Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#1 04/30/11 17:04

TOCS

Music

I know I'm not useful now. What's your taste in music?

Personally I'm really into all this extreme metal music.

#2 04/30/11 17:04

Lithium

Re: Music

Rock, Rap, Techno, and Orchestrated. Basically almost any music, i'm not picky. If it's good i'll add it on my MP3.
Here are some of my fav songs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jefU3owEAgM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQYfaonY1bc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbiSLOx_Zqk
I have too many songs to list tongue

Oni IRC | Kumite! Kumite! Kumite!

#3 04/30/11 17:04

Samer
Website

pop, R&B, Rock, Soft Rock, some Rap (if accompanying other genres) , some Country, ... not into metal or rap alone.

Kelly Clarkson, Leona Lewis, Beyonce, Rihanna, Pink, Christina Aguilera, Josh Groban, Eva Cassidy, Adele  ...
Chris Daughtry, Evanescence, Rascal Flatts, Josh Groban, Maroon 5, Hurts, The Fray, James Morrison, Robbie Williams, Take That, Akon, Fergie,  ...

yeah these are SOME of the artists i like. tongue

Join our Oni Facebook Group
Check My YouTube Channel for my Oni Videos.
Check My Wiki page for all my stuff

#4 05/01/11 07:05

DarkLitria
Website

any types of rock, death metal (some), and sometimes like listening to soundtracks from game like Oni chase and Final fantasy theme too XP

No BLOOD no foul.

#5 05/01/11 08:05

Delano762
Website

Old music, mainly Vietnam war era, and I also listen to game soundtracks. And of course Dat Face Soldier... LOL

Circus Afro, Circus Afro, Polka Dot, Polka Dot!

#6 05/01/11 10:05

Leus
Website

Dubstep!  smile

If we don't change the direction we're going, we'll likely end up where we're headed.

#7 05/01/11 11:05

TheCreature

Heavy rock, trance, rap/rock, some pop, cello rock (don't know exactly what it's called), orchestral.

The artist must bow to the monster of his own imagination.  Promoting the IRC and stuff for the RP: Rules Dice Map and RP

#8 05/01/11 11:05

Yoriko

Irish folk music, house, classic, some techno, gaming music. (the kind that makes you want to kick everyone in the immediate area in the ass)
Sometimes I listen to some creepy native music aswell.

-I noticed that the hackers of oni community made a lot of modifications before they locked me up, do you have any idea what they want with an old game? -Modifications? What kind of modifications?
-Hard to tell, without getting a look at things but it looks like they're repurposing it. -Why?
-Beats me, all the game has is brutal melee combat and furious gunplay. -I dont like the sound of that.....

#9 05/01/11 15:05

TOCS

^_^ I never really meant to sound like I only liked one genre of music. I like pretty much anything. But I get instantly bored by mainstream radio music, due to the fact that the same channel runs on the radio every single day. <.<

#10 05/01/11 16:05

Lithium

Any of you like Friday? tongue

#11 05/01/11 16:05

Leus
Website

Yesterday was Thursday!  Tuh-day it is Friday!

If we don't change the direction we're going, we'll likely end up where we're headed.

#12 05/01/11 16:05

Samer
Website

hehe poor girl ... maybe the song is silly but the negative reactions to it were really over board :\

Join our Oni Facebook Group
Check My YouTube Channel for my Oni Videos.
Check My Wiki page for all my stuff

#13 05/01/11 16:05

Yoriko

oxe161 wrote:

Any of you like Friday? tongue

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elYu7bvw … re=related

-I noticed that the hackers of oni community made a lot of modifications before they locked me up, do you have any idea what they want with an old game? -Modifications? What kind of modifications?
-Hard to tell, without getting a look at things but it looks like they're repurposing it. -Why?
-Beats me, all the game has is brutal melee combat and furious gunplay. -I dont like the sound of that.....

#14 05/01/11 16:05

Lithium

Yeah it's just a stupid song, I don't see why everyone flipped out. In fact I hated the song at first but after I realized how many people hated it gave me a new view on life. Trolling people with it.
:AAAWWW YEEEAAAH:

#15 05/01/11 16:05

Leus
Website

Dude the song is amazing.  There's a difference between Friday and bad music.  There is PLENTY of bad music out there that do not deserve the kind of recognition Friday does.  It's a phenomenon...  A conundrum...  What were the producers thinking?  It's like the perfect balance of parody of something that doesn't exist and bad attempt at pop music.

The real treasure is the lyrics, of course.  Not just the ones everyone talks about but ALL of them.  For instance, there is not a single set of rhymes in the ENTIRE song.  The content could not possibly appeal to anyone of any background...  I dunno, man, it's just fascinating.  And she got rich off someone's attempt to get rich off of her.  It's an amazing situation all around.  smile

#16 05/01/11 17:05

Lithium

Hey Leus check this out

#17 05/01/11 17:05

Iritscen

Leus wrote:

Dude the song is amazing.  [...] It's like the perfect balance of parody of something that doesn't exist and bad attempt at pop music

I totally agree.  Personally, when I watched the video for the first time and it came to the part where Black is standing at the bus stop singing about how she sees her friends, I thought "There's no way this is for real".  But somehow it was.

Check out the Anniversary Edition Seven at ae.oni2.net!

#18 05/01/11 17:05

Leus
Website

Somehow...

That is the intriguing mystery of Friday.  Haha.  smile

#19 01/07/12 14:01

Windy

neutral

Last edited by Windy (01/17/12 11:01)

#20 01/07/12 15:01

Lithium

Friday was a cult classic of this generation

#21 01/07/12 16:01

Striker

Windy wrote:

Anyway, I like all kinds of music. As long as it fits my taste...

So then you DON'T like all kinds of music...

Click here to see the Oni Roleplay map. Click here to roll the dice. Click here to see the proper troop terminologies.

#22 01/07/12 16:01

Windy

neutral

Last edited by Windy (01/17/12 11:01)

#23 04/05/12 04:04

berry

my favourite song : I AM COW MOOO
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNUe2Xp6IDw

Hmm...

Board footer