Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#51 04/10/11 20:04

Leus
Website

Re: Oni Zen Garden (VERSION 2)

Whaaat, man I gotta check this out now.  Does it have AI mapping?

If we don't change the direction we're going, we'll likely end up where we're headed.

#52 04/10/11 20:04

Lithium

Oni IRC | Kumite! Kumite! Kumite!

#53 04/11/11 09:04

Leus
Website

Dude...  I'm so confused by my scripting in version 2.  I have no idea what was going on lol.  I think I'm just gonna scrap whatever it was I did in version 2 and just go back to updating version 1.

If we don't change the direction we're going, we'll likely end up where we're headed.

#54 04/11/11 17:04

Lithium

That sounds like a great idea smile
I think Samer said he liked version 1 better

#55 04/12/11 10:04

Komanda15

This Idea Cool I only see it now. There alwais was moment that I wanted only kill some enemies smile Iam dont have idea where is download link so if soemone wants please give link and whrite how to install it. Iam not good and english Sorry

#56 04/12/11 11:04

Leus
Website

http://mods.oni2.net/node/170

Are you using the Anniversary Edition?

Last edited by Leus (04/12/11 11:04)

#57 04/12/11 11:04

Komanda15

Yap newest version.

#58 04/12/11 11:04

Komanda15

So I dont realy Know how to mod Oni so please Give instructions smile And Cool Mod Thanks for it

#59 04/12/11 12:04

TOCS

Before you're given any instructions, you might want to figure out what you wanna do. There's a lot to be done, and a lot of people here has been working hard to improve the game in overall terms. Your first step is to decide what you want added to the game, then I'm sure we can guide you. wink

#60 04/12/11 12:04

Komanda15

mhm I thinked abuot to Give instructions how to install that mod but If You all Are so friendly and can help me to learn modding ok Thanks wink Hmmm Iam think Iam wanna to change some combat moves or them effects And May I do other Topic? because now its litlle Off topic And Iam so Thankfull this forums is so friendly smile

Ps Please Give me instructions How to install mod and how old are You?

#61 04/12/11 14:04

TOCS

I've never used this mod, but I believe it's a BSL script which you can customize. Leus is probably the one you should ask. smile

Just create another topic in the help section, and I'm sure someone will help you - I'm a little busy. tongue

#62 04/12/11 14:04

Leus
Website

Okay, so just put the 77777OniZenGarden folder in Edition/install/packages, then run the installer and check Oni Zen Garden and hit "install."

I'd recommend doing version 1, though you can mess around with both if you want.

#63 04/12/11 14:04

Samer
Website

u're missing out TOCS ...

Join our Oni Facebook Group
Check My YouTube Channel for my Oni Videos.
Check My Wiki page for all my stuff

#64 04/12/11 16:04

Lithium

yeah seriously, it's the best combat you'll ever have big_smile
Just try not to fall off

#65 04/12/11 16:04

Leus
Website

smile thanks guys, I'm so glad it's well-liked, even still.  big_smile

#66 04/12/11 16:04

Lithium

I just want the oni fever song in there (the one that plays in SP 4 in Warehouse) I think that's the name

Last edited by Lithium (04/12/11 17:04)

#67 04/12/11 17:04

Leus
Website

I'll check out what you're talking about.

#68 04/12/11 19:04

Leus
Website

Oxe:  If you type "Hunt" you get the song called "Oni Fever."  However, the song played at Warehouse SP4 is...  Striker something, I can't remember, and I'm not sure if I included that.  I'm in a hurry so I didn't get a chance to test all the songs, but according to you it's not in there.  When I get more of a chance, I'll add it in.

As for now, I added the ability to spawn enemies by typing their name.  I dunno why I never thought of this before...  I just implemented the version 1.0 system into version 2.0.  Adds a lot of code, but works.  (Also, yes, I am going to try to continue this in version 2.0 after all.)

However, for some reason it seems now to...  Only spawn comguys when it's supposed to be in random spawn.  I didn't change any of the random code, so I don't really know why, and I don't have time to test it right now.  So I'm gonna upload it and see if anyone wants to take a look, if not I'll crack down on it when I next have the chance.

BTW, I'm still trying to think of a way to fix the team-switching bug in the wave spawn modes.  ANYWAY, uploading:

http://www.mediafire.com/?35017zj7e772vpf

#69 04/12/11 20:04

Lithium

Ok that is much more useful than having to wait for your guy to spawn

#70 04/12/11 23:04

Komanda15

Samer wrote:

u're missing out TOCS ...

Iam sorry Iam asking but what mean TOCS? And How I can ulock all levels? I past the whole game 5 times now Iam realy bored.

Last edited by Komanda15 (04/12/11 23:04)

#71 04/13/11 00:04

Leus
Website

smile

I wrote code in for the new character Samer suggested (though I haven't added them to the BINACHAR yet), and I also think I fixed the wave spawning team switch bug!  However I haven't gotten to test any of this yet as I'm on my NetBook which can't do anything except notepad pretty much, so I've just been working on the code mentally imagining what will happen.  Probably not the best approach, but we'll see.

Oh, and TOCS is one of our user's forum name.  smile

Edit:  This is also assuming I get the random function...functioning again.  Which, I don't see why it's not; it did before, so it should again.

Edit edit:  I can't send messages to myself so I'm posting this here.  It's a non-functioning beta update of the script that I was working on without access to my computer that has Oni on it.  I'm gonna download it onto that computer tomorrow, add the new characters to the BINACHAR, test my new functions and try and figure out the random bug.  So, yeah, I mean I guess you CAN download this if you want, but there's no reason to.  Lol.  http://www.mediafire.com/?xj6bsh68mrjed33)

Last edited by Leus (04/13/11 01:04)

#72 04/13/11 12:04

Leus
Website

Oxe:  You were right, Oni Fever is the name of the song you're looking for and for some reason it was not included.  The command "hunt" does in fact play the song "The Hunt," but for some reason I said it was Oni Fever.....  Lol.  WTF.  Anyway, I fixed this and it will be included in the next release.  smile

#73 04/13/11 12:04

Leus
Website

Sorry to triple post but I feel like it's not as bad 'cause it's my own topic...  So, I can't remember how to figure out how to sent up the BINACHAR statistics of characters.  I THINK I have to find another BINACHAR that already uses them and copy that (so I have the right melee ID and all that stuff), but it seems like most of these characters aren't really...  In other levels...  Or maybe they are?  Can someone either point me in the direction of a level involving these characters or tell me how their BINACHARs should read?

Oh, the characters are:

Jubei and Akane
James and Jamie Hasegawa
Guard Dogs
Wraith Mod Squad

#74 04/14/11 04:04

Delano762
Website

I might also suggest that there is  an unreleased track in Oni files called SNDDmus_amasian1. I've used it in my Gmod 10th anniversary video as a credits song.

Komanda15 wrote:

and how old are You?

That is somewhat... unproper question.

Last edited by Delano762 (04/14/11 04:04)

Circus Afro, Circus Afro, Polka Dot, Polka Dot!

#75 04/14/11 10:04

Leus
Website

Nothing happens when I enter the command to play that, Delano.  sad

Everyone else:  Where are you all?  Just as an update:  I added BINACHAR profiles from random other dudes to the new characters so that they spawn, but most of them behave really strangely.

Board footer