Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#1 03/01/14 18:03

Rykeoh

Oni keeps crashing during last video/end credits

This is a very strange issue that Ive been running into for about 2 weeks now. I thought downloading the AE installer and another .dll patch would fix it but neither did. After i beat Mutant Muro (or whatever), the end video begins and automatically puts me in windowed mode in the upper left hand corner of the screen. Also the screen is completely black which is normal I think for running Oni on the newer versions of windows. then the credits role which are sometimes blacked out sometimes not also in windowed mode in the left hand corner of the screen. Ive tried clicking the window but it just auto exits the game and I have also tried not touching anything until the credits are over and that also exits the game after a few seconds. Without completing Oni to get the cheats I really find playing with a great deal of the mods pointless since I want to play with other characters than Kinoko. I really hope someone can help me solve this issue it's extremely annoying. I am about to try the boss fight AGAIN in window mode to see if by some kind of miracle it works.
Thanks in advance
Rykeoh

#2 03/01/14 18:03

Rykeoh

Re: Oni keeps crashing during last video/end credits

Aaaaaaaaaand it worked.... nvm

Board footer