Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#1 10/27/12 16:10

Samer
Website

How old were they ?

I don't know if it was mentioned somewhere, (cinematic with kerr ?) but how old were konoko and muro approximetly when they were taken by syndicate/ given to tctf .. Like months ? As in babies or toddlers or like 5 to 10 years old .. I'm considering making a young muro and konoko .. Maybe to be used in a flashbak level someday where kerr and james are protecting the kids or something similar. I'm only gonna make them if they're in the 5 to 10 year old range not younger (if younger, the model stance and animation would be difficult).

Last edited by Samer (10/27/12 16:10)

Join our Oni Facebook Group
Check My YouTube Channel for my Oni Videos.
Check My Wiki page for all my stuff

#2 10/27/12 16:10

Valkyrur

Re: How old were they ?

Mai was 7 years old, Muro's age was never stated anywhere, so they might actually be around the same age, but I don't know.

SelvariaSigTG_zps73b33612.png

#3 10/27/12 16:10

Lithium

I'm going to assume 9-10ish

Oni IRC | Kumite! Kumite! Kumite!

#4 10/27/12 18:10

Iritscen

Orphaned at the age of 3, the woman now code-named Konoko has been raised as a ward of the World Coalition Government ever since.

-- http://wiki.oni2.net/Quotes/Manual#Konoko

Ashamed of myself? Griffin made me a monster when I was 07 years old and imprisoned the only man brave enough to try and protect me.

-- http://wiki.oni2.net/Quotes/Speech#Friends

So the Syndicate raid on Hasegawa's Lab was when Mai was 3, and she got her Chrysalis at 7.  Muro's age isn't stated but Konoko does write:

input>blam! love, little sister

-- http://wiki.oni2.net/Quotes/Consoles#ST … inal_Stage

...so we know there's an age difference.

Come on, guys, pick up the slack, I won't always be here to handle these questions tongue

Check out the Anniversary Edition Seven at ae.oni2.net!

#5 10/27/12 18:10

Lithium

Hmm I assume 5-6ish for Muro then

Oni IRC | Kumite! Kumite! Kumite!

#6 02/06/13 00:02

TheCreature

Iritscen wrote:

Just to see how things could work out, here's the kind of timeline I imagine: Muro is born in 2009 and Konoko in 2013.  They are split up by the Syndicate in 2016 when they're 7 and 3 years old.  Konoko has the Daodan implanted in her in 2020 and Muro's is already in him by then.  Muro starts working his way into the Syndicate and takes over by 2024 when he's 15.  That might seem far-fetched, but there have been real-life leaders in their teens (Jeanne Darc, Souji Okita (Edit: Oh, Souji was in his 20s by the time he was leading men, oops...)) and they didn't even have superhuman powers.  When the events of the game happen in 2032, that would make Muro 23 and Konoko 19.

This timeline seems to make most sense to me.  This would put Muro at about 7, and Mai about 3.  If you go to when their Daodan is implanted, Mai is 7 and Muro is 11.

Last edited by TheCreature (02/06/13 12:02)

The artist must bow to the monster of his own imagination.  Promoting the IRC and stuff for the RP: Rules Dice Map and RP

#7 02/06/13 09:02

Iritscen

Actually, when I made that post, I was mis-remembering the manual as saying that Mai was 4 when she was orphaned, but it clearly states "3" as I quoted it above.  So if you change the Syndicate raid in my timeline to 2016, Muro will be 7 and Mai will be 3 when she is "orphaned", i.e., separated from her father (with her mother having obviously already died somewhere between 2013 and 2016).

Check out the Anniversary Edition Seven at ae.oni2.net!

Board footer