Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#76 09/11/12 07:09

EdT
Website

Re: Oni_Dark Future_TC

Those are amazing models.  Can't wait to see them in-game.

#77 09/11/12 08:09

s10k
Website

EdT wrote:

Those are amazing models.  Can't wait to see them in-game.

Agree. Your project seems like a fresh breeze in relation to what we are habituated.

#78 09/11/12 09:09

uroboros

these models look quite professional. yikes

I especially like 3rd mech model and all black Konoko from the last pic (kinda assassin look).

Last edited by uroboros (09/11/12 09:09)

#79 09/11/12 11:09

ltemplar

"could you consider making me a male version one for Ultimate Griffin ?" all suits will be unisex..I simply made them based on the konko model because I want to test, if there are not to big, and can be operated by the operator in scout armor thats all. I will also add them a hatch with integrated helmet to it. But if you want special designed armor for Griffin usage.. then i can make some modification here and there to make one. I still need to crate heavy military suit first, and finish thous. but why not?
"Also i hope u'd allow me to use the green scout outfit as a second outfit for female bgi boss .. I currently use black, green and white as their color scheme .." No problem, but you must remember that this will be TCTF outfit(with badges , camouflage, etc).
"Also try to get the guardian model and torrets in game as soon as u can before u work too hard on their textures, cz i think they may give u some trouble with their importing." There are UWV warped so creating texture for them will be rather easy one(I plan to create 2 textures for FG-X1 and 2 for MT-X3 all in 512x512) Making only two textures instead of 10 makes life much easer....I will also create camera bot witch will be perfect for setting alarms (high hearing range poor sight range so it must come closer to identify you as the threat). Imagine the level where you must avoid not only guardians, thous laser detectors, cameras( special laser things), but also camera bots. That will be interesting don't you think?
We can also made some movable furnitures, witch can hide some important switches to pass levels to confuse lite bit the player, or ventilation vets..that will hide bypass paths(good excuse to use prone mode). This could be interesting don't you think?

Thanks EdT..I also read somewhere that you guys try to find the model for BGI flying transporter(or TCTF - I don't remember now).I can make one for you..But you must tell me how it should look, and how many textures you need for it.(3 or more.. ,if it must be one model or few separated, etc).I also read that you require a BGI headquarters model. I can create architecture and  furnitures too, so if you want some just tell me. You plan it as the tower(with offices on higher floors) with hidden underground facility or something else?
I will also add some office furnitures like desks chairs computers, cameras , etc to thous poor looking levels, so it can be my side project , not interfering with primal ones.

Last edited by ltemplar (09/11/12 16:09)

#80 09/11/12 14:09

Samer
Website

ltemplar wrote:

Also i hope u'd allow me to use the green scout outfit as a second outfit for female bgi boss .. I currently use black, green and white as their color scheme .." No problem, but you must remember that this will be TCTF outfit(witch badges , camouflage, etc)

mm so maybe u can keep a copy of the files before u add the badges and camo to them and give me that copy once u release, please ? :$

There are UWV warped so creating texture for them will be rather easy one(I plan to create 2 textures fo FG-X1 and 2 for MT-X3 all in 512x512) Making only two textures instead of 10 makes life much easer...."

i didn't mean the texturing part will be hard, i mean model wise they may give u some trouble with animations and body part rotations due to their different anatomy ..

We can also made some movable furnitures, witch can hide some important switches to pass levels to confuse lite bit the player, or ventilation vets..that will hide bypass paths(good excuse to use prone mode). This could be interesting don't you think?"

