Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#1 12/31/12 16:12

Samer
Website

New year and all that

First off Happy New Year to OCF ...
This community has become an important part of my life since I joined a few years back, when things got bad in real life OCF provided a nice distraction and a sense of belonging, and even though I don't know much about a lot of you, I consider many of you friends, so really wish you all a new year full of success and happiness in all domains.

Out of curiosity how is everyone spending new year's eve ? Personally I'm in bed waiting for electric power to come at 12 am tongue

Join our Oni Facebook Group
Check My YouTube Channel for my Oni Videos.
Check My Wiki page for all my stuff

#2 12/31/12 16:12

Valkyrur

Re: New year and all that

Busy juggling between BO2 and writing right now like always. Not much of a family to visit, not much to do today until I get called in to work again. Maybe have some beer, I don't know. Playing BO2 drunk's a nice way to get an inbox full of hatemail at the end of the day after all the trolling and dragging the team down.

Anyway, I'll probably have my next postings up around/before the 2nd, so watch out, w/e.

SelvariaSigTG_zps73b33612.png

#3 12/31/12 17:12

Iritscen

Working on Oni stuff, then going to bed early so I can get up for work on time.  I'm a party animal.

Check out the Anniversary Edition Seven at ae.oni2.net!

#4 12/31/12 18:12

ltemplar

Happy New Year to all OCF community.

In my case I'm sheering my work between Oni and NEP stuff now.
Then will try to get some sleep(so I'll resembling more human being than the zombie on the morning).

Last edited by ltemplar (12/31/12 18:12)

#5 01/01/13 00:01

Lithium

Listening to music. Happy New Year!

Oni IRC | Kumite! Kumite! Kumite!

#6 01/01/13 06:01

Delano762
Website

I've acctually wasted the entire eve on doing another movie for the school. But that doesn't really hurt, since I've organised a LAN party to compensate that and I've been on my buddy's birthday few days ago.

Anyway, I wish you a Happy New Year, better modding tools/conditions/ideas/etc. and that somebody, somewhere, will decide to make Oni 2, and I also wish you everything, what is good.

Last edited by Delano762 (01/01/13 06:01)

Circus Afro, Circus Afro, Polka Dot, Polka Dot!

Board footer