Website

Re: Question regarding Oni PC and Oni comic #0

Darth-Furyan wrote:
Lithium wrote:

That's awesome

It is indeed! But not as awesome as Konoko  cool

I agree.

TvGL1bp.png

Circus Afro, Circus Afro, Polka Dot, Polka Dot!

#27 10/24/14 17:10

Iritscen

Darth-Furyan wrote:

So just read through #1, and you're not missing any pages, you have the full comic on there excluding the advert pages.

Oh, wow.  Looking at issues #2 and #3 again, I see now that the last story pages are numbered 22, whereas the last page of issue #1 is 23.  Somehow a gap in the file numbering got in there at page 19.  I'll fix that; thanks for letting me know that we're not missing anything.

Check out the Anniversary Edition Seven at ae.oni2.net!

#28 10/24/14 19:10

Darth-Furyan

Delano762 wrote:
Darth-Furyan wrote:
Lithium wrote:

That's awesome

It is indeed! But not as awesome as Konoko  cool

I agree.

I love that image!

Iritscen wrote:
Darth-Furyan wrote:

So just read through #1, and you're not missing any pages, you have the full comic on there excluding the advert pages.

Oh, wow.  Looking at issues #2 and #3 again, I see now that the last story pages are numbered 22, whereas the last page of issue #1 is 23.  Somehow a gap in the file numbering got in there at page 19.  I'll fix that; thanks for letting me know that we're not missing anything.

No problem, glad to help.

On a tangent, anyone know of any other official Oni goodies (excluding t-shirts, mousepads and posters etc). I have the ps2 and pc games, the comics, prima guide and the soundtrack so far.

Last edited by Darth-Furyan (10/24/14 19:10)

Muro Listen Portrait:
"A rough sketch for a fly-in portrait from Alex Okita's sketchpad. Was not used, presumably because Muro doesn't listen." cool

#29 10/24/14 22:10

Iritscen

Well, I think you named all the goodies when you excluded them in parentheses!  That was a decent amount of promotional stuff for a game that was hardly AAA.

#30 10/25/14 13:10

Darth-Furyan

Iritscen wrote:

Well, I think you named all the goodies when you excluded them in parentheses!  That was a decent amount of promotional stuff for a game that was hardly AAA.

True true but I'm not too fussed about collecting them, hence why I excluded them, that and the fact that they'd be very very difficult to find nowadays and for a reasonable price if anything, I mean finding comic #0 was a right pain lol.

Cheers for the answer though, I can be content with my current collection of Oni goodness.

Muro Listen Portrait:
"A rough sketch for a fly-in portrait from Alex Okita's sketchpad. Was not used, presumably because Muro doesn't listen." cool

#31 10/25/14 15:10

Iritscen

The only promotional item I think I've ever strongly desired is the door poster with a life-size Konoko: http://wiki.oni2.net/File:ONI_door_poster.jpg

Board footer