Edt made progress with movable furniture not sure if it's ready to use, and not sure that we're currently able to modify the original levels correctly to add ventilation vets and such but it's an interesting concept for new levels of course

You plan it as the tower(witch offices on higher floors) witch hidden underground facility or something else?

ouh i was hoping for a tower to go with my bgi characters mega pack big_smile

P.S : sorry but when u say witch it should be with* :$

Join our Oni Facebook Group
Check My YouTube Channel for my Oni Videos.
Check My Wiki page for all my stuff

#81 09/11/12 15:09

ltemplar

Well i can create tower model if you want and texture it.. but when i was referring to BGI level i men something like sky scraper, rather than tower(normal business building with offices for the outsider point o view) , with hidden elevator behind a wall or cabinet activated by the switch under desk in the boss office for example. Then this elevator will take the player to the underground research laboratory/fabric(not legal off course ). There will be high security rooms, cyborgs guys , laser walls , turrets.. boss rooms.. Iron demon test lab, etc. I have the plan for such level with will be integrated witch story line. Not a separate level (maybe a place where Mai will learn about Sturmanderung project or something). Think about it.

This level will be perfect for two approaches, divided into two parts.
-One the business part(one level)
-second business part(again) but with tighten security and underground facility

I also plan the konoko apartment level where konoko will be attacked by strange force (BGI- god way to introduce the first Sarai encounter-if Samer alow me to use her). Konoko then will track the attacking chopper/grav-fly to the another (but smaller), abandoned Warehouse (that she thinks) with will be in reality the hidden syndicate base of operation . There Konoko will get on the track of BGI connections , but before she will be able to dig something up. someone will tiger the place to self destruct. When she finally escape before the entire place will go up, she will spot a convoy of armored vans..tracking them she will arrive at the doors of the TCTF HQ, and then the level  of "CHAPTER 06 . COUNTERATTACK" will begun.

Tell my what you think about this method of connecting levels(for now it's only the concept..or maybe not smile ).

Ok. Samer i will do two textures with and without badges or camo. for the scout armor. But the rest will be up to you.

PS. thank* (damn auto correct button).

Last edited by ltemplar (09/11/12 17:09)

#82 09/11/12 15:09

uroboros

a little offtopic

You plan it as the tower(witch offices on higher floors) witch hidden underground facility or something else?

If you guys are considering making a level like this.. maybe you will like an idea whitch I came up after playing rooftops and tctfhq some time ago. tongue
Here's the basic Idea: Two towers in a small distance, elevator has been disabled by electronic defence system, so player would have to jump few times from one building to another one , (before landing player would also have to break window using breakable glass mod) in order to reach the ground flour.
I'm not really expecting anyone to actually make it cuz I'm not 100% sure if its a good idea. Just felt like sharing this Idea with you tongue

[/offtopic]

Last edited by uroboros (09/11/12 15:09)

#83 09/11/12 16:09

ltemplar

This could be one of escape routes..(hidden) for example. But tell me this first. You want the fight to take place between jumps or only simple parkuring?

Last edited by ltemplar (09/11/12 16:09)

#84 09/11/12 16:09

Samer
Website

ltemplar wrote:

I also plan the konoko apartment level where konoko will be attacked by strange force (BGI- god way to introduce the first Sarai encounter-if Samer alow me to use her). Konoko then will track the attacking chopper/grav-fly to the another (but smaller), abandoned Warehouse (that she thinks) witch will be in reality the hidden syndicate base of operation . There Konoko will get on the track of BGI connections , but before she will be able to dig something up. someone will tiger the place to self destruct. When she finally escape before the entire place will go up, she will spot a convoy of armored vans..tracking them she will arrive at the doors of the TCTF HQ, and then the level  of "CHAPTER 06 . COUNTERATTACK" will begun.

yikes the bgi attack at konoko's place, the warehouse, and the self destruct, sound a lot like the joint story, leus, mukade and I wrote yikes have u read it before ?
we have similar ideas tongue

anyway, i just wanted a simple tower to one day use for all the bgi characters i'll make as an extra separate level like i'm going to have for the custom character mega pack ..  however if u'll make an entire bgi level and include all my BGI characters then that will be awesome and i won't need the separate tower.

