Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#1 29/4/11 8:24

DarkLitria

ART Ideas? Requests? share them here =)

ello again ^^;

i have a artblock again XD; i created this topic just for u guys to share some ideas for me to draw ^^. if i do draw them i will post them on here.
i will draw them in sketches, coloured whatever XD. just... Oni needs more fanarts ._.

pweaaaseee ? 83

FluxBB bbcode test

No BLOOD no foul.

#2 29/4/11 9:26

Leus

Re: ART Ideas? Requests? share them here =)

More characters as chibis!  smile

Or more comics big_smile

If we don't change the direction we're going, we'll likely end up where we're headed.

#3 29/4/11 9:47

Delano762

Lulz at that lil' Konoko. Well... I've always wanted to see some of Muro's moves performed by Mai in an artwork tongue That's how they look in my mod: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3w5YrWa … r_embedded

Last edited by Delano762 (29/4/11 9:48)

Circus Afro, Circus Afro, Polka Dot, Polka Dot!

#4 29/4/11 10:28

TheCreature

I'd like to see some sketches of Mukade.

The artist must bow to the monster of his own imagination.  Promoting the IRC and stuff for the RP: Rules Dice Map and RP

#5 29/4/11 13:58

DarkLitria

@Delano

i'm usally crap drawing moves but i tried drawing it, i drew the jump spin kick move what Muro always likes to do when he runs towards u XDD

FluxBB bbcode test

No BLOOD no foul.

#6 29/4/11 15:18

Yoriko

Ah that's his jump kick, great work!

-I noticed that the hackers of oni community made a lot of modifications before they locked me up, do you have any idea what they want with an old game? -Modifications? What kind of modifications?
-Hard to tell, without getting a look at things but it looks like they're repurposing it. -Why?
-Beats me, all the game has is brutal melee combat and furious gunplay. -I dont like the sound of that.....

#7 29/4/11 15:24

DarkLitria

thanks smile

No BLOOD no foul.

#8 29/4/11 15:27

Leus

Man that was fast and awesome, that's what she said.

If we don't change the direction we're going, we'll likely end up where we're headed.

#9 29/4/11 15:52

Yoriko

I'd love to see Konoko upside down whilst executing a crescent moon kick smile

-I noticed that the hackers of oni community made a lot of modifications before they locked me up, do you have any idea what they want with an old game? -Modifications? What kind of modifications?
-Hard to tell, without getting a look at things but it looks like they're repurposing it. -Why?
-Beats me, all the game has is brutal melee combat and furious gunplay. -I dont like the sound of that.....

#10 29/4/11 16:07

Lithium

Steven Stone :V
Steven.png?t=1304040254
He's from Pokemanz..if not
How about a Black Ops Swat?

Last edited by Lithium (29/4/11 16:09)

Oni IRC

i've been waiting for iritscen to change his avatar for 7 years now

#11 29/4/11 16:18

Yoriko

I'd also like to see a ninja doing a forward running kick but angled side ways while he's firing a blackadder pistol at something/someone

#12 29/4/11 16:41

DarkLitria

why r u people giving me hard ideas like actions moves!? D:

but i'll try anyways.. XP

No BLOOD no foul.

#13 29/4/11 16:46

Lithium

Action Moves? Time to test yourself

Oni IRC

#14 29/4/11 17:21

Yoriko

Fine I'll throw in something easy: How about Barabas big_smile
I dont think I've seen any fanart of him at all actually hmm

Last edited by Yoriko (29/4/11 17:21)

#15 29/4/11 17:26

Lithium

Barabas ripping out Shini's heart while Muro holds a dead Konoko raising her over his head as a sacrifice to Satan and Mukade is holding Griffin's head on his arm and looking at it like in Hamlet. The Syndicate Wins!

Oni IRC

#16 29/4/11 17:31

Yoriko

That would be.........wrong, but nevertheless awesome ^^

I roflmao'ed for about 3 minutes after reading that lol

#17 29/4/11 17:31

DarkLitria

as i said i will try smile heres the wip

FluxBB bbcode test

but that is true there is not much fanarts of barabas hmm i prob draw him next hehe

No BLOOD no foul.

#18 29/4/11 17:35

Lithium

Ah looking nice smile

Oni IRC

#19 29/4/11 17:36

DarkLitria

thanks ^^

No BLOOD no foul.

#20 29/4/11 17:45

Yoriko

Awesome! Exactly as I expected/wanted it to look big_smile

#21 29/4/11 17:47

DarkLitria

really? cool! XD
now this will take awhile since its muro's clothes X_X
thanks

No BLOOD no foul.

#22 29/4/11 18:04

Yoriko

We need more Mukade vs Mai pics, we always need more Mukade vs Mai pics though, it's a thirst that is impossible to quench

#23 29/4/11 18:08

DarkLitria

i think there needs to more fanarts  for oni, wat i mean by that it needs more different kinda of fanarts for oni (sorry my english sux) hmm but i'll see if i could do mukade vs  mai this weekend.
mukades armor is pretty hard  though XD

No BLOOD no foul.

#24 29/4/11 18:15

Yoriko

I'm looking forward to see what you come up with nontheless ^^

#25 29/4/11 18:27

Iritscen

Nice work so far!  And people won't notice if you take some liberties with Mukade's armor.  I should point out that you could always export the game model for someone hard-to-draw, and rotate it around at your convenience in a 3D modeler.

byproducts are fine, but where's the beef?

Board footer