Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#1 07/06/11 17:07

Yoriko

What the hell?!

Allright so when I use the Onizengardenarena script and decide for me to become Mukade with team synd and allow only two characters spawn: Hard ninjas and whitechiefs.

I start by typing add 5 times in the console. What do I get? All spartans, and it seems that the following spawns are mostly spartans aswell. like 75% of them or so.

Is it just my personal terrible missfortunate or has Leus (the creator of the script I believe) modified so that there's a lower chance of getting teammates?

Last edited by Yoriko (07/06/11 17:07)

-I noticed that the hackers of oni community made a lot of modifications before they locked me up, do you have any idea what they want with an old game? -Modifications? What kind of modifications?
-Hard to tell, without getting a look at things but it looks like they're repurposing it. -Why?
-Beats me, all the game has is brutal melee combat and furious gunplay. -I dont like the sound of that.....

#2 07/06/11 18:07

Lithium

Re: What the hell?!

Yeah the original Garden had a high Mukade rate, and this update has a high Black Spartan rate. Even typing "blackchiefoff" does nothing..

Leus man you should do something about that at least :V

Oni IRC | Kumite! Kumite! Kumite!

#3 07/06/11 18:07

Samer
Website

oxe if u type start and put a random character, and the script calls for a character u don't have he'll spawn the blackchief, example calling kojiro, and don't have kojiro installed, therfore type off to the characters u don't have.

for me if i don't have blackchief installed, carrens spawn the most. it's random.

Yoriko i say it's just ur luck, there's nothing particular in the script about that, work around type pause, alloff hard ninja on .. add .. then all off .. white chief on add .. till u're satisfied with the numbers, unpause, then turn both on

Join our Oni Facebook Group
Check My YouTube Channel for my Oni Videos.
Check My Wiki page for all my stuff

#4 07/06/11 18:07

Yoriko

Mhm, but for me to be able to set up battles I would like a way to freeze the ai, is there any console command that does that?

-I noticed that the hackers of oni community made a lot of modifications before they locked me up, do you have any idea what they want with an old game? -Modifications? What kind of modifications?
-Hard to tell, without getting a look at things but it looks like they're repurposing it. -Why?
-Beats me, all the game has is brutal melee combat and furious gunplay. -I dont like the sound of that.....

#5 07/06/11 19:07

Lithium

pause

#6 07/06/11 23:07

Mukade

For me its regular TCTF Armored Cop that shows up (The ones with Mai in lvl 2 cutscene)

"He looks mean enough to tear my arm off and beat me to death with it. In fact, he looks mean enough to tear his OWN arm off and beat me to death with it."

#7 07/07/11 14:07

Delano762
Website

I have a high rate of female cops.

Circus Afro, Circus Afro, Polka Dot, Polka Dot!

#8 07/07/11 17:07

Lithium

You know at least it's not as annoying as Chief is. He has too much freakin health.

#9 07/11/11 04:07

Leus
Website

Hmm, yeah I think Samer's suggestions are the best solutions smile  Interesting though, I've obviously never tried playing OZG with characters I didn't have installed.

If we don't change the direction we're going, we'll likely end up where we're headed.

#10 07/13/11 21:07

Lithium

I think I found a work around. Since Black Chief appears too much I put freeoff. So after that I set the chars I want on, being Agent, Sniper, Motoko, Jubei, Akane, and the chiefs on. The spawn rate on the chief is much smaller and allows me to play properly. Not sure if this could work for you guys might be a good try.

#11 09/01/11 14:09

Yoriko

Everytime I spawn Jubei, Akane or Mukade on OZG arena there's just a hypo that drops from the roof and lands on the place they were supposed to spawn. hmm

#12 09/01/11 16:09

Samer
Website

we fixed that yoriko. that was a problem in the first release .. download the latest release of OZG arena, the link is n the authoritative third mod directory.

also check http://oni.bungie.org/community/forum/v … d=1351&p=6 post 134

Last edited by Samer (09/01/11 17:09)

Join our Oni Facebook Group
Check My YouTube Channel for my Oni Videos.
Check My Wiki page for all my stuff

Board footer