Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#1 17/12/09 0:00

Shade
Member
From: OH, USA
Registered: 8/6/08

Anyone heard about Tails Doll Curse?

Anyone heard about this. *Tails Doll Curse* I heard, If you played a game called Sonic R. Its said if you beaten the game alone in the dark backwords on a race. A tails doll ghost will come out and kill you... So basically I think it's all bull. What do you guys think about it? Curses. I really don't believe in them. What do you think about this? A curse on a video game? Come on.

Offline

#2 17/12/09 0:24

demos_kratos
Member
From: Russia, Volzhskiy
Registered: 13/8/08

Re: Anyone heard about Tails Doll Curse?

Didn't know... Well there is a "curse" on another Sonic videogame. Do you remember Sega Genesis/MegaDrive console? When you insert Sonic the Hedgehog 1/2/3 and withour turning off or resetting insert Knuckles the Echidna and the reset you'll get a new game. It has its devmode enabled much more easily then in other games.


Jente, du er deilig, du er lekker, ihvertfall nå når jeg drikker.
Baby, du har det som trengs, hva er sannsynligheten for at vi to hopper til sengs?
Kan du si meg det? Jeg er ikke så stø i sannsynlighetsregning.

Offline

#3 17/12/09 0:43

Gumby
Member
From: Seattle, WA, USA
Registered: 30/8/07

Re: Anyone heard about Tails Doll Curse?

Sounds like a bad chain letter.


Iritscen: roll
Iritscen: it's amazing this program even works
Gumby: i know
Iritscen: and that statement applies to my code, not just yours

Offline

#4 17/12/09 12:39

3llense'g
Member
From: Europe, Hungary, Budapest
Registered: 5/7/09

Re: Anyone heard about Tails Doll Curse?

Gumby wrote:

Sounds like a bad chain letter.

Aren't those a curse by their own? big_smile


You can call me 3llen. It's shorter and simpler. wink

Offline

#5 17/12/09 12:46

Necro Skeletal
Member
From: Arlington, TX
Registered: 22/11/09

Re: Anyone heard about Tails Doll Curse?

Lol...  Where's the Tails doll from anyways?  I thought it was from Sonic Adventure 1, the puppets that Gamma shoots in his first level.


C:\duh

Offline

#6 17/12/09 12:49

TOCS
Member
From: Denmark
Registered: 4/4/07

Re: Anyone heard about Tails Doll Curse?

It does sound familiar..

Offline

#7 17/12/09 13:54

Shade
Member
From: OH, USA
Registered: 8/6/08

Re: Anyone heard about Tails Doll Curse?

Its on  the Sonic R game. I heard if you done the curses correctly passed 12am. You will get your soul stolen by the tails doll. So it's pretty lame if you ask me.

Offline

#8 17/12/09 14:35

adorage
Member
Registered: 21/4/07

Re: Anyone heard about Tails Doll Curse?

Shade wrote:

Anyone heard about this. *Tails Doll Curse* I heard, If you played a game called Sonic R. Its said if you beaten the game alone in the dark backwords on a race. A tails doll ghost will come out and kill you... So basically I think it's all bull. What do you guys think about it? Curses. I really don't believe in them. What do you think about this? A curse on a video game? Come on.

Apparently you didn't read the fine print. If you discuss the curse on an internet forum, you'll be cursed twice, plus your left arm will turn blue and begin to sparkle smile


You're all like... like big fat failure turtles!

Offline

#9 17/12/09 14:49

Shade
Member
From: OH, USA
Registered: 8/6/08

Re: Anyone heard about Tails Doll Curse?

adorage wrote:
Shade wrote:

Anyone heard about this. *Tails Doll Curse* I heard, If you played a game called Sonic R. Its said if you beaten the game alone in the dark backwords on a race. A tails doll ghost will come out and kill you... So basically I think it's all bull. What do you guys think about it? Curses. I really don't believe in them. What do you think about this? A curse on a video game? Come on.

Apparently you didn't read the fine print. If you discuss the curse on an internet forum, you'll be cursed twice, plus your left arm will turn blue and begin to sparkle smile

lol I'll be like Super sonic. but sparkling blue. XD

Offline

#10 17/12/09 20:44

Stevinlewis
Member
From: Singapore
Registered: 25/3/09

Re: Anyone heard about Tails Doll Curse?

HAHAHAHAHAHA adorage's comments made me laugh like hell

Offline

#11 17/12/09 23:40

Alazam
Member
Registered: 23/9/09

Re: Anyone heard about Tails Doll Curse?