We can collaborate to finish the characters as i'm unable to finish them alone at this time ..
i have the bgi agents .. These are sarai's henchmen and would be suitable for the attack on konoko's apartment ..but  I need new animations for them ... Throws and such ( have them planned but have't had the time and sometimes the skill to make them)
i'm also planning to make bgi guards, and a receptionist which can be used for the business part of your level ..

Bgi cyborgs :
*the hydra ..model is done but i'm gonna change her head and improve textures, Also needs some animations ( i have them in mind, maybe u can help me make them) she's a high jumper, and very quick in her movement and has powerful kick attacks
*the typhoon also needs some animations (also i have them in mind but didn't have the time to make them yet)
*bgi hammer still working on his model, maybe u could also help with the model as you've shown to be talented with heavy armors :
concept is he's a heavy cyborg his helemt has a horn that looks like rhino from spiderman .. His fists are hammer shaped and he can do immense damage with them .. His attacks will include a longer version of striker's head buff, striking the hammers to the ground to create earthquakes and striking them together to create shock waves, he will be immune to bullets and can't be thrown or knocked down .. But will be slow and weak leg attacks ..
*bgi trooper .. I also have the model but the textures are not done .. If u want to help with texturing him it will be great !
*bgi shocker : i have the model in mind and prepared parts for it but didn't have a chance to finish it .. May need ur experties with particles to get him shooting electricity
bgi ninja bot : model is present only needs dividing to 19 parts and correcting rotations i can do that soon hopefully ..
bgi bat : the one i mentioned before i can make the model but i don't know hot to make the animations and particles  for her

jubei and akane : bgi female and male ninjas need an update currently i have the heads for their models , but don't know what kind of armor to make them .. It should look sleek, stealthy and technologically advanced with color scheme of black, green and white ..

there are also the bgi executives the heads of the bgi institution .. Old mean looking men in suits .. I got the suits but also haven't had the time to work on them ..

If u agree to colaborate together i think we can make something huge and amazing .. As a long term project ... But it will be a collaboration tongue and we have to agree on stuff together tongue and allow other modders to take decision in it as well as the bgi level has been a forum goal for years, the iron demon would have been nothing without Ed for example.

So u can use sarai if u promise to help me with her animations :$ that's the only reason she hasn't been released till now ..

i like ur level idea ... Only thing i'd add/change is have sarai fight her in the end of the level before she raids the bgi executives office for final confrontation .. And place the bgi level after the sc prison level as it was meant to be in the original .... But the apartment level and small warehouse can be placed like u said earlier in the game also with sarai and the agents (so she fights sarai twice in apartment and in bgi level, hence we can use sarai's 2 oufits big_smile) .. I always hoped to see konoko's apartment tongue maybe have her in a pyjama outfit, too ^_^

Last edited by Samer (09/11/12 17:09)

#85 09/11/12 17:09

ltemplar

As I seed , With Sarai i want to make two encounter. The fight with her will be in the apartment ..the second in the bgi(she will be more prepared). Pyjama outfit?...interesting...but i plan adding something different. If you want to discus about that level please PM me (to not destroy surprise for others).There we can discus about the details.

Yes i can help witch animation, but till i get telepathic abilities I , like the rest must work on references. Gave me some concept of the moves, pictures for the helmet , or add last wrote what you want me to create.
something like that:

-Super kick:
Sarai is touching the for with her hands. Her torso and head are fallow them.. And then suddenly kick hight with both of her feets. move is fast . The unsuspected opponent fly ko-ed in the back , doing a flip in the air then smashing on to the floor with his body. Something that gave me imagination how this move should look like. Simply writing "I want you to make super kick for her" will not do the trick.

Examle:
furyarmor5c.png

Last edited by ltemplar (09/11/12 17:09)

#86 09/11/12 17:09

Samer
Website

U're not telepathic ? Bummer man. hmm
before i went into details i wanted to see if there's an initial ok from you ...
Tomorrow i'll post more details to a separate thread .. With screenshots of the characters i mentioned and i'll then post the files for those that u think u may want to work on .

though i have posted them before on the various character project thread, if interested take a look at the few last pages , i've also discussed the moves in detail in the moves brainstorming thread started by me ..

