Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#1 08/02/08 02:08

RossyMiles
Website

C Daodan

This is a project I have been working on for a while. This version of the Daodan DLL is written in the C programming language instead of FASM. The advantage of working in C is that I could merge SFeLi and geyser's Daodan DLL code with my OniUSB code (for windowed mode). To install it download vtuneapi.dll and binkplay.exe (links below) and put them in your Oni installation folder (usually "C:\Program Files\Oni"). If it doesn't work, replace your Oni.exe with this one or one from geyser's site (http://geyser.oni2.net/EXE/).

vtuneapi.dll
binkplay.exe

This mod has all the features of the FASM Daodan except custom cheat codes, the pathfinding grid cache fix, the projectile awareness patch and extended ASCII for the pc_east engine. If you have any feature requests/suggestions/bug reports please tell me. A list of extra command line switches can be shown by typing "Oni -help" on the command line. Custom screen resolutions can be added by creating a text file called res.txt and entering custom resoultions in this format:

800x600
1024x768
1152x864

To get the Anniversary Edition working with this mod, go into your edition directory (usually "C:\Program Files\Oni\edition") and replace run_wind.bat and run_full.bat with these:

run_wind.bat
run_full.bat

Some screenshots below:

oni.png
opts.png

Board footer