Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#1 10/10/09 00:10

Leus
Website

List of BINACHARS

So I went through and found an instance of pretty much every remotely crucial character in the BINACJBOCharacter files of various levels (from last level to first in case the guys that spawn later in the game are set up to be more badass) and compiled them into a text file for "easy" use.

Everyone is named, for example, Beige_Striker01, and they all have as close to a blank slate as possible.  They have the spawn locs, ID number and a couple of random things from the files I took them from, but I cleared all the patrols, weapons, inventory and stuff.  Basically, without all this confusing stupid stuff I'm saying trying to explain it, I hope this is a useful tool.

(Doesn't include scientists, civilians or drones.)

Edit:  Guess this isn't really a mod, but it could be useful for some.  I know it'll be useful for mine.  smile

Edit edit:  Changed the file slightly, nothing important; everyone is just now Name01 instead of Name1.

Edit edit edit:  Also if anyone sees any mistakes or ways they think one could make this a better/more useful/comprehensive tool, let me know.  smile

Edit x4:  Jeez.  Anyway, I fixed the Thug profile so now he's more of a blank slate like the others.

Edit x5:  Damnit.  I still forgot something in that Thug profile.  But whatev, I've spent too much time fine-tuning this thing for tonight.  It's really not a big deal.

Edit x6:  Okay, it's a couple days later.  I updated the file to include BGI, Grey Fury, Fury Konoko, Ninja Bot, and the Chiefs.

Last edited by Leus (10/12/09 19:10)

If we don't change the direction we're going, we'll likely end up where we're headed.

#2 10/10/09 01:10

Samer
Website

Re: List of BINACHARS

u mean kinda like this ^_^ ?

http://ssg.oni2.net/subfold/charas/charas.htm

Join our Oni Facebook Group
Check My YouTube Channel for my Oni Videos.
Check My Wiki page for all my stuff

#3 10/10/09 01:10

Leus
Website

Well this one has a full script for each type of character so you can just copy whatever kind of guy you want into any level as many times as you want...  Theoretically.  It's going to help greatly for my mod.  I basically made it for myself and just thought it could be useful to others.

If we don't change the direction we're going, we'll likely end up where we're headed.

#4 10/10/09 01:10

Samer
Website

cool smile It is useful I downloaded it smile  plusy for u tongue but one should change the position right ? and the combat ID and Patrol .

Last edited by Samer (10/10/09 01:10)

#5 10/10/09 01:10

Leus
Website

Yeah the start position/rotation are from other levels, so you either want to change that or just teleport/align them with BSL tongue

And yeah the Object ID is also from their respective levels, so changing that might be a good idea.  I'm pretty sure I set all their patrol statuses to none/0 though.

#6 10/10/09 02:10

Gumby

Object ID doesn't matter, for the most part. Combat ID is used for the melee profiles, I think.

Iritscen: roll
Iritscen: it's amazing this program even works
Gumby: i know
Iritscen: and that statement applies to my code, not just yours

#7 10/10/09 02:10

Samer
Website

Combat ID is not used for melee profile, Melee Id is ^_^

example : Mukade's melee ID - melee profile allows him to use PPKK and PPKKK and sets when to use it ... however  his teleportation ability and throwing devil star is determined by his combat ID

or barabus earthquaker is determined by his melee .. regenration by the combat ID

for mutant muro the 4 punches for example and how and when to use them is determined by his melee profile ID... his electricity that drags u when u run away and his shield and when it goes down by the combat ID

and of course the TRAC determines what moves he has in the first place

Last edited by Samer (10/10/09 09:10)

#8 10/10/09 08:10

Leus
Website

Damn.  I'm gonna have to come back and re-read that in the future 'cause it sounds intriguing.  smile

#9 10/12/09 19:10

Leus
Website

^Updated the file in first post.

Board footer