Last edited by Samer (09/11/12 17:09)

#87 09/11/12 18:09

ltemplar

Fast concept art(10 min) of my interpretation of Samers BGI hammer char done in paint.
bgirihnoc1.jpg

It's something like that you want?

Last edited by ltemplar (09/11/12 18:09)

#88 09/11/12 22:09

Samer
Website

Wow that looks pretty good i must say .. However when i discussed him the various character project i had this hand drawn sketch up :
Image1246.jpg

main thing i'd change from ur sketck is have a bigger horn and for sure make the fists as hammers that's his main feature and on which the attacks will be based .. Horn kinda like this and more spikes on the shoulders:
rhino.jpg
And white instead of green on the armor so he fits with typhoon, and hydra .. Or maybe he can have 2 looks 1 white 1 green cz the green looks good too .
I also hoped his face would be more humane .. Like the hydra and typhoon .. But urs looks good too .. So maybe we can have him show his eyes but have a mouth mask on ..Or have the green goggles but show mouth ..

only reason is because he looks right now like another bgi character i started to work on : bgi trooper (model was provided by Ed and geyser) and i started to texture it but didn't get to complete the textures ..
Oni%2525202011-07-20%25252020-23-14-73_cr.jpg
And i wanted them to be different from each other yet share some similarities .. That's why i want hammer to have more humane features cz the trooper already has goggles .. but urs looks good too so i don't know sad

this is the typhoon :
oni%2525202011-07-08%25252003-55-59-513.jpg
i'll change the red parts to green

this is the hydra :
2011-07-18_191016.jpg
originally was trying to make her look like this but with green instead of purple.
2011-07-18_192241.jpg
i'm happy with the body, but the head can be improved and maybe some of the textures.

and is the above example sarai ? green instead of blue would be better for her

Last edited by Samer (09/12/12 02:09)

#89 09/12/12 02:09

ltemplar

Ok i get this now...
But hammers instead of fists? Isn't this a lite bit childish? I can understand oversizes fists with will be generating shock waves, or horn and spikes...but hammers...?
BGI trooper .... hmm... I imagine him more like guy in heavy armor, not like robot(robots from the other hand could be additional strike force).
Also the security should be more human in the business part of the building.
Hydra is a nice concept(LSD?).And I like how she look. The assassin version of here could have integrated helmet with the head and stealth generator on the back. In reception .. she could look more like secretary..... , or special model created for rich .... no for get this.
Typhon look ok too, but to bulky for my taste. Especially head.
I will shown you my human version(when done) of the Trooper then you could decide with one will be better for use.

BTW. I like the color scheme for the BGI that you provided.

Last edited by ltemplar (09/12/12 02:09)

#90 09/12/12 05:09

Samer
Website

ltemplar wrote:

Ok i get this now...
But hammers instead of fists? Isn't this a lite bit childish? I can understand oversizes fists with will be generating shock waves, or horn and spikes...but hammers...?

yes hammers that's the whole idea behind him, the reason for his name and what i'm basing his attacks on .. If u don't want hammers then make another big shaped things for his fists, but just oversized fists won't be enough ..
the attacks planned for him he will strike ground and generate earthquakes .. He'll punch with the hammer, sendind u flying, but at same time their heaviness will make him slow and he'll pause after striking the ground giving u oppurtinity to attack as he'll be immune to bullets and can't be knocked down or thrown .. so please add hammers or it will ruin the whole concept.

BGI trooper .... hmm... I imagine him more like guy in heavy armor, not like robot(robots from the other hand could be additional strike force).

edt and geyser worked hard on that model and i'd like to use it ..  it only needs texturing ...so i don't want to waste it ..
We can call it a robot and make it additional force i guess if Edt agrees.

