Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#1 10/12/09 23:10

Leus
Website

Can someone post the Shinatama Too package?

I know it comes with the edition, but I think I might have accidentally deleted part of Shinatama Too and I don't want to reinstall the edition for fear that I'll forget to back something up that I've created...  Hm.

If we don't change the direction we're going, we'll likely end up where we're headed.

#2 10/12/09 23:10

Gumby

Re: Can someone post the Shinatama Too package?

Just redownload the zip, and browse through to the packages section. tongue

Iritscen: roll
Iritscen: it's amazing this program even works
Gumby: i know
Iritscen: and that statement applies to my code, not just yours

#3 10/13/09 00:10

Leus
Website

Ah...  Brilliant.

Thanks.  smile

If we don't change the direction we're going, we'll likely end up where we're headed.

#4 10/13/09 00:10

Leus
Website

Aight NEVERMIND on all counts here...  I didn't even delete anything in the first place.

Thanks for being intelligent, Gumby.  I guess that's why you're around; someone's gotta be.  smile

Edit:  You guys can delete this junk if you want.

Last edited by Leus (10/13/09 00:10)

#5 10/13/09 01:10

Stevinlewis

Leus wads wrong with you these days? You smoking weed or sumthin? You are acting like someone else. Are you a hacker O_O?

Last edited by Stevinlewis (10/13/09 01:10)

#6 10/13/09 01:10

Leus
Website

I've actually at this moment been sober for a longer consecutive period of time than any other time period since I started smoking over 4 years ago.

Just goes to show that weed might not have as much to do with people's stupid mental states as one might think.  smile

Edit:  Oh, pro-illegal-narcotic campaign aside, yeah this thread really does seem ridiculous.  The truth is, I WAS messing around in the Shinatama Too folder as well as a bunch of other package folders simultaneously, and part-way through my mechanical motions of file moving/copying I realized I wasn't targeting the folder I'd been intending, and the Shinatama Too folder was open so I thought I might have accidentally changed something in there.  I was concerned about the Motoko folder, too, but I have that in its own separate zip.

Anyway, once I followed Gumby's advice I compared the restored version of the Shinatama Too folder to the one I theoretically altered and found out that I didn't actually do anything to it.  I just gotta pay more attention...  But when you've been working on an Oni mod for pretty much solid days on end... (you guys would punch me in the face if you were experiencing the last couple of days through my eyes seriously)

smile

Last edited by Leus (10/13/09 01:10)

#7 10/14/09 16:10

Iritscen

I promise not to punch you if you stop rampantly double- and triple-posting all over the forum, Leus ^_^

Check out the Anniversary Edition Seven at ae.oni2.net!

Board footer