennoDia

Yea, hopefully it will be on mac in future!

Oni fan since 2003! {)

Currently, I'm playing Warframe.

#4 08/01/13 21:08

MarlonArt

I've played Warframe. Concept is interesting. The graphics and creature designs are solid. Melee combat is restricted to a single button/ move. Although it looked cool it didn't do much to hold my interest. Then again I have a ton of projects going on, so I don't have much time for gaming at the moment.

#5 08/02/13 13:08

tens

I completely agree with Marlon, though interesting. It just couldn't keep me interested enough to play further. With school going on. I have even lower time than normal so i tend to play Dota 2. I understand you like this game. I recommend Blacklight Retribution, that game kept me playing for a month. It's really fun once you get a hang of the game's system. But there are those people who have irl money and use that to buy a bit stronger weapons. But in the end it comes down to who pre-fired and who got around. Rather than who has the better ping. *I play 250 ping constant in BLR*

What does it matter? Even if the odds are against me, I'll do it, it doesn't matter.

Board footer