Though i'll be importing this model http://thefree3dmodels.com/stuff/charac … 4-1-0-1497  as a bgi ninja robot (without the sword)

If u're gonna make a human trooper  make his head look like the bgi agents but in heavier white armor ..
2011-07-28_065218.jpg
2011-07-28_065257.jpg
2011-07-28_065321.jpg

Also the security should be more human in the business part of the building.

yes they will be normal human security like the regional state building security but with green and black color scheme and some changes ..And they will be integrated with the agents  ..

Hydra is a nice concept(LSD?).

yes bgi equivalent of syndicate tankers and tctf shinitama .

The assassin version of here could have integrated helmet with the head and stealth generator on the back.

ok we can have a black assasian version with a helmet but still show parts of her face as sld i don't want all characters to end up looking the same and robotic .. We will have enough robotic characters. .it takes away 'persoanilty' from them when they all look the same with helmets on And what is a stealth generator ..

In reception .. she could look more like secretary..... ,

i will make a unique bgi receptionist different than the hydra, i think she should be human ..but we can make her sld too  .. She will be wearing a suit with a skirt ..and different hair style .. I have the hair ready.

Typhon look ok too, but to bulky for my taste. Especially head.

the model was provided by another modeler and imported to oni, it's complete, he only needs animations which i can make but haven't had the time to do so yet, and he was the inspiration for all the white bgi cyborgs .. I want to use him please, we can resize the head someway .. But i want the model to stay. And he is less bulky than elites or tctf swats.

and u didn't reply to this concerning the hammer :
I also hoped his face would be more humane .. Like the hydra and typhoon .. But urs looks good too .. So maybe we can have him show his eyes but have a mouth mask on ..Or have the green goggles but show mouth ..

Last edited by Samer (09/12/12 06:09)

#91 09/12/12 09:09

ltemplar

Ok.
But adding personality to a non essential char. is waste of time. it will look a lot better if the common foes will be depersonalized.. helmets(open or closed..its up to you) are always a good way. You may ask why? Because they will be showed many times ass enemies. Showing  exactly the same face..(even looking beautiful) can create the feel that something isn't right. Thats why original developers create few faces for example furies.To decrees the monotony.

"But i want the model to stay. And he is less bulky than elites or tctf swats." Ok.. that was only my opinion(and i mean blocky not bulky.. damn again that auto correct).Adding to the face few polygons will make it to look much better(especially jaw).

"when they all look the same with helmets on And what is a stealth generator .." You don't rely think that i will crate all helmets the same for male and female chars? Stealth (military term) generator... I mean clock generator.. ability to become invisible.

"and u didn't reply to this concerning the hammer :"
Or make 3 based on one helmet model variants? The model will be new .. so I see no problem in model this.

Well maybe I'm a lite bit old fashion, but I like the agents to look more like syndicate ones(From the game SYNDICATE) rather than Matrix. But yours are also quite nice. Only thing that look wired for me is the shoulder part. Something more like the konoko jacket thing, than this will be more suitable here. But thats my opinion anyway.

Security could be like you described, but also armored (wearing bullet prof vest for example). The anti-shot reflection visors will be also a god addition to them.

"edt and geyser worked hard on that model and i'd like to use it ..  it only needs texturing ...so i don't want to waste it .." ok but then I need the model first to be bale to texture it.

But I will model the new anyway - two models are better than one.

Regarding Hammer.
I will provide you the concept for thous shock wave generators.(classic anime style).Then you will decide.

