Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#26 11/03/09 21:11

Leus
Website

Re: Looking to make a walkthrough of a level.

Hey Bio Lab is pretty tricky too, that might make for a cool one.  smile

If we don't change the direction we're going, we'll likely end up where we're headed.

#27 11/03/09 21:11

myplea1

Ah heck, while your at it just run through the whole game.
cool

Awol

#28 11/03/09 22:11

Mukade

you can if you want, alot of the people here don't have the time to do that tongue

"He looks mean enough to tear my arm off and beat me to death with it. In fact, he looks mean enough to tear his OWN arm off and beat me to death with it."

#29 11/03/09 22:11

Iritscen

Gumby doesn't have THAT much time.  wink

Check out the Anniversary Edition Seven at ae.oni2.net!

#30 11/04/09 14:11

dream996

i wonder could we hve a ae:level .......have the same cutsense (maybe adding a bit more)
and make all those enermy a lot more stronger and adding our project in(like the motoko .....shiny bot etc)and stuff ETC to remake a level .....

Last edited by dream996 (11/04/09 14:11)

PunBB bbcode test

#31 11/04/09 17:11

Mukade

we probably could... but that would take a lot of time and some advanced BSL which most of us don't have

"He looks mean enough to tear my arm off and beat me to death with it. In fact, he looks mean enough to tear his OWN arm off and beat me to death with it."

#32 11/04/09 22:11

Dirk Gently
Website

rooftops is cake. Science prison would definitely be interesting to see, I would say that was one of the more challenging levels for me (strategy-wise) and it would be nice to see a walkthrough on someone else's style of play on that level.

#33 11/04/09 22:11

Mukade

yeah, we should all do walkthroughs of different levels to help newbies along and just to see how we all play. I've always wanted to see someone besides me and myplea in action then i can actually compare my skill big_smile

#34 11/04/09 23:11

Leus
Website

You know, I just noticed, Bio Lab and Science Prison are two of the least diverse levels in enemies but I'd say they're probably the hardest.

If we don't change the direction we're going, we'll likely end up where we're headed.

#35 11/04/09 23:11

Mukade

the only reason Bio lab is hard is the SMGs, otherwise it'd be easy-cake

#36 11/05/09 00:11

Gumby

First half of the walkthrough is done. I'll probably record the second half tonight. :>

Iritscen: roll
Iritscen: it's amazing this program even works
Gumby: i know
Iritscen: and that statement applies to my code, not just yours

#37 11/05/09 00:11

Mukade

what do you use to record? i may do one of my own, i was thinking compund hmm

#38 11/05/09 02:11

Gumby

FRAPS.

#39 11/05/09 04:11

Stevinlewis

fraps movie making only lasts for 30 seconds ==. I cant pay and buy for the full version cuz im in singapore and my parents wont allow

#40 11/05/09 07:11

Dirk Gently
Website

Screenflow does record some good quality movies. I use that when I am making videos of halo.

#41 11/06/09 04:11

Gumby

Video is rendering right right now...it says 70 minutes to go, we'll see if it really takes that long.

#42 11/09/09 12:11

levka1

its already the 9th, it would be nice to see new videos and walkthroughts though i doubt someone have greater skill then meh tongue (Oniego), i just have maxed hypos everywhere.. i played that much that when i was even hit by someone i began the checkpoint again.. so in the whole game you probably wont see me wounded. The level i would like to see you in action is the Last level. Playing it full, i mean collecting all ammo clips and hypos, and staying alive with those damned snipers with mercury bows.. Well waitin for walkthrought.

#43 11/09/09 15:11

Mukade

you probly don't have anniversary eition which makes it maybe 3 times harder?

#44 11/09/09 16:11

Gumby

levka1 wrote:

its already the 9th, it would be nice to see new videos and walkthroughts though i doubt someone have greater skill then meh tongue (Oniego), i just have maxed hypos everywhere.. i played that much that when i was even hit by someone i began the checkpoint again.. so in the whole game you probably wont see me wounded. The level i would like to see you in action is the Last level. Playing it full, i mean collecting all ammo clips and hypos, and staying alive with those damned snipers with mercury bows.. Well waitin for walkthrought.

I play on Hard Mode, with Upgraded ONCCs and Knockdown Revamp. Try playing like that and tell me you can get through all the levels without a scratch. smile

About the last level: Why would you waste your time collecting all of the items? If you get hit by a sniper while going for a hypo on the ground, doesn't it make going for the hypo in the first place pointless?

#45 11/10/09 06:11

levka1

yep, but still i want to have all the items, kill all, explore everywhere and still have max hp+ammo clips and hypos. Btw i download the edition from here http://wiki.oni2.net/Anniversary_Edition ?

#46 11/10/09 06:11

Iritscen

Yes.

Check out the Anniversary Edition Seven at ae.oni2.net!

Board footer