Hanako is Hayate's partner ...
like him she's an agile classic warrior inspired by fantasy and old chinese\japanese themes. 2 of her outfits are inspired by Chun Li the famous character from Street Fighter.
The character comes with 7 outfits: Black Armor, Modern(Jacket), Red, Purple, Classic(Syndicate), Blue(Chun Li Cosplay), and White.
and a custom chenille by paradox
In addition to some custom made moves :
the heavy kick is made by Paradox
the running kick throw is by Andrew
in addition to other moves by myself.
check her : P_P_K, K_K_fwK (crescent kick equivalent), and bk_fw_Kick (willow kick equivalent)
Version 1.1 Change Log -solves character lod issues .. When spawned as AI model would be too blocky and full of gaps. Version 1.2 Change Log -Added a 6th outfit : classic \ syndicate outfit -Fixed bug with throws on vdg stunned enemies -Improved heavy punch animation and the 2 hit effect -Improved forward punch -Added Ninja teleport particle to the ONCCs Version 1.3 Change Log -Added a 7th outfit : modern \ jacket outfit -Some model changes to the blue outfit (Chun Li Cos-play) -Slight textural change to the red outfit
Download 23615Hanako Package through the AEInstaller
depot link: http://mods.oni2.net/node/218
Last edited by Samer (28/6/13 3:52)
I like. a lot. Can't wait for finished product.
"New car, caviar, four star daydream, think I'll buy me a football team."
Oni fan since 2001.
You are really improving in the character modeling! Looks great!
Thecreature her moves are gonna be similar to hayate's.
btw remember when u recorded the super sound moves for him ?
''dragon claw'' and ''cyclone kick'' .. Don't suppose u know anyone who can make a female version of them ?
Last edited by Samer (14/9/12 22:23)
Nice...but I still think that her face is too realistic for Oni.
Interesting....But that flower in her hairs look ....weird..Another thing ..Isn't this outfit a lite to thin for fighting?
as said it's her "modern" outfit .. there's the red, white and black armored for "fighting" not every outfit has to be bulky and armored.
and weird how ?
Last edited by Samer (17/9/12 15:42)
That's modern? You want to say that is how she walk on the streets..right? Ok.. i understand now..But still thinking that her "fowler hair" style look odd. For me add last. I also see that you make some progress witch Face. Still to realistic but you pretty close.
"not every outfit has to be bulky and armored."-Really???
1.The head was posted before on the various character project, and u didnt say anything abt the flower then, so now it's too late for me to destroy the entire head mesh and start over. And u still haven't specified what's weird or how it can be improved, if u don't like the hair style in general that's personal preferance.
2. this face is for this outfit i haven't changed it for the others yet. And too realistic .. Compare it to sarai's face and new severed textures, she's not a cartoon.
3. modern in comparison to the other outfits and to her character. Hayate and hanako originally are outside of the oni futuristic era inspired by medivel, magic, fantasy, and old japanese\chinese themes .. and so will stay. i have other futuristic/modern female characters, hydra, sarai, shinibot etc
4. the hair mesh is made by a professional modeler not me, however it took a lot of work to reduce polycont, merge the hair and adjust the uvs and that's how good it will get.
5. She'll have 4 outfits, one can simply not use the one he doesn't like.
6. Yes not every outfit has to be bluky and armored, she will however have a black armored non bulky outfit
Last edited by Samer (17/9/12 16:27)
2- Ok..I will use to it.
3- I understand.
4- Did I say that the hair mesh is bad or something?
5- I like it but it look for me to odd for a modern outfit. Thats all (but thats only my opinion)
6 - ..........
I understand but just saying it's odd or weird doesn't give me much to work with .. You have to be more specific on how i can improve it. and i didn't mean u in specific i meant in general she'll have 4 outfits to please all tastes..
Tomorrow i will wrote you in details what I don't like in this hair style, or in the outfit .OK?Then you can take this into consideration or not.
Last edited by ltemplar (17/9/12 16:49)
How about reducing the yellow strings in length at the back? Cut half?
Also I would remove the hair bulk where the blue rose is attached to. Dunno bout ingame but in third screen shot it looks like a tumor. (lol?)
And then move the rose a bit higher and make it pointing up + side + backwards.
The problem is the hair and the rose are 1 mesh not separated, it had 3 more roses that i removed for poly count reduction, but this one shares many polygons with the hair, can't simply isolate it and move it.
