Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#51 08/26/11 19:08

Yoriko

Re: Sports

Mukade wrote:

Sounds alot like me Yoriko. Do you take fencing lessons at all, or just do it with people you know for kicks?

I'm taking fencing lessons on a fencing school, we fence with german two handed swords but I've also been thinking about going on fencing lessons for swedish military sabre + dagger aswell as polearm weapons. Polearms cause it can be useful if you need to defend yourself and all you have is a long stick. tongue

Are you into fencing aswell? What weapon/weapons?

-I noticed that the hackers of oni community made a lot of modifications before they locked me up, do you have any idea what they want with an old game? -Modifications? What kind of modifications?
-Hard to tell, without getting a look at things but it looks like they're repurposing it. -Why?
-Beats me, all the game has is brutal melee combat and furious gunplay. -I dont like the sound of that.....

#52 08/27/11 00:08

Mukade

Naw, just the occasional bout with my brother with sticks, but I would definately get into it if I could, and might still in the future. Also into archery, when I can, but I can't shoot in the city, so I don't often get to smile

"He looks mean enough to tear my arm off and beat me to death with it. In fact, he looks mean enough to tear his OWN arm off and beat me to death with it."

#53 01/07/12 13:01

Windy

neutral

Last edited by Windy (01/17/12 11:01)

#54 03/31/12 10:03

berry

Basketball is fun

Hmm...

#55 03/31/12 18:03

wauhti
Website

berry wrote:

Basketball is fun

Basketball is indeed fun. Only ball game that I stand to play. I hate so much playing football. Played basketball 5 years, then quit playing

Only hobby that I have is Taekwon-Do now

cielvalmisrealborderfix2.png
In this world, never knows best

My Channel

#56 04/01/12 12:04

berry

Dislike football too! I rather climb the goal post than play football smile still playing bball, except not so much now. Especially when all the guys that I usually play with hit puberty and are like twice my height  now hmm btw I'm a 152 cm 15 coming 16 year old girl.

Hmm...

Board footer