Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#1 13/1/12 21:00

kyletm57
Member

Musashi Manufacturing Receptionist

I just replayed through level 2, and i had almost forgotten about that bitch who presses the red button under the desk and sends all the syndicate out. So im curious, even though she's a civilian, and she cowers in fear in the corner, do you still kick her ass? I've probably killed her with back breaker at least a hundred times


banner2440.jpg

Offline

#2 13/1/12 21:05

Iritscen
Moderator

Re: Musashi Manufacturing Receptionist

I usually do -- and I normally leave civilians alone -- but I make an exception for her.  Not so much because she alerts the Syndie goons, but because she tells Konoko to take a seat, and there are no seats.  That's it, girl, this just got real.


byproducts are fine, but where's the beef?

Offline

#3 13/1/12 21:23

kyletm57
Member

Re: Musashi Manufacturing Receptionist

Iritscen wrote:

but because she tells Konoko to take a seat, and there are no seats.  That's it, girl, this just got real.

Lol i never noticed that, so she fakes you out AND alerts the syndicate about you? That's just cold


banner2440.jpg

Offline

#4 13/1/12 21:28

Valkyrur
Member

Re: Musashi Manufacturing Receptionist

kyletm57 wrote:
Iritscen wrote:

but because she tells Konoko to take a seat, and there are no seats.  That's it, girl, this just got real.

Lol i never noticed that, so she fakes you out AND alerts the syndicate about you? That's just cold

Damn... Makes me feel good that the first time I played Oni I used her as melee practice.


SelvariaSigTG_zps73b33612.png

Offline

#5 13/1/12 22:01

Bozzman
Member

Re: Musashi Manufacturing Receptionist

Every single time - I'm pretty sure I've never let her slide. Hmm... now this gets me thinking...

Can we make a mod that makes her hostile? Give her the fighting profile of one of the furies? It would make sense you would want your lookout to be capable in a fight.


Here take this hypo!

Offline

#6 13/1/12 22:08

Lithium
Member

Re: Musashi Manufacturing Receptionist

It'd be useless considering she'd be dead within the minute

Offline

#7 13/1/12 23:29

TheCreature
Member

Re: Musashi Manufacturing Receptionist

Every time.  I usually use her as target practice in combination with escape moves and parkor.


The artist must bow to the monster of his own imagination.  Promoting the IRC and stuff for the RP: Rules Dice Map and RP

Offline

#8 14/1/12 4:20

Windy
Member

Re: Musashi Manufacturing Receptionist

neutral

Last edited by Windy (17/1/12 10:23)

Offline

#9 14/1/12 10:28

tokenoftime92
Member

Re: Musashi Manufacturing Receptionist

Iritscen wrote:

I usually do -- and I normally leave civilians alone -- but I make an exception for her.  Not so much because she alerts the Syndie goons, but because she tells Konoko to take a seat, and there are no seats.  That's it, girl, this just got real.

hahaha big_smile


What do we say to the God of Death?

Offline

#10 15/1/12 22:36

Den
Member

Re: Musashi Manufacturing Receptionist

I just turned her into Mukade really, then kicked her(his?) ass

Offline

#11 5/2/12 21:31

Mukade
Member

Re: Musashi Manufacturing Receptionist

Bozzman wrote:

Every single time - I'm pretty sure I've never let her slide. Hmm... now this gets me thinking...

Can we make a mod that makes her hostile? Give her the fighting profile of one of the furies? It would make sense you would want your lookout to be capable in a fight.

I actually would LOVE the idea of her pulling out a pistol.


"He looks mean enough to tear my arm off and beat me to death with it. In fact, he looks mean enough to tear his OWN arm off and beat me to death with it."

Offline

#12 7/2/12 10:13

Delano762
Member

Re: Musashi Manufacturing Receptionist

I have never killed her, I just passed by.