Last edited by ltemplar (09/12/12 09:09)

#92 09/12/12 10:09

Samer
Website

ltemplar wrote:

Ok.
But adding personality to a non essential char. is waste of time. it will look a lot better if the common foes will be depersonalized..

mm who said she's gonna be a ''common foe'' ? The hydra, typhoon, hammer and shocker are meant to be minibosses, a 1 time encounter .. Also female cops, male cops and comguys appear many times and they don't wear helmets .. However, I could make 2 more hydras with different head, and hair style to add variety ..
for the common foes we have the troopers, the agents, the ninja robot, and the trooper robot, and the security guards .. That's more than enough.

i mean blocky not bulky.. damn again that auto correct).Adding to the face few polygons will make it to look much better(especially jaw).

ok i agree it could use some higher polys.

You don't rely think that i will crate all helmets the same for male and female chars? Stealth (military term) generator... I mean clock generator.. ability to become invisible

mm regardless of the helmet shape i don't like having all enemies helmeted elites and strikers for example are my least favorite of characters due to their helemts ..while tankers and comguys make a stronger impression. And u mean cloak ? For the hydra i prefer if we keep her as is .. For stealth characters that can turn invisible, u can use the ninjabot, and there are jubei and akane who are  bgi assasian ninjas .. I'll post a screenshot of them when i can.

Or make 3 based on one helmet model variants? The model will be new .. so I see no problem in model this.

i didn't understand this sentence

Well maybe I'm a lite bit old fashion, but I like the agents to look more like syndicate ones(From the game SYNDICATE) rather than Matrix. But yours are also quite nice. Only thing that look wired for me is the shoulder part. Something more like the konoko jacket thing, than this will be more suitable here. But thats my opinion anyway.

the shoulder part looks weird in the screenshot but in game it is using muro's high collar, making it look like a high collar coat ..
I see no problem if they resembled matrix agents a bit .. As they still have many elements that make them resemble oni characters .. And the bgi should be different from the syndicate. Besides oni itslef draws inspiration from others such as ghost in shell ..
And they have been downloaded many times by many users as is ..
I'll give u a model though and yo can see what improvements u'd like to make, though i want to keep the black coats and faces.

Security could be like you described, but also armored (wearing bullet prof vest for example). The anti-shot reflection visors will be also a god addition to them.

ok but if u want to use them for the business part would it make sense to have them wearing bullet vests in there ? I thought they should be more casual and not draw attention to themselves a lot .. Vests and visors sound more suitable for missions and high alert states .. But sure they might look good too with that so i'll leave it up to you ..

"edt and geyser worked hard on that model and i'd like to use it ..  it only needs texturing ...so i don't want to waste it .." ok but then I need the model first to be bale to texture it.

ok will upload it soon .. And when u're done, i'll work on his trac.

But I will model the new anyway - two models are better than one.

ok yes but i hope u consider showing some of their face cz u said more humane with heavy armor ..  if u make the armor i can use the 6 bgi agent faces on the armor so we'll have 6 variants and they will go well together.. So in the field u have agents attacking and heavy armored agents : troopers.

Regarding Hammer.
I will provide you the concept for thous shock wave generators.(classic anime style).Then you will decide.

ok but it's also about earthqaukes, heavy punches and slowing him down not just shock waves ...(p.s i don't know how to make the shockwave, but know how to make the earthquake and heavy punches.)

#93 09/12/12 11:09

ltemplar

"i didn't understand this sentence"

I mean that i will model the new helmet Uwv warp it and then texture..so making 3 variants: open helmed with visors, open helmet with gas mask, closed helmet.. will be no problem. And i can create one helmet with all stuff  , then simply remove unneeded parts(gas mask or visors)..

"ok yes but i hope u consider showing some of their face cz u said more humane with heavy armor ..  if u make the armor i can use the 6 bgi agent faces on the armor"- so i make armors without heads(or in helmets)... then you can add whatever you like.

I watched Gits many times.. and only thing that resemble me the mentioned title is the fact that main character is female or ability to become invisible. The rest is more inspired on Bubblegum Crisis or Appelseed. TCTF is more like AD police or E SWAT, than section 9 . BGI is more like GENOME..etc.

"I'll give u a model though and yo can see what improvements u'd like to make, though i want to keep the black coats and faces." i will not change this part for sure. Don't worry.

