Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#1 01/08/13 17:01

Valkyrur

Enjoying that XIM you bought, TOCS?

Not sure if this is the same TOCS, but I'm pretty sure it is, considering TOCS isn't a common username, plus TOCS did post a thread about Halo in here, and what do you know, this is a TOCS posting about Halo.

http://www.xim3.com/community/index.php?topic=25750.0

So, how's it going with that XIM? Because I don't have problems using the XIM in any FPS games I've played on consoles like you seem to be having. You just need to fine-tune your sensitivity, because, hell, I can do 180's in Black Ops 2 (200 sensitivity) and Halo 4 (Somewhere between 200 and 400, don't know, I did my sensitivity config while ingame.) with a quick flick of my wrist.

This is the same TOCS, right, or did I just waste 5 minutes on pointless keystrokes to brag about my superior XIM Edge settings?

PS: Did you set your game's controller sensitivity to max?

Last edited by Valkyrur (01/08/13 17:01)

SelvariaSigTG_zps73b33612.png

#2 01/08/13 21:01

Samer
Website

Re: Enjoying that XIM you bought, TOCS?

So ... Why not just email him or something

Join our Oni Facebook Group
Check My YouTube Channel for my Oni Videos.
Check My Wiki page for all my stuff

#3 01/09/13 02:01

TOCS

Re: Enjoying that XIM you bought, TOCS?

That TOCS is me. smile And yes, I'm having a bit of a problem getting used to the aim mechanics in Halo. After a few hours I actually managed to find a desirable sensitivity, but the delay/weighted feel the aim has in Halo, is hard to compensate for. When I play all sorts of other games I have no problem, since the aim isn't as accelerated or delayed as what you see in Halo. But thanks for the concern. smile

Board footer