Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#1 12/31/09 07:12

Loser

PF 2010 (not capital letters)

I hope I haven't messed topic name ( mods correct if needed, please ).

Well, good luck in upcoming year 2010 and ( with apologies to Iritscen ) think about your life - why are you modding Oni? What does it bring to you? Are you satisfied? And what about your real life?

Tanbou

"I am just a mere reflection of what I would be."

#2 12/31/09 15:12

Iritscen

Re: PF 2010 (not capital letters)

Ah, so you have a new name now?  I wonder if we should change your account name.

Personally, I think that thinking about your life is over-rated and can only be counter to the goals of the community, but oh well, if you must.

Anyway, how about some Oni-related New Year's Resolutions?  I resolve to begin finishing things that I started in 2007  big_smile

P.S.: I have no earthly idea what the topic name means, so I don't even know if it needs correction  tongue

Check out the Anniversary Edition Seven at ae.oni2.net!

#3 12/31/09 20:12

Stevinlewis

Hey welcome back uhm... (loser) ^^

EDIT: oops sry didnt know u came back a long time ago smile

Last edited by Stevinlewis (12/31/09 20:12)

#4 01/01/10 01:01

Gumby

I mod Oni because I like it. smile My real life isn't really negatively impacted by it.

Iritscen: roll
Iritscen: it's amazing this program even works
Gumby: i know
Iritscen: and that statement applies to my code, not just yours

#5 01/01/10 14:01

EdT
Website

I mod Oni because its fun and I learn new things.  Such as hex editing to improve the Mac game engine.  Xcode/Applescript programing to make AETools.  3D modeling to create Motoko.  3D animation to make new TRAMs.  I like being able to come up with a concept like the Sentry Droid and making it happen.

My real life has its ups and downs, good and bad times, friends and enemies (just kidding on the enemies part).  Real life comes first, I mod Oni when I have time.  So it might be an hour here, an hour there, that's why it takes me a long time to get things done! smile

Last edited by EdT (01/01/10 14:01)

#6 01/01/10 14:01

demos_kratos

Hey Tanbou! Don't compare us to you or geyser! You two were real workaholics. That's why you made your choice to stop modding Oni until it eats you. Some of us was looking at you as at the lightest minds of Oni community. We admire you guys so you shouldn't have any regrets. We mod Oni in our free time (as I see) so you shouldn't worry 'bout us.

P. S. I haven't been making any mods lately... Crap.

Jente, du er deilig, du er lekker, ihvertfall nå når jeg drikker.
Baby, du har det som trengs, hva er sannsynligheten for at vi to hopper til sengs?
Kan du si meg det? Jeg er ikke så stø i sannsynlighetsregning.

#7 01/01/10 18:01

Lithium

u need some inspiration demos

Oni IRC | Kumite! Kumite! Kumite!

Board footer