Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#1 06/15/08 11:06

gosthrider

TXMP change with mac version....

Hi there!

I'm playing Oni on a Mac intel and as I want to change some txmp, I'm using OUP on a virtual XP machine...
No problem using OUP, but when I launch the game the texture I changed is just full white... hmm

As far as I know, mac version of Oni use some .sep file that link something with the txmp include in the .dat files... Could it be the reason why we can't change the texture?

I think I must do something's wrong, but I load some 256 x 256 bmp file, replace it with mip mapping... and it seems ok with OUP.

Thank for help.

#2 06/15/08 11:06

coool

Re: TXMP change with mac version....

I paly on PC and I have a problem like you,I can change txmp by using OUP,but I changed the txmp of w3_phr and bullet,it won't work(full white in game)

#3 06/15/08 12:06

EdT
Website

gosthrider: After you used OUP did you copy back to your Mac all three 3 level files: .dat, .raw and .sep?

You might think of trying out Anniversary Edition http://wiki.oni2.net/AE It makes it very easy to replace txmp files and do a lot of other mods.

#4 06/16/08 11:06

gosthrider

EdT wrote:

gosthrider: After you used OUP did you copy back to your Mac all three 3 level files: .dat, .raw and .sep?

You might think of trying out Anniversary Edition http://wiki.oni2.net/AE It makes it very easy to replace txmp files and do a lot of other mods.

tongue yes I did copy back the 3 level files...

I did give a try to the anniversary edition, but when I want to import a DDS image, the program say that "it's not the good header size"

I think I should try different resolution or other DDS plugin.

#5 06/16/08 13:06

EdT
Website

If you're using Anniversary Edition on the Mac, you will want to import the TXMP file in the TARGA (.tga) format.

#6 06/18/08 14:06

gosthrider

well...

I tried the TGA format it won't take it... sad

the program just want dds.

Board footer