I believe that we should make first, the list of all BGI characters, and then categorize them. BOSS, MINI BOSS, RARE, COMMON, security .. guardians,etc.
Then where it will be presented
Then the look.
Then abilities
Then moves
Then wrote armament for itch class.

Otherwise it will be short road to chaos.

Last edited by ltemplar (03/02/13 08:03)

#94 09/12/12 15:09

ltemplar

Update on the FG-X1

Two textures in resolution 512x512

fgx1end.jpg

Tell me what you think.

#95 09/12/12 15:09

uroboros

I like it.
Textures are fitting the model.

#96 09/12/12 16:09

Samer
Website

really like the textures hope u'll be able to get it into oni successfully

I believe that we should make first, the list of all BGI characters, and then categorize them. BOSS, MINI BOSS, RARE, COMMON, security .. guardians,etc.
Then where it will be presented
Then the look.
Then abilities
Then moves
Then wrote armament for itch class.

here's my list following chain of commands :

1. BGI executives : non combatant older guys in suits .. they're the head of the BGI .. appearance : end of level category : rare

2. Sarai : second in command .. special abilities : high agility and melee .. appearance : konoko apartment, wearing the green scout uniform or something similar .. End of bgi level : wearing the black suit outfit she has currently.
weapons : small energy weapon that shoots high damaging rays category : boss

3. BGI agents : Sarai's henchmen and her eyes and ears on the field .. special abilities : shadow dash .. weapon and technology experts .. weapons a variety of weapons .. appearance : with sarai in apartment attack and throughout the bgi level especially when close to sarai .. category : common
moves needed for now : a throw where agent hold target with 1 arm and punches quickly and repeatedly with the other, target falls in place

4. BGI assassins : Jubei and Akane : ninaj twins (male and female) abilities : stealth, invisibility, can throw metallic ninja stars ..look :  stealth black leathery outfit with technological accessories and green buttons .. and very light or non white\black armor pieces .. i will make the heads and most of the moves for them will need ur help with the outfits a female and male version . appearance : can appear on 1 of the floors after konoko makes her way up from the underground facility. category : mini Bosses

5. BGI troopers : category : common Armored agents .. abilities : weapon and strike experts .. moves include a charge move i have prepared (used it on the golden tctf) .. and heavy throws : carries taregt to above head and then forcefully bash enemy to the ground. weapons : heavy weapons, wide ballistic and energy weapons ur choice. appearance throughout the level with agents and guards and robots

6. BGI Hammer : category : miniboss .. ability : discussed before .. (immune to bullets and can not be knocked down or thrown, highly powerful punches, earthquakes, and shockwaves ) weapons : none .. relies on his sheer physical strenght .. appearance :shortly after konoko reaches underground facility

7. BGI Shocker: category : miniboss .. ability : generates stunning electric bolts from fists and can discharge a lot of electricity from his chest (like mutant's muro attack) appearance : humane head with visor and ear pieces with antenna .. and spiky hair .. body : white armor , energy source on back, 1 fist of the armor shaped like a vdg .. and there's a central circular green plate on his chest which discharges electricity (can make it animated) I will make this character model and moves .. might need ur help with the shooting bolts. appearance : 1 of the rooms of the underground .. where there are a lot of equipment and wires.

8. BGI Hydra : category : rare ( initially wanted her a miniboss but we i'll make her 2 more varients and it can appear several times in the underground cyborg facility .. abilities discussed before .. weapons : also none relies on her extreme speed and leg attacks and jumps ... moves needed : a hrow .. holds enemy ( as if she's hugging him) jumps up and then lets go of the enemy forcefully into the ground .. another throw : she jumps up and lands and then jumps several times on enemy's shoulders .. a super kick : she jumps high and then lands forcefully on ground then jumps again and repeats for few times : a quick circular area attack .. and another super move i will make

