Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#1 01/03/11 10:01

TheCreature

Shadow Dash (yet another bug)

Well, I just noticed now that the Ninja Shadow Dash isn't working since I installed AE.  I checked, and the mod seems to be properly installed, I have the latest patch, all the BSL files seem to be in order.  Yet my ninjas are not disappearing into the shadows and slaughtering me like they used to.

Last edited by TheCreature (01/03/11 10:01)

The artist must bow to the monster of his own imagination.  Promoting the IRC and stuff for the RP: Rules Dice Map and RP

#2 01/03/11 22:01

Gumby

Re: Shadow Dash (yet another bug)

Try unchecking everything but the shadow dash mod.

Iritscen: roll
Iritscen: it's amazing this program even works
Gumby: i know
Iritscen: and that statement applies to my code, not just yours

#3 01/07/11 19:01

TheCreature

Ok, I got it pinned down.  The problem's with the Andrashi system.  I'm guessing it's under the part that shortened some animations.

The artist must bow to the monster of his own imagination.  Promoting the IRC and stuff for the RP: Rules Dice Map and RP

#4 01/25/11 13:01

Loser

Well, since I made combat changes back when all this systematic modding was nonexistant, there is strong possibility it will interfere with new onisplit and its file handling or with other packages (lack of documentation from my side, sorry guys ^_^').

As a creator, I strongly recommend to NOT use it (maybe remove it from AE?). A lot happend lately and maybe there will be way better system created...maybe. University first.

"I am just a mere reflection of what I would be."

#5 01/25/11 13:01

Mukade

Wha, wha....? But I love Shadow Dash! Actually, since I couldn't make a new package awhile ago, I also piggybacked a couple of my own animations into that package cause I like it so much xD

"He looks mean enough to tear my arm off and beat me to death with it. In fact, he looks mean enough to tear his OWN arm off and beat me to death with it."

#6 01/25/11 15:01

Gumby

That's odd how Shadow Dash isn't operating with Andrashi. Poor testing on my part I suppose. I may need to reorder the package numbers.

Iritscen: roll
Iritscen: it's amazing this program even works
Gumby: i know
Iritscen: and that statement applies to my code, not just yours

Board footer