Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#26 08/19/09 10:08

T_W_D

Re: Where was Griffin?

How? I don't think they'd program her this way.

Fanfiction should be viewed as a property damage.

#27 08/19/09 10:08

Iritscen

I'm pretty sure that's a spambot, I was just waiting for a third post so I could be sure and ban it.

Check out the Anniversary Edition Seven at ae.oni2.net!

#28 08/19/09 12:08

Leus
Website

Weird...  That's definitely part of dream's post last page, but its other post "a good story" doesn't seem to be copied from anywhere in the thread.  Also what kind of spam bot makes two posts?  Lol.

Not denying it, just not really understanding why/what's going on with it.

If we don't change the direction we're going, we'll likely end up where we're headed.

#29 08/19/09 13:08

Iritscen

Hmm, I didn't notice that it copied from dream here.  And yeah, "a good story" seems to be an "original" comment.  I see that sort of thing on other sites too these days.  Probably the spambots use preset phrases that will seem to apply in most situations.  Oh well, guess I'll ban it.

#30 08/19/09 13:08

Iritscen

Of course people will get confused now because there are replies above to a post that has now been deleted, but them's the breaks.  Hmm, two spambots in two days is not cool.

#31 08/19/09 13:08

adorage

oxe161 wrote:

it says graveyard shift. Means the place is pretty dead without anything important goiung on

Ah yes, that's what I meant.  Thanks. Konoko, too, only arrives there on her bike, apparently Shinatama called her. I really wonder where Konoko lives normally - probably another TCTF building.

You're all like... like big fat failure turtles!

#32 08/19/09 13:08

Iritscen

Actually, I always thought Konoko just happened to be returning to HQ at the time.  The attack is just starting at that moment, hence why she manages to get in under the closing door to the parking lot (which closes right after the van crashes into the first floor), so I don't think Shinatama called her there.  Konoko even says in her Diary, "The Syndicate got close to TCTF HQ without us knowing! [..] How the heck did they get through the surveillance drone web that covers the city!?!", so we know it's a surprise attack.

#33 08/19/09 14:08

myplea1

I dunno maybbe she lives there since she was raised and shinitama couldnt have time to call since seconds after the strikers got in, the doors started closing so yes like iritscen said she was most likly already on her way.

Awol

#34 08/19/09 19:08

Leus
Website

Why the hell would someone send a spambot to THIS forum, two make two small and meaningless posts of all things?  That's like the worst and most pointless spambot ever.

If we don't change the direction we're going, we'll likely end up where we're headed.

#35 08/19/09 20:08

Iritscen

Hey, I'm not complaining about an underachieving spambot, and neither should you  cool .  Probably the more prolific spambots are sent to the bigger forums ^_^

#36 08/19/09 20:08

Leus
Website

Lol true.  Not complaining either, just observing.  smile

#37 09/09/09 14:09

Shade

Griffin was staying in his moms basement. tongue

#38 09/11/09 08:09

RuthgerMiles

btw, what is Mukade.. he is human but is he familiar to konoko?

You play to much oni if: You paint your hair purple, call your little brother Muro and beats him up 3 times a day like this...

crazydolfightom4lk0.gif

#39 09/24/09 17:09

Muro

Someone already mentioned this but it was nighttime and the commander was having a sleep or maybe was hitting the night clubs. A guys gotta unwind right  smile

Board footer