In the end i might just find a different head/hair style if it's that bad .. But how about the outfit like the new shoes no more fury heels, or the vest that came from different model merged with caren chest, or the little skirt that isn't overlapping with the thigh
I'll cut down the stripes.
Last edited by Samer (18/9/12 5:56)
could someone convert this to obj or dae ? it's fbx but it's not opening with xsi for me .. and using fbx converter is also giving me a file that doesn't open.
http://thefree3dmodels.com/stuff/charac … 4-1-0-2437
Hope one of these works for you: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1869/Makoto.zip
1. Hair around the rose ..it's simply to big. She look like she have some hump rather than hair around her neck
2. her shoes..For moderate age there are simply look to old.
3. yellow strings..to long..
4. yellow not matching really good witch purple or violet.blue or light blue will be better choice here.
5. What is that piece of material on the left side of her pelvis? One sided skirt? She will look much more sexy in short skirt(Sarai is god example) rather than this.
6. Arms witch are not puffed end witch wrists that are puffed.This look like she is wearing clothes not matching here.
I believe, that she will be looking more attractive/beautiful/sexy, when you create something similar to china dress, rather than this.Long or short styled dress witch exposed or hidden arms will be perfect - and matching more her style.
Last edited by ltemplar (18/9/12 10:22)
1. That's a hair style that is found i didn't create it .. But since others don't like it either i'll try to find a different hair style, that can be lowered in polygon count and merge it with this face once i finish the other outfits and if i have enough time, though it would have been much easier for me if people would have commented before i merged the head and adjusted the uvs, i posted on the various character project, it wasn't merged back then ..
2. Disagree open shoes are worn by many ages they originaly belonged to a model even younger than this one and i just love how they look .
3. I'll cut down the yellow strips a bit, i fail to see what difference it will make though.
4. Disagree yellow and purple are among my favorite combinations of colors .. That's personal preferance i don't like purple and blue.
5. Yup one sided piece of cloth also that style exists, not liking it is personal preferance, and no i don't want her to be a sarai duplicate.
6. Disagree, having puffed biceps that end with tight wrists doesn't make sense but here the biceps have a string pulling them tight and then the wrists don't and so are puffed.. This style is very common in medivel clothes .. U can find a ton of pics by googling it.
7. Dresses are too difficult to make in oni, u seem to be not aware of the limitations, she has to be 19 parts .. Imagine a long dress skirt that is merged to the pelvis : it will look too stiff, it will overlap with the thighs .. Any moves that rotate the pelvis or the thighs will make them stick out of the dress, and splitting it the skirt between the pelvis and thighs won't look so good when she kicks, suddenly the dress becomes pants...
And this outfit is too lite for fighting but a long china dress would make more sense ?
her white outfit will be a short dress like.
Not liking a style of clothes or hair or color scheme is personal preferance i can't please all personal tastes however pointing out for example that thighs overlap calfs too much or wrists are too short in comaprison to her body or eyes too far apart .. that i can change.
these are the 2 models i used
i considered adding the first image outfit as a real modern outfit but her stance is hard to match and parts to split.
the red outfit was inspired by this
and elektra model from marvel ultimate alliance game.
Last edited by Samer (18/9/12 11:14)
Ok..but you asked i response.
1 - is prefect...for what he want to show(the original modeler).
2- second one is from final fantasy(13 or 12)- they put everything there..to show girls as much exposed as the can..this is not a good example. I'm not the fan of thous clothes(to thin.. exposed..fantasy in general in my opinion not much oni style in general).
Now returning to topic
a)shoes on model look moderate your look old(texture issue only, not model)- another thing there are on high heels(1st model).
b)pants on model are matching nice..yours are looking like not matching.
c)Top is good...giving her Konoko jacket will be perfect addition to it.(adding on the top you have now).This will also do short work on the arms an wrists.
d)Not true. that china dress is complicated.. tap in google TEKKEN 2- it is created in the model style of ONI(all body parts are separated), and see yourself.
e)I'm not critique the red outfit but moderate. Red is ok in my opinion.
f)adding styled watch or bracelet will be good too(the necklace should stay is matching perfectly).
I'm not forcing you to do what i wrote just simply showing my point of view. Punting statement" this is your personal filing.." can be attached to any critique, because ALL thous opinions are in some way, the personal preferences. So you can take them into consideration or not. It's up to you.
Last edited by ltemplar (18/9/12 13:54)