9.BGI Typhoon : category : rare or miniboss .. can appear with other bots as leader .. abilities : (rotates around himself and in a circular area) generating a tornado like attack, shares some throws and moves with the trooper .. can have him shoot green energy blasts out of his eyes or fists if possible. may need ur help wih improving the model and particle attack and tuning animations .. this is it: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/22609960/22024BGI_Typhoon.zip if u want to improve the model, there's also the tornado animation included to see it use command : chr_animate 0 TYPCOMpunch_heavy the move needs some tuning, u can convert it to dae and improve it if u want

10. BGI robots : 2 types category common : appearance with other characters throughout the level as support and appear heavily in the cyborg lab can be leaded by th typhoon
BGI ninjabot from the link i posted : high agility, lower health , i'll make this one
BGI trooper bot (or let's simply call him BGI robot) : the one i'll send u to texture : low agility, more brutal attacks and health
just need ur help with texturing the second one ( i'll upload it soon) I'll set the moves. this is it : https://dl.dropbox.com/u/22609960/22026BGI_Robot.zip

11. BGI Bats : category : common .. female bgi cyborgs with closed helmet .. ability fly and shoot lasers appear throughout higher security areas or big open spaces .. will need ur help with the helmet, the flying and the particles, I'll make the body .. flying i was thinking like Edt's droid glids horizontally .. like superman tongue don't land except when killed

12. BGI guards : category common, appear in the business part of the level and throughout .. light armor and weapons .. nothing special

13. BGI receptionist\secretary : category : minor character 1 time appearance .. non combatant or can have her carry a weapon that she suddenly gets out ..

what i was thinking is : konoko makes her way thru the building fighting the light security or sneaking makes her way to the upper offices via elevator and tries to enter the executive's office .. before she enters the receptionist triggers a trap door ,, or teleporter beam that sends konoko to a prison cell under the building, but konoko breaks out (maybe daodon activates) and she begins exploring the underground area and finds cyborg lab and various rooms .. where she fights hammer and the other cyborgs (hydras and shocker and typhoon)  .. and agents and guards and troopers trying to recapture her .. then maybe face off vs iron demon before she's able to go to a higher level.. and makes her way from the underground facility to higher floors with security fighting the bgi bats and robots and also guards, agents and troopers .. till at 1 floor she fights the assassins akane and jubei who were sent as last resort.. then makes her way to higher levels fighting various enemies as the building is in high alert state now .. reaches the upper level she was on .. there are few agents but no receptionist this time, and then Sarai appears for a showdown fight .. then she burges into the office and confronts executives .. (either kill them or have them escape .. or can have them launch iron demon here and she blows up the building or something as she escapes)

p.s we can start a new thread to discuss this .

Last edited by Samer (09/13/12 06:09)

#97 09/12/12 18:09

ltemplar

"p.s we can start a new thread to discuss this ."

Agree.

Because I,m almost finish MT-X3.. I will start making textures for robot, bgi trooper..few helmets..and start finishing the apartment area.
And start filing witch furnitures BGI tower.. for first encounter and start making the area around bgi tower.( the roof of the second building- a start point)
In the second approach(when she found out about, hidden facility) she will get there form sewer..(then i need to create this area too)

Last edited by ltemplar (09/13/12 01:09)

#98 09/12/12 19:09

EdT
Website

Itemplar: you are a fast and excellent modeler!  I'm looking forward to this new level and all the new characters.

#99 09/13/12 07:09

ltemplar

Update.

MT_X3 in final form.

Two textures in resolution 512x512
from 1500 to 1800 tri. cunt

mtx3end.jpg

Tell me what you think

#100 09/13/12 07:09

Samer
Website

Very very nice ! .. You gotta teach me some of ur texturing techniques sometime, i want to learn how to make that metallic effect .. what program do u use ?
P.s : glad u've joined the community .. Where have u been hiding all those years tongue

Last edited by Samer (09/13/12 07:09)

Board footer