Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#26 05/15/11 18:05

Samer
Website

Re: New problems.......

this is the way i talk no taunts intended, sorry if it doesn't suit you. I'm not getting enough feedback from you which is very frustrating nor are u following my instructions (i'm pretty certain that if u just retraced ur steps it would have worked out from the beginning) i write a huge piece of text and questions which u don't reply to + i've asked u several times to please discuss it on its relevant thread where i'm subscribed by email, i have exams and i don't want to keep jumping to this topic to see if u replied or not.

lack of feedback for example: now the characters work ?
what did u do to make them work, was it the character variant installation procedure problem after all ? or did they work when u installed them as the only packs ?

Last edited by Samer (05/15/11 18:05)

Join our Oni Facebook Group
Check My YouTube Channel for my Oni Videos.
Check My Wiki page for all my stuff

#27 05/27/11 16:05

Yoriko

New problem: when I use ViciousReillyKonoko modification all melee hit flashes are gone whenever I use a force field or phase cloak powerup, also: when I use said power ups it doesnt seem to affect konokos arms, the force field doesnt cover her arms and when I use the phase cloak her arms become completely invisible. The retexturing work has been executed brilliantly if I may add. smile

-I noticed that the hackers of oni community made a lot of modifications before they locked me up, do you have any idea what they want with an old game? -Modifications? What kind of modifications?
-Hard to tell, without getting a look at things but it looks like they're repurposing it. -Why?
-Beats me, all the game has is brutal melee combat and furious gunplay. -I dont like the sound of that.....

#28 05/27/11 17:05

Samer
Website

that's due to the new KonokoHd package probably.

#29 05/27/11 17:05

Yoriko

Is there a solution to this problem?

-I noticed that the hackers of oni community made a lot of modifications before they locked me up, do you have any idea what they want with an old game? -Modifications? What kind of modifications?
-Hard to tell, without getting a look at things but it looks like they're repurposing it. -Why?
-Beats me, all the game has is brutal melee combat and furious gunplay. -I dont like the sound of that.....

#30 05/27/11 18:05

Samer
Website

don't use the konokohd package if u really mind the force field and hit flashes (btw that only happens sometimes not all the times), it has already been discussed here http://oni.bungie.org/community/forum/v … d=1727&p=5 the creator of the package is working on a fix.

however i don't understand why u would want to use viscious reilly konoko at the same time with konokohd .

vicious reilly's modifies the textures on the old konoko model.
Leucha's konokohd modifies the model itself and uses another new texture set.

i think using them together will get u messed up textures. (i think)

try the konoko hd without the vicious reilly just to see how it looks like.
and try vicious reilly's without konokoHD

#31 07/02/11 21:07

Yoriko

Right so I'd like to make this script work: http://mods.oni2.net/node/63
I've done exactly what it says in the readme file but it still doesnt work. -.-
Is there anything you need to do that the readme file doesnt tell you?

#32 09/01/11 15:09

Yoriko

Sometimes my oni folder resets the scripts back to normal, how do I do to prevent this? I think it resets everytime I start up my computer or use the AE installer.

#33 09/01/11 15:09

Mukade

It's the AE installer. If you want your scripts to not be switched, what you do is create a text file named ignore(.txt) in IGMD>And then any folder you want the installer to ignore. So if you had a script in the last level, go to IGMD>Compound, open notepad, then save the blank file into Compound with the name "ignore" so when you run the installer, it'll leave Compound alone

"He looks mean enough to tear my arm off and beat me to death with it. In fact, he looks mean enough to tear his OWN arm off and beat me to death with it."

#34 09/01/11 16:09

Samer
Website

or simply make it into a package using demos's Gui installer .. i really don't get why we keep talking about old methods and switching folders when making simple packages is an option.

#35 09/01/11 20:09

Mukade

At least for me, scripts in packages don't work. You could try it, but for me, the ignore.txt is the only option.

"He looks mean enough to tear my arm off and beat me to death with it. In fact, he looks mean enough to tear his OWN arm off and beat me to death with it."

#36 09/01/11 22:09

Gumby

scripts in packages are broken currently.

Iritscen: roll
Iritscen: it's amazing this program even works
Gumby: i know
Iritscen: and that statement applies to my code, not just yours

#37 09/01/11 22:09

Samer
Website

Gumby no they're not ... and we've discussed this before http://oni.bungie.org/community/forum/v … d=1736&p=3 post 51 to 57
take a look at Leus's OZG it's a bsl package that works very well rooftops or the arena both work as bsl packages. (it automatically replaces the bsl of the rooftops once installed and restores them when uninstalled)

you just have to select the right options in demos's gui when u create the package.. (select whether you are going to replace or add the bsl) and remove the read only property from the resulting package folder.
Just to prove my point, though i don't have time to mod anymore .. Yoriko give me the link to the bsl u want to use and I'll make it a package for you.
please, so we settle whether bsl packages work or not once and for all. ( I have made ones myself and tried others which work)

Last edited by Samer (09/01/11 23:09)

#38 09/02/11 01:09

Mukade

Ahh, it might be the read only that was giving me trouble.

#39 09/02/11 07:09

paradox-01

The current AEInstaller on ModDepot has no problem with "HasBsl -> Yes" (replace all). But "HasBsl -> AddOn" (add bsl from package to original bsl files) does not work.

#40 09/02/11 07:09

Iritscen

Yeah, that sounds right.

Check out the Anniversary Edition Seven at ae.oni2.net!

#41 09/02/11 10:09

Yoriko

Samer wrote:

Yoriko give me the link to the bsl u want to use and I'll make it a package for you.

Here: http://mods.oni2.net/node/63
The bsl files are located in the "script" folder in the zip. (I dont know how to post the bsl files here directly)

I'd really appreciate if you did this Samer, Mukade has become to easy on his own. (I've managed to beat him on hard as a thug)
Thank you in advance. ^^

#42 09/02/11 11:09

Samer
Website

we don't really need to 'add' new bsl to the old ones ...we can put the old bsl and the new bsl together and then it would 'replace' the old ones with (the new ones and old ones), hope u got what i mean ...

anyway that's what i did and it's fully functional install when u want uninstall when u don't want it no need for ignore.txt or manual replacement.

I updated the depot page with the package : http://mods.oni2.net/node/63
And I'll add it to the authoritative third mod page as an official package.

1 weird thing though, the first 2 ninjas in save game 1 disappeared .. but i think that's intentional in the script itself, everything else works

Last edited by Samer (09/02/11 11:09)

#43 09/02/11 16:09

Yoriko

Well I tried it and this is my reaction: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxVctE7x … h_response

Why? Cause it's so goddamn hard! Nontheless I thank you oh most so kindly Samer for making this work for me ^^

Board footer