Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#1 02/07/11 11:02

Nitr0

Help me about the moves (TRAMS)

I made new character and I want to make his own moves in XSI.
There's a problem. When I try to export the ONCC*.oni file to TRBS*.dae file with proper animation it shows me this error:
movesproblem.png
Please help me...

Ninjabar thin

#2 02/07/11 11:02

Gumby

Re: Help me about the moves (TRAMS)

It helps to show the command you used....

Iritscen: roll
Iritscen: it's amazing this program even works
Gumby: i know
Iritscen: and that statement applies to my code, not just yours

#3 02/07/11 12:02

Mukade

Nitr0, what character are you trying to export? It's been my experience that Onisplit doesn't like to export custom characters tongue
If you are, try using the closest apporoximation to the character, from vanilla characters that is

"He looks mean enough to tear my arm off and beat me to death with it. In fact, he looks mean enough to tear his OWN arm off and beat me to death with it."

#4 02/07/11 12:02

Nitr0

I did the same what EdT shown in his tutorial about extracting TRAMS. I clicked on 3D tab, selected the destination of the ONCC file, selected target directory and I tried 3 times. First time without tick on "Extract with animation", second time with tick on it but I didn't wrote anything in the "Animation name" blank and the third time, I wrote NINJAidle1. I got same error everytime hmm
I use OniSplit GUI ver. 0.9, I don't use text commands for exporting and importing...

Ninjabar thin

#5 02/07/11 12:02

Mukade

bump my previous post, what character are you exporting?

"He looks mean enough to tear my arm off and beat me to death with it. In fact, he looks mean enough to tear his OWN arm off and beat me to death with it."

#6 02/07/11 12:02

Nitr0

@Mukade: It isn't so easy with this character, I'm trying to do some kind of samurai with spike in his hand. tongue
I must be accurate with his spike in hand, so it's hard to do animations with some other character.

Ninjabar thin

#7 02/07/11 12:02

Mukade

yeah, that would cause a problem.... but as I said, I've never had any luck with exporting a character that is not from vanilla Oni, what you might try is exporting a custom character, temporarily change the model after it's exported to add the spike, do the animation, and then import it.

I couldn't help you with the spike, since I know little or nothing about model editing, but hopefully this helps tongue

#8 02/07/11 12:02

Nitr0

I exported NINJAidle1 animation from ninja and I opened it in XSI. Then, I opened TRBS of my samurai, imported it in XSI and I tried to change their hands (ninja's handfist with samurai handfist with spike) but rotation is pretty messed up. I didn't do the whole process (changing -> animating -> importing -> testing) because of rotation.
If anybody helps about importing my character with animation in XSI, I'll do that. If not, I'll do like you said, trying to fix rotation...

Ninjabar thin

#9 02/07/11 19:02

Gumby

Is the animation in the same folder as the ONCC?

Iritscen: roll
Iritscen: it's amazing this program even works
Gumby: i know
Iritscen: and that statement applies to my code, not just yours

#10 02/08/11 07:02

Nitr0

Yes, it is.

Ninjabar thin

Board footer