Offline

#13 7/2/12 16:26

Striker
Member

Re: Musashi Manufacturing Receptionist

Fun Fact: If you enable 'shapeshifter' cheat and begin the Musashi Manufacturing mission from the beginning and press F8, it will change the receptionist's model, not yours. This might only work in the AE.


Click here to see the Oni Roleplay map. Click here to roll the dice. Click here to see the proper troop terminologies.

Offline

#14 7/2/12 17:27

Lukas Kreator
Member

Re: Musashi Manufacturing Receptionist

Proof. Does not work with Developer Mode by itself.

346nol1.png

Offline

#15 7/2/12 19:23

Knox
Member

Re: Musashi Manufacturing Receptionist

I actually shapeshifted her to Barabas and beat the crap out of her/him.


"New car, caviar, four star daydream, think I'll buy me a football team."
Oni fan since 2001.

Offline

#16 7/2/12 20:04

Iritscen
Moderator

Re: Musashi Manufacturing Receptionist

Well, that's interesting.


byproducts are fine, but where's the beef?

Offline

#17 7/2/12 21:51

Lithium
Member

Re: Musashi Manufacturing Receptionist

Knox wrote:

I actually shapeshifted her to Barabas and beat the crap out of her/him.

You sicko. Why would you enjoy harming that innocent being?

Offline

#18 7/2/12 22:12

Striker
Member

Re: Musashi Manufacturing Receptionist

oxe161 wrote:
Knox wrote:

I actually shapeshifted her to Barabas and beat the crap out of her/him.

You sicko. Why would you enjoy harming that innocent being?

I can imagine you shapeshifting her into Shinatama and making her unkillable just so you could beat her forever.


Click here to see the Oni Roleplay map. Click here to roll the dice. Click here to see the proper troop terminologies.

Offline

#19 7/2/12 22:21

Valkyrur
Member

Re: Musashi Manufacturing Receptionist

Striker wrote:
oxe161 wrote:
Knox wrote:

I actually shapeshifted her to Barabas and beat the crap out of her/him.

You sicko. Why would you enjoy harming that innocent being?

I can imagine you shapeshifting her into Shinatama and making her unkillable just so you could beat her forever.

I do it on a daily basis.


SelvariaSigTG_zps73b33612.png

Offline

#20 7/2/12 23:24

Lithium
Member

Re: Musashi Manufacturing Receptionist

A brother at last!

Offline

#21 7/2/12 23:27

Valkyrur
Member

Re: Musashi Manufacturing Receptionist

oxe161 wrote:

A brother at last!

Yeah, seriously, Shinatama is possibly the most annoying character ever.


SelvariaSigTG_zps73b33612.png

Offline

#22 8/2/12 5:12

adorage
Member

Re: Musashi Manufacturing Receptionist

I don't hurt the receptionist, usually, I figure she was blackmailed into working for the syndicate and didn't have a choice. Also, it would be against the Geneva conventions. So there.


You're all like... like big fat failure turtles!

Offline

#23 8/2/12 6:54

Knox
Member

Re: Musashi Manufacturing Receptionist

Well I only do it to watch Barabas cower. And no. I wouldn't beat up Shinatama.

Last edited by Knox (8/2/12 6:56)


"New car, caviar, four star daydream, think I'll buy me a football team."
Oni fan since 2001.

Offline

#24 8/2/12 16:36

Valkyrur
Member

Re: Musashi Manufacturing Receptionist

adorage wrote:

I don't hurt the receptionist, usually, I figure she was blackmailed into working for the syndicate and didn't have a choice. Also, it would be against the Geneva conventions. So there.

WCG abolished UN

Geneva convention is invalid.


SelvariaSigTG_zps73b33612.png

Offline

#25 8/2/12 17:36

kyletm57
Member

Re: Musashi Manufacturing Receptionist

Hmmm, now i'm curious as to why shapeshifter affects the receptionist rather than the player character.


banner2440.jpg

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB