Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#1 11/25/11 00:11

Knox

If you had your own supermove...

..what would it be and what would you call it? Mine would be a double uppercut to the enemy's balls followed by enemy landing groin first on knee. I'd call it the "Legacy Killer."

Last edited by Knox (11/25/11 00:11)

"New car, caviar, four star daydream, think I'll buy me a football team."
Oni fan since 2001.

#2 11/25/11 00:11

Lithium

Re: If you had your own supermove...

Two.
One I yell at the person asking "ARE YOU OKAY?" and I rush at them with a fist then generate a wave of energy in front of them blasting them away. I shall call it the BUSTA WOLF!

Oni IRC | Kumite! Kumite! Kumite!

#3 11/25/11 03:11

TheCreature

Mine would have to be leap above them, slo-mo for effect, and then I kick them backwards and down into the floor, landing with a lightning-charged punch to the face on the ground.  I would call it SMACK DOWN OF JUMPNESS AND KICKNESS AND LIGHTNINGNESS!  Or just SMACK DOWN! for short.

The artist must bow to the monster of his own imagination.  Promoting the IRC and stuff for the RP: Rules Dice Map and RP

#4 11/25/11 10:11

Yoriko

Mine would be that I hug my opponent so tightly that he/she explodes. I'd call it Death's Embrace.

Last edited by Yoriko (11/26/11 13:11)

-I noticed that the hackers of oni community made a lot of modifications before they locked me up, do you have any idea what they want with an old game? -Modifications? What kind of modifications?
-Hard to tell, without getting a look at things but it looks like they're repurposing it. -Why?
-Beats me, all the game has is brutal melee combat and furious gunplay. -I dont like the sound of that.....

#5 11/25/11 20:11

Mukade

Teleport behind them and rip out their spine. Final Reckoning I'd call it

"He looks mean enough to tear my arm off and beat me to death with it. In fact, he looks mean enough to tear his OWN arm off and beat me to death with it."

#6 11/26/11 20:11

kyletm57

i would detach my arm and use it as a boomerang, not sure what that would be called though

banner2440.jpg

#7 11/26/11 21:11

Knox

Maybe it could be called "Oh my god this hurts! It hurts so much! What the hell was I thinking!?"
Just a suggestion. smile

"New car, caviar, four star daydream, think I'll buy me a football team."
Oni fan since 2001.

#8 11/26/11 21:11

kyletm57

PERFECT that will be it's name

banner2440.jpg

#9 11/26/11 22:11

Stevinlewis

Now we know who to call when zombies crawl up from their graves O:

Mine would just be to break all their bones and watch them cry out for help. Ill call it BONERRRRRRRRRRRRR wahahahahhaa..........

#10 01/05/12 14:01

Windy

neutral

Last edited by Windy (01/17/12 11:01)

#11 01/05/12 14:01

Striker

Windy wrote:

My suppermove would be super speed, because with super speed you can 1 hit K.O. your opponents no matter how strong they are. Because speed equals power ! The faster you punch someone the more it will hurt them!
And you can also dodge bullets with super speed, time slows down.

Sorry to sound like a troll, but you have to take in account that you will be inflicting a lot of pain on yourself if you attack something at high speed - try punching a brick as fast as you can, and you will understand what I'm talking about. Also, time won't slow down by much unless you are travelling near the speed of light.

Click here to see the Oni Roleplay map. Click here to roll the dice. Click here to see the proper troop terminologies.

#12 01/05/12 15:01

Windy

neutral

#13 01/05/12 15:01

Striker

Windy wrote:
Striker wrote:
Windy wrote:

My suppermove would be super speed, because with super speed you can 1 hit K.O. your opponents no matter how strong they are. Because speed equals power ! The faster you punch someone the more it will hurt them!

Sorry to sound like a troll, but you have to take in account that you will be inflicting a lot of pain on yourself if you attack something at high speed - try punching a brick as fast as you can, and you will understand what I'm talking about. Also, time won't slow down by much unless you are travelling near the speed of light.

You have probably never watched the sports science show or the "mythbusters" show.
There was an experiment in the "mythbusters" show, that if you put your hand in and out of a pot full of boiling water fast enough, you will not get burned.
And in sport science show, martial artists were shown to break tiles or wooden boards, not fealing pain afterwards...

You got the mythbusters experiment wrong: They were testing whether they will get burned if they stuck their finger in water, then afterwards put it in molten lead for a split second. The water evaporated before it began to boil and burn their finger.
Martial artists are professionally trained for many years to master their talent. Although what they are doing seems very difficult/impossible to untrained people, it's very much possible according to science. If you hit something at a high enough speed, no matter how much you practice and train, if the laws of nature do not allow you to do it without injuries, you will never be able to.

Last edited by Striker (01/05/12 17:01)

Click here to see the Oni Roleplay map. Click here to roll the dice. Click here to see the proper troop terminologies.

#14 01/05/12 16:01

Lukas Kreator

If only you were a SLD with a titanium arm...

As for the water/molten lead experiment, you can read more about that here.

#15 01/05/12 16:01

Windy

neutral

#16 01/05/12 17:01

Striker

Windy wrote:
Striker wrote:
Windy wrote:
Striker wrote:
Windy wrote:

You have probably never watched the sports science show or the "mythbusters" show.
There was an experiment in the "mythbusters" show, that if you put your hand in and out of a pot full of boiling water fast enough, you will not get burned.
And in sport science show, martial artists were shown to break tiles or wooden boards, not fealing pain afterwards...

You got the mythbusters experiment wrong: They were testing whether they will get burned if they stuck their finger in water, then afterwards put it in molten lead for a split second. The metal did not chemically react with water fast enough and in conclusion, never reached their fingers, thus, never burned them.
Martial artists are professionally trained for many years to master their talent. Although what they are doing seems very difficult/impossible to untrained people, it's very much possible according to science. If you hit something at a high enough speed, no matter how much you practice and train, if the laws of nature do not allow you to do it without injuries, you will never be able to.

You and I finaly reached an agreement...

How so? Last time you were arguing against me... I'm confused.
Edit: Holy crap that's one enormous Inception quote...

Last edited by Striker (01/05/12 17:01)

#17 01/05/12 17:01

Windy

neutral

#18 01/05/12 18:01

Iritscen

More like, until one of us mods closes the thread.

Check out the Anniversary Edition Seven at ae.oni2.net!

#19 01/06/12 06:01

Windy

neutral

#20 01/06/12 09:01

Iritscen

"Blazing Ban Hammer!"  I conjure a giant flaming mallet out of thin air and smash someone into a burnt pancake.

Check out the Anniversary Edition Seven at ae.oni2.net!

#21 01/06/12 11:01

Windy

neutral

#22 01/06/12 11:01

adorage

But he can delete your post in which you describe it so noone will ever know of your superpowers tongue

Of course, if you move quickly enough for a really long time Iritscen will eventually die and you will not have aged and then you can post whatever you want.

Last edited by adorage (01/06/12 11:01)

You're all like... like big fat failure turtles!

#23 01/06/12 17:01

Lithium

I'd say that fits Gumby more.

Oni IRC | Kumite! Kumite! Kumite!

#24 01/06/12 18:01

Windy

neutral

#25 01/06/12 18:01

Lithium