Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#1 09/23/07 07:09

LastmanSAC

A reflection of reality?

I just want to figure out who is the most popular character, personality wise or whatever.

mine is Mukade, so dark and evil. So misunderstood. sad

#2 09/23/07 12:09

Loser

Re: A reflection of reality?

Mine is Casey. So far UNFINISHED, he will be part of new community mod (if that mod will be in the first place...I am so terribly lazy...*selfslapping*). He's going to have sick moves (but not overpowered, just sorta "cool looking"). His role in the story...well, ask geySer (when he will come back to this forum).
                                                                                                                                                                   Loser

"I am just a mere reflection of what I would be."

#3 09/23/07 15:09

EdT
Website

Loser: How's the enhanced melee for Konoko? Is it something you can release?

#4 09/27/07 14:09

Loser

I am sorry, EdT, but I don't have time and EFFORT. Souds terrible (I am sorry), but you have to wait.

The problem is, once I get into "the mood" I forget to eat, sleep, do the housework etc. until I finish some piece of thra..errr...masterpiece. And because this is my last high school year, we are going to take final exams from the whole high school period. I wanna be prepared, so ONI activities have to be reduced. But stay tuned (or curse teh' lazy f##king Loser b##ch and DIY and even better then some wothless always-excusing meatbag)
Take the text in the last brackets with humor ^_^.

Loser

P.S: I have uploaded new video on ONI group on YouTube. Watch, comment, rate, if you want.

Last edited by Loser (09/27/07 14:09)

"I am just a mere reflection of what I would be."

#5 09/27/07 14:09

EdT
Website

Loser: I don't want to wait!!!! lol

Can you just send me what you have done with the enhanced Konoko.

It will give me something to do until you take care of your high school exams (which is very important).

#6 09/27/07 21:09

Sheika23

its your last year in high school too? sweet!!!

THe 0rijin4L SHEIKA-23

Board footer