Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#26 10/23/09 09:10

Leus
Website

Re: Crazy Casey (NEW MOD)

He stopped following me once, too.  I dunno why.

Muro should only transform when he is "killed."

I dunno about Casey running...

Also, Samoko, thanks for reminding me about that regular version Muro thing.  Gotta go check it out.

If we don't change the direction we're going, we'll likely end up where we're headed.

#27 10/23/09 10:10

Stevinlewis

Oh i c thx Leus ^^

#28 10/23/09 10:10

Samer
Website

The mod is by Leus ... casey the character is by me and the final battle with teams was my idea in another mod ...  but Leus has made it much better than i ever could smile

The casey running dashing thing : originally in vanilla oni ... only Konoko can dash ... but the Anniversary Edition comes with a package called dashing AI this supposedly allows all characters to dash ...

Casey's move set is based on Muro's ( in the walking and running part ) so whatever package affects muro's run also affects casey ... if u disable the dashing AI package he won't dash but just run like it's originally meant to be.

demos has criticized casey's run thing before but I say it again when I made casey I didn't change anything in the TRAC regarding walking or running so I'm not responsible for this.

@ Stevin that's not technically a cheat it's a developer's mode command meaning u don't type it in F1 screen but in the console tongue is that what u did ?
+ pay attention to the capital letters and spaces.

also abt muro transforming when u didn't kill him, since u had touch of death i think u hit someone of his minions and they fell on him if he was close, and u didn't notice ... ( Knockdown Revamp package) or maybe someone of ur team killed him.

& the some other character u referred to is the one and only Motoko  -_-

Last edited by Samer (10/23/09 10:10)

Join our Oni Facebook Group
Check My YouTube Channel for my Oni Videos.
Check My Wiki page for all my stuff

#29 10/23/09 11:10

Stevinlewis

No i found the problem. The problem is chr_set_health not chr_sethealth

#30 10/23/09 11:10

Leus
Website

also abt muro transforming when u didn't kill him, since u had touch of death i think u hit someone of his minions and they fell on him if he was close, and u didn't notice ... ( Knockdown Revamp package) or maybe someone of ur team killed him.

Actually, touch of death doesn't affect through the knockdown of those who you've attacked.

The teammie killing him scenario is more likely.

So, the normal Crazy Casey works for me but I did change one minor thing before testing so I will re-upload it to the first post.  I will edit the post and say so when I've done it.  After, please let me know if it works now.  smile

If we don't change the direction we're going, we'll likely end up where we're headed.

#31 10/23/09 20:10

northero
Website

Stevinlewis wrote:

ITS TOO HARD!!!! i cant play the game properly with Crazy casey running around looking for a fight tongue. Can you please equipe her with liveforever mode? Specially for me big_smile?

lol same for me too ! The crazy casey kept running about and dying lol -_- But at least this is a challenge =P

You can fool some of the people all the time and all of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all the people all the time

#32 04/26/10 06:04

pertinax

Yes, indeed this mod makes it challenging. I won the final battle only the first time...never managed after that coz this casey keeps falling down or using the scream cannon when i am doing melle fighting or other really crazy things. But....problem is i don't find him if a load a savepoint or after i start again after death at savepoints 2 and 3. What can be the problem?

Also manyatimes i complete till end withoput him if he doesn't spawn and in the cutscene when konoko ascends with the antenna...whoa! he just spawns somewhere above.....falls to his death...game over. Please do something about this. I have been able to reach till end only once coz of this problem.

#33 04/27/10 04:04

Leus
Website

Whaat?  As far as I recall, I made him appear with the player at every save point.  And I dunno why he falls for you when he comes up at the end.  Hmm.. sad

#34 05/24/10 04:05

SCV

It would be nice that fella follow her from the beginning till the end like (Till death do us apart) hehehe

Suggestion: instead of Casey, can it change to other character who following you around?

Ugh normal griffin mode, cause Muro unbeatable......Bug?

Last edited by SCV (05/25/10 06:05)

Board footer