Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#51 10/30/09 16:10

Mukade

Re: Mod Fair

yeah but the idea Leus, is the HALLOWEEN mod, over the course of the fair, i will update my upload, butthe idea is that it is release on halloween,

@Edt, ill put you down for second last day then?

"He looks mean enough to tear my arm off and beat me to death with it. In fact, he looks mean enough to tear his OWN arm off and beat me to death with it."

#52 10/30/09 21:10

Leus
Website

Oh yeah.  Well, good point.  I'm stoked to see it tomorrow then.  smile  You gonna release it early in the day so we have a halloweeny chance to play it?  Maybe even tonight?   yikes

Edit:  P.S. I Oni'd today....  *Shame*  But also I did all my schoolwork including the assignment that I did as a present to the girl in that picture, AND I rapped.  Not to mention a slew of household chores.  Today's been a day.  smile

Last edited by Leus (10/30/09 21:10)

If we don't change the direction we're going, we'll likely end up where we're headed.

#53 10/31/09 00:10

Mukade

if you'll look back, i said i was being forced out of seclusion to go hang w/ ppl and go *gulp* ...out.... anyways, so i didnt have any time to work on it but ill put in as much work as i can tomorrow, and release what i have between 9-10pm EST, im sry it has to be soooo late, if i get more done, it may be released earlier sad

"He looks mean enough to tear my arm off and beat me to death with it. In fact, he looks mean enough to tear his OWN arm off and beat me to death with it."

#54 10/31/09 18:10

Mukade

Well, it's more or less on schedual smile

I'll definately have it out on time, although it will definately not be perfect and I will keep expanding on it for a couple weeks, although really all i have to do is loop the entire thing to make it continous tongue

#55 10/31/09 19:10

Leus
Website

We should def create official release threads for these, too, and then just link them here so that when we update after the fair is over we can just edit those threads.

If we don't change the direction we're going, we'll likely end up where we're headed.

#56 10/31/09 19:10

Mukade

i did think of that.... it would definatly keep things organised, if someone makes a comment on the mod the day after its release and it gets mixed in with the noes for that day, it could be confusing tongue

#57 10/31/09 20:10

Leus
Website

Yeah exactly.  smile

#58 10/31/09 20:10

Mukade

releasing in about 15 minutes smile
it'll be on the thread already up, ill put a link here at that time smile

#59 10/31/09 21:10

Mukade

hrm, run into a bit of a problem on the last stretch.... CopFemA2 should be spawning but instead i get regular TCTF troops, the armored grey yellow and blue ones.... i can shapeshift to her, but i cant do chr_set_class 0 CopFemA2 cause it blams me....

#60 10/31/09 21:10

Mukade

DONE! Just let me compile a good version of the package and a readme and ill post it up in a couple minutes

OKAY, it's up, the link to the thread is on the first post here for organizational purposes, knowck yourselves out and tell me hat you think wink

don't be too hard, this is a first draft if you will, it'll get better

Last edited by Mukade (10/31/09 21:10)

#61 10/31/09 22:10

Leus
Website

Downloaded, will play in a bit.

#62 11/01/09 12:11

Leus
Website

I gave it a whirl, it's definitely got some potential but obviously not a finished product.  Stoked to see where you're gonna go with it.  smile

Anyone got anything to release today?  smile

#63 11/01/09 21:11

Leus
Website

Is there actually anyone besides Mukade, EdT and myself planning on releasing anything?

#64 11/01/09 21:11

Iritscen

Does the Edition count? :0)

Check out the Anniversary Edition Seven at ae.oni2.net!

#65 11/01/09 22:11

Leus
Website

Depends when you release it wink

#66 11/01/09 22:11

Mukade

yeah sure, as long as it's within now and the 7th tongue

#67 11/01/09 22:11

Leus
Website

I guess EdT should release whenever he's done and I'll release the next day or somethin'

#68 11/01/09 22:11

Mukade

at this point im not too worried at organisation lol, just post whenever and ill put you on the first post tongue don't do it t'nite tho

#69 11/01/09 22:11

Leus
Website

Lol aight.  Why not tonight?  I'm so eager to release this...  I guess maybe I could figure out some more stuff to do with it, but it's already so elaborate.

#70 11/01/09 23:11

EdT
Website

Leus: go ahead and release yours, mine is still WIP...

I has an idea for my mod, but it is not working as I hoped... :-(

Last edited by EdT (11/02/09 00:11)

#71 11/01/09 23:11

Leus
Website

Aight since Mukade said not tonight I'll refrain, but if no one else claims tomorrow I dunno if I'll be able to resist.   smile

#72 11/02/09 00:11

ItemfinderDeluxe

I'll chip in something, but I'll need a day to finish it up. It's kind of rough at the moment, it might be a bit 'basic' compared to some of the stuff you can do now (that's because I'm not familiar with the entirety of Edition - I'm more of a 'bare bones' player myself), and some bits are not quite working the way I want them, but it could be ready for a day in the Mod Fair.

TCTF SWAT: Striker, you're under arrest.
Striker: H4h, y0u c4n'7 570p m3!!!
TCTF SWAT: Damn it, learn to spell!!!
CURRENT PROJECT - 'Nemesis' V1.0 Released

#73 11/02/09 01:11

Gumby

Woohoo, IfD. big_smile

Iritscen: roll
Iritscen: it's amazing this program even works
Gumby: i know
Iritscen: and that statement applies to my code, not just yours

#74 11/02/09 08:11

Leus
Website

Well I dunno maybe I should stay penciled in for the last day 'cause I have some homework to knock out.

#75 11/02/09 14:11

Mukade

@Leus, lol make up your mind smile anyways, idc when you release, just do it before i go offline (usually about 10 or 11pm) so i can post the link and stuff on the first page and try it out smile
@EdT, im sure itll be good smile
@Ifd, hey that's cool man, anything you submit is good, and this doest necessarily have to be a final release, you can add to it and update it anytime

Board footer