Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#26 09/08/09 14:09

T_W_D

Re: Dreams about Oni?

Recalled another one... this time I was Konoko in Daodan mode, on (surprise!) the rooftops, standing and watching the city beneath. For some reason, it was my home city, with a cinema visible ahead.

Fanfiction should be viewed as a property damage.

#27 09/08/09 21:09

Shade

Iritscen wrote:
Shade wrote:

Sorry I wanted to make a new topic big_smile

Sorry, I didn't.  Topic merged.

Damn you Iritscen. I was wondering where my topic went >_>  lol tongue

#28 11/18/09 13:11

Leus
Website

I had a dream I was playing an Oni script in a big field where everyone was constantly fighting and leveling up.  Only I wasn't playing so much as I was in the action.  smile

*Goes to script.*

If we don't change the direction we're going, we'll likely end up where we're headed.

#29 11/18/09 16:11

TOCS

I'v had dreams about this ever since I completed the game back in 2004 (I was stuck at level 14 in 3 years). Once I dreamed about somekinda expansion or sequel named something like "Dark Chronciles", it had a bunch of new maps, and classes, such as an agent.

I remember an airport level similar to the last field in level 4, just alot bigger and with the TCTF fighting the Syndicate with lots of troops.

I do also remember a level, which was like a mix of the 6th/13th and 9th level, which had lots floors (in doubt what it's called on english actualy), and Ninjas everywhere.

The last level was something about Shinatama.. it's a bit blurred actualy, but if I'm right, she turned evil for some reason. She had daodan powers like Konoko, which was kinda scary.

This might sound nerdish.. but in fact this game had some influences in my life.. I can't really explain how, but my grades in school went up when I began to understand the story. (we diden't have english in school before 4 grade, and I was in the second grade when I got the game a.k.a 2001) Especially in my written work my grades got up.. maybe it's caused by the story.. it diffinitely took my imaginations to a new level.

#30 11/18/09 19:11

Lithium

lol i actually somtimes think level 9 and 6 are conected. Because i saw Losrs's movie "Revenge"...hmm is it possible to do a similar thing?

Oni IRC | Kumite! Kumite! Kumite!

#31 11/22/09 00:11

Shade

lol I thought this topic was dead. Oh well I had another dream the other day about Shinitama being possessed by some evil spirit and making her do bad stuff like betraying the TCTF, joining Muro's team etc. Kinda scary. I don't know why most dreams I have about Shinitama being evil.

Board footer