Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#1 07/18/11 08:07

Tarik
Banned

Extremely Hard ONI EnvWarehouse Version.

Will edit soon Warehouse Very Hard.

Last edited by Tarik (07/26/11 05:07)

#2 07/18/11 11:07

Mukade

Re: Extremely Hard ONI EnvWarehouse Version.

I played through you're script, and the only thing that has been changed is the very beginning of the level.
The rest of the Warehouse remains unaltered. I'm not sure whether or not that is the intention of you're script.

Either way I enjoyed fighting of that first horde of thugs. Played as Motoko smile

EDIT: I found out what you're problem is, you made you're script so that say when I load save point 1, the group of 10 thugs appear and the rest of the warehouse is normal;
But if I load save point 2 I get you're modded group and the rest of the level is the same and etc. Oh and you put way too many guys in save point four and it blams every time.
As I said before though I did really enjoy this mod, it's fun smashing through large groups of easy guys.
Also this does not belong in the Creative minds Section, it should probably be in the modifications.

Last edited by Mukade (07/18/11 12:07)

"He looks mean enough to tear my arm off and beat me to death with it. In fact, he looks mean enough to tear his OWN arm off and beat me to death with it."

#3 07/18/11 12:07

Tarik
Banned

Mukade wrote:

I played through you're script, and the only thing that has been changed is the very beginning of the level.
The rest of the Warehouse remains unaltered. I'm not sure whether or not that is the intention of you're script.

Either way I enjoyed fighting of that first horde of thugs. Played as Motoko smile

EDIT: I found out what you're problem is, you made you're script so that say when I load save point 1, the group of 10 thugs appear and the rest of the warehouse is normal;
But if I load save point 2 I get you're modded group and the rest of the level is the same and etc. Oh and you put way too many guys in save point four and it blams every time.
As I said before though I did really enjoy this mod, it's fun smashing through large groups of easy guys.
Also this does not belong in the Creative minds Section, it should probably be in the modifications.

Yeah, i'm just very bad at Scripting, atleast. it's playable, right?

Last edited by Tarik (07/18/11 12:07)

#4 07/18/11 14:07

Mukade

Well, not that bad at scripting. It's just your first try smile
You should see my first scripting result tongue

"He looks mean enough to tear my arm off and beat me to death with it. In fact, he looks mean enough to tear his OWN arm off and beat me to death with it."

Board footer