Basically someone that play sonic r gets a tails doll...and its "Cursed", my friend told me about it, but the stories there are so retarted
"My wife was beatiful, then she got killed by the tails doll" "We played sonic r in our honeymoon, we both slept in diff. rooms, when i woke up, she was dead" and finally "I had an epic battle with the tails doll, i grabbed my sword, but it didnt kill him, but my BB gun did"
No women beatiful like "hot" would play that...i guess...
During a honeymonn, the couple is having some dinner, then to the bed for some "Fun time"
ANd why would u ave a sword in ur house!...man and i thought oxe was silly sad


Damn it oxe i don't wanna do this 'sigh'
"Okay Megaman! Come into my lair and die!"

Offline

#12 18/12/09 3:54

Unit 2
Member
Registered: 28/9/08

Re: Anyone heard about Tails Doll Curse?

Well, to be honest, I have a sword in my house...two of them, actually.

Offline

#13 18/12/09 21:50

Stevinlewis
Member
From: Singapore
Registered: 25/3/09

Re: Anyone heard about Tails Doll Curse?

hohoho... whats it for snakie? Fangs are enough to ward off evil people already. xD

Offline

#14 20/12/09 3:44

RossyMiles
Member
From: Newcastle, Australia
Registered: 23/6/08
Website

Re: Anyone heard about Tails Doll Curse?

Necro Skeletal wrote:

Lol...  Where's the Tails doll from anyways?  I thought it was from Sonic Adventure 1, the puppets that Gamma shoots in his first level.

The dolls from Sonic Adventure don't have Tails doll's red jewel, which is presumably the source of his powers big_smile


Present day. Ha. Present time. Hahahahaha.

Offline

#15 2/1/10 16:14

Soul
Member
Registered: 14/1/07

Re: Anyone heard about Tails Doll Curse?

Wtf is going on here?? I cant understand at all? A video game that kills you? Aaaaalright


I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes.
or should I?
You know what I'd like to be?
I mean if I had my goddamn choice, I'd just be the catcher in the rye and all.

Offline

#16 2/1/10 17:15

Unit 2
Member
Registered: 28/9/08

Re: Anyone heard about Tails Doll Curse?

Well, ever seen The Ring?

Offline

#17 2/1/10 18:57

Tudorge
Member
From: Romania, Bucharest
Registered: 26/10/09
Website

Re: Anyone heard about Tails Doll Curse?

Isn't that a film? I have no interest in watching it so no.
And for it's sake, I am the LORD of the ring(s)

Offline

#18 2/1/10 19:10

Samer
Member
From: Lebanon
Registered: 4/9/09
Website

Re: Anyone heard about Tails Doll Curse?

this is definitely some type of chain letter God I hate those D: !!! they are so silly and fill up boards on facebook, youtube and all types of forums ...  I mean do people actually buy that :\ ?

for example :

" DON'T READ THIS or PLEASE DO ... IF U DON'T POST THIS TO 2 BILLION and 952 posts by the end of 3 minutes u'll die !! I f u don't believe me press Alt and F4 on ur keyboard and ur browser will close yikes !! press F1 and the help document will appear this is so scary because it actually works ... stick ur tongue out while doing so and u'll just feel silly :\ "

yeah I just made that up but it's something like that tongue

I don't believe in curses especially not curses which are copy pasted on a web page :\ !

I do however believe that there are somethings beyond our perception ... no I don't believe in ghosts but I believe in ESP for example .. like telepathy and empathy, clairvoyance ... and telekinesis ...   ^_^  and in the presence of human soul or spirit

I got off topic big_smile !


Join our Oni Facebook Group
Check My YouTube Channel for my Oni Videos.
Check My Wiki page for all my stuff

Offline

#19 2/1/10 20:43

adorage
Member
Registered: 21/4/07

Re: Anyone heard about Tails Doll Curse?

Samer wrote:

for example :

" DON'T READ THIS or PLEASE DO ... IF U DON'T POST THIS TO 2 BILLION and 952 posts by the end of 3 minutes u'll die !! I f u don't believe me press Alt and F4 on ur keyboard and ur browser will close yikes !! press F1 and the help document will appear this is so scary because it actually works ... stick ur tongue out while doing so and u'll just feel silly :\ "

LOL

I once made up a chain letter about having been named Spongebob Tomberry by my evil parents and when kids at school laughed at me, I wrote, I made it my mission to kill spammers so people would like me... I posted it on YT, under a chainletter about a dead girl or something, but people started asking me whether my name was really Spongebob. Clearly, they weren't getting the joke so I only ever posted this under 1 video.


