A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#1 11/06/09 17:11

Gumby

Oni Video Walkthroughs!

Level 10: Science Prison by Gumby
Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Xz_WaOfWkc
Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbYGEqGG8Kc

If anyone else has walkthroughs they would like to submit, post them here.

Iritscen: roll
Iritscen: it's amazing this program even works
Gumby: i know
Iritscen: and that statement applies to my code, not just yours

#2 11/06/09 21:11

northero
Website

Re: Oni Video Walkthroughs!

I can see that Gumby uses more strategy den power well done =P I usually uses power instead of strategy though

You can fool some of the people all the time and all of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all the people all the time

#3 11/06/09 21:11

Mukade

yeah, Gumby's way can be slower, but in the long run, he finishes with less deaths, making it faster

i just dont know if i have the patience to do it that way

"He looks mean enough to tear my arm off and beat me to death with it. In fact, he looks mean enough to tear his OWN arm off and beat me to death with it."

#4 11/06/09 21:11

Gumby

Then don't say Science Prison is "Too hard". tongue There are other levels more suited to power, like Airport.

#5 11/06/09 21:11

Mukade

i never said science prison was too hard...

"He looks mean enough to tear my arm off and beat me to death with it. In fact, he looks mean enough to tear his OWN arm off and beat me to death with it."

#6 11/06/09 22:11

Gumby

Well, other people were implying it...

#7 11/06/09 22:11

Mukade

I've never found that level hard... :-/

#8 11/06/09 22:11

Gumby

Ok. Sorry for confusing you with other people.

#9 11/06/09 22:11

Leus
Website

It is hard.  sad

Lol.

The part where the SBG guy comes through the door (which didn't happen to you that play through) is what usually gets me.

If we don't change the direction we're going, we'll likely end up where we're headed.

#10 11/06/09 23:11

northero
Website

I've the same wickness as Gumby though I CANNOT KILL BLACK OPS ! I dun noe y but I juz can't read their minds and their next moves unlike tanker : CAN'T TAKE TANKER ! The moment they say that, they will do the flying kick and shout something like I dunno dun laugh plz : Groovy attack taker ? O.o I dunno !!!

You can fool some of the people all the time and all of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all the people all the time

#11 11/06/09 23:11

Gumby

Leus wrote:

It is hard.  sad

Lol.

The part where the SBG guy comes through the door (which didn't happen to you that play through) is what usually gets me.

As long as you grab the shield quickly, you should be ok. Also, I think if you aren't in sight of the door, the SBG troop doesn't go through. Can't say for sure though.

#12 11/06/09 23:11

Mukade

I usually see that one coming, i take the cream cannon, fire a round a run around so he cant hit me

#13 11/07/09 04:11

Samer
Website

mmm I usually use a different way that I think is way easier ... for me at least ^_^

(startegy wise not fighting wise)

there's an easier way for the lasers in save point 1 too. if u come really close to the wall where the source of the lasers is u can walk\run throught them without sliding or jumping necessary.

the ambush in save point 3 is just a light black ops with a plasma rifle :\ u can easily defeat him if u just hide close and then attack when he's not looking . ( instead of running away)

in save point 4 the lasers are really easy to avoid but if u trigger them the mercury bow almost never hits u if u keep running forward ...

I don't know ^_^ I always found rooftops save point 1 and atmospheric interior 1 the hardest of all the game . Sc prison never struck me as hard and black ops are really easy to defeat for me, ninjas and furies are my weakness.

Last edited by Samer (11/07/09 04:11)

Join our Oni Facebook Group
Check My YouTube Channel for my Oni Videos.
Check My Wiki page for all my stuff

#14 11/07/09 05:11

Gumby

Samoko wrote:

mmm I usually use a different way that I think is way easier ... for me at least ^_^

(startegy wise not fighting wise)

there's an easier way for the lasers in save point 1 too. if u come really close to the wall where the source of the lasers is u can walk\run throught them without sliding or jumping necessary.

How exactly do you jump over the bottom laser?

the ambush in save point 3 is just a light black ops with a plasma rifle :\ u can easily defeat him if u just hide close and then attack when he's not looking . ( instead of running away)

That works, too.

in save point 4 the lasers are really easy to avoid but if u trigger them the mercury bow almost never hits u if u keep running forward ...

Yeah, why waste the time working your way through the lasers when you can just run forward? smile I noted that in the walkthrough.

I don't know ^_^ I always found rooftops save point 1 and atmospheric interior 1 the hardest of all the game . Sc prison never struck me as hard and black ops are really easy to defeat for me, ninjas and furies are my weakness.

Maybe I'll do one of those, next.

#15 11/07/09 09:11

T_W_D

Level 10: Science Prison by Gumby

Impressive.

I'm not that good at strategy: I just run forwards and kill. big_smile

Fanfiction should be viewed as a property damage.

#16 11/07/09 09:11

northero
Website

And I thought girls are gentle  big_smile  no offense juz to cheer myself up O.o

#17 11/07/09 12:11

Muro

Leus wrote:

It is hard.  sad

Lol.

This. And theres another guy exactly the same after that in the sludge plant.

#18 11/09/09 12:11

levka1

Nice walkthrought, i find this level easy as black ops are easy for me.. my strategy is unbeatable tongue lol kidding i hate most the ninjas, with their flyin kick or whatever its called.. stupid attack always gets me in rooftops, the second ninja, i sometimes getting tired of getting hit only by this move, btw why is your game much harder,faster,more hp and more fun?? where i can download this Crazy level ? i play on hard and it seems rather easy. Any pack i can download to improve them like in your game?

#19 11/09/09 12:11

Leus
Website

Yeah, levka, get the Anniversary Edition.

If we don't change the direction we're going, we'll likely end up where we're headed.

#20 11/09/09 13:11

Samer
Website

Here's how i skip the lasers Gumby smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r06Q_hEhCg4

but the quality is really horrible D: I had to decrease the quality and the file size to be able to upload since my internet connection sucks tongue

Join our Oni Facebook Group
Check My YouTube Channel for my Oni Videos.
Check My Wiki page for all my stuff

#21 11/09/09 14:11

Mukade

i either jump over the lasers when the first two are on their way down and crouch under the last one since it's going up. Or i just use Shadow dash to go right through em :3

#22 11/09/09 16:11

Gumby

Samoko wrote:

Here's how i skip the lasers Gumby smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r06Q_hEhCg4

but the quality is really horrible D: I had to decrease the quality and the file size to be able to upload since my internet connection sucks tongue

Yeah, I've done it that way too, but it takes too long, imo. smile

#23 11/09/09 22:11

Shade

The levels are hard only if you want them to be. By the way, Anyone going to make a video about Dream Lab?

#24 11/09/09 22:11

Mukade

that's also pretty straight forwards

#25 11/09/09 22:11

Leus
Website

Yeah but actually it requires some pretty badass fighting ability IMO.  It'd probably be fun to watch someone super good decimate it.

Board footer