Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#251 01/14/13 14:01

Samer
Website

Re: AE Release! (2010-05)

No i meant the stuff i talked about example damage to tctf back throw, vdg fix for throws, tctf attacking civs in tctf hq, jewel hit effect for the com guy trac .. Shall i upload them as oni files in separate folders then you can decide in which packages to put them or combine them(example maybe 1 package for all trams .. ) or do you want each of them as separate ready package with an assigned number (example 1 package for vdg throws, 1 package for tctf throw, 1 package for tctf attacking civilians) whatever is easier for you to work with.

Last edited by Samer (01/14/13 14:01)

Join our Oni Facebook Group
Check My YouTube Channel for my Oni Videos.
Check My Wiki page for all my stuff

#252 01/14/13 14:01

Iritscen

Yeah, I'd just like them in separate folders, but not packages.  Not on the Depot, in other words, just uploaded somewhere temporarily, or you can email them to me.

Check out the Anniversary Edition Seven at ae.oni2.net!

#253 03/24/13 13:03

hunubul

Hi, someone can help? I can't install anniversary edition, it says all the time: "Warning, handled exeption: boost::filesystem::exists: Access denied: "..\GameDataFolder\xxx(its always something else here)" I tried to download again, reglobalize several times, no success. What to do? Can i somehow install these files manually?

Also, when i checked, the file was missing in the Edition folder. So I don't know, why the error says: exists... Also, vanilla Oni works fine. But the Edition isn't working.

EDIT: I solved the problem, it was my installation. I got my old GameDataFolder, and with that, it worked.

Last edited by hunubul (03/24/13 13:03)

#254 03/24/13 15:03

Gumby

Try running the installer as administrator.

Iritscen: roll
Iritscen: it's amazing this program even works
Gumby: i know
Iritscen: and that statement applies to my code, not just yours

#255 04/04/13 12:04

Iritscen

Closing thread.  The newest Anniversary Edition is found HERE.

Check out the Anniversary Edition Seven at ae.oni2.net!

Board footer