You're all like... like big fat failure turtles!

Offline

#20 2/1/10 21:57

Stevinlewis
Member
From: Singapore
Registered: 25/3/09

Re: Anyone heard about Tails Doll Curse?

LOL. samer that was a good one. LOL ADORAGE! BWAHAHHAHAA, maybe i shld try to start a chain letter myself O.o sounds fun

Offline

#21 3/1/10 15:10

Lithium
Member
From: Colorado
Registered: 17/10/08

Re: Anyone heard about Tails Doll Curse?

oh like this
once upon a time there was a boy named ...oxe. He killed all his friends for calling him rearted. and if u dont post this to 300 more vids by today u will die
and this one
hold ur breath. copy this to 2 other vids...u are a good kisser
i hate those i usually spam and thumb it down


Oni IRC | Kumite! Kumite! Kumite!

Offline

#22 15/1/10 12:07

Shade
Member
From: OH, USA
Registered: 8/6/08

Re: Anyone heard about Tails Doll Curse?

Samer wrote:

this is definitely some type of chain letter God I hate those D: !!! they are so silly and fill up boards on facebook, youtube and all types of forums ...  I mean do people actually buy that :\ ?

for example :

" DON'T READ THIS or PLEASE DO ... IF U DON'T POST THIS TO 2 BILLION and 952 posts by the end of 3 minutes u'll die !! I f u don't believe me press Alt and F4 on ur keyboard and ur browser will close yikes !! press F1 and the help document will appear this is so scary because it actually works ... stick ur tongue out while doing so and u'll just feel silly :\ "

yeah I just made that up but it's something like that tongue

I don't believe in curses especially not curses which are copy pasted on a web page :\ !

I do however believe that there are somethings beyond our perception ... no I don't believe in ghosts but I believe in ESP for example .. like telepathy and empathy, clairvoyance ... and telekinesis ...   ^_^  and in the presence of human soul or spirit

I got off topic big_smile !


lol I read a chain letter once on youtube and it said that a little ghost girl was suppose to come to my house at 12:00am midnight and she will kill me in my room if I didn't post that chain letter to 10 videos. It's complete bull if you ask me. Next time if I go to Gamestop. And if they have Sonic Gems that includes the Sonic R game. I'm gonna buy it and play it and unlock the tails doll and prove people wrong. It's complete stupid if you ask me. There is another curse that if you draw the tails doll and hold up the picture in a mirror and playing *Can you feel the sun shine* backwards, The tails doll will come out of the mirror and stab you... I mean what the heck? How can a doll from a video game come out of a mirror and stab you? They should make a movie out of this lol. If the ghost girl was suppose to come to my house and kill me in my room at 12:00am midnight, Then why am I still here? Am I a ghost? yikes

Last edited by Shade (15/1/10 12:09)

Offline

#23 15/1/10 13:47

Unit 2
Member
Registered: 28/9/08

Re: Anyone heard about Tails Doll Curse?

Tis but a dream, my fellow.

Offline

#24 15/1/10 20:33

Stevinlewis
Member
From: Singapore
Registered: 25/3/09

Re: Anyone heard about Tails Doll Curse?

Yeah. Chain letters sux tongue. The worst part is 40% of my friends believe in it and im usally the victim -.-

Offline

#25 16/1/10 2:05

Ridrave
Member
From: Singapore
Registered: 25/10/08

Re: Anyone heard about Tails Doll Curse?

~>PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS<~

Once Upon A Time There Was A Purple Riding Hood, Was Walking Down The State Building.........

If You Have Read This You Are Complete Retarded And If You Don't Complete Oni Game 5 Times And Posts "I Complete Oni Game 5 Times In A Row Within 1 Day Without Cheats" To 555 Post By The End Of 24 Hours You Will Die The Next 5 Days, You Cant Run!! Muro Will Find You And Suck Your Chrysalis Dry Until You Die~~If You Dont Believe Me Call Your Mother She Will Answer "Hello" This Is Scary Because Its Actually Works..... Live Your Life To The Fullest Before You Die Within 5 Days If You Cannot MaKe It smile

LOL : lol  THE SPAMMING SPECIALIST

Anyway I Hate Chain Letter Cos It Make You Feel Retarted
And If You Post It And Another People Read ...... Retarded x2 Times Two


mycharactercreation1.gif

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB