Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#101 09/13/12 07:09

ltemplar

Re: Oni_Dark Future_TC

"P.s : glad u've joined the community .. Where have u been hiding all those years"

Working on NEP. if you want to know more , tap in google: NEP+moddb...

What metallic effect?I don't add any materials into textured parts.. because i want it to be looking more cartoon like, not realistic.
Sure why not..

Last edited by ltemplar (09/13/12 07:09)

#102 09/14/12 00:09

EdT
Website

I'm also happy you joined us.  We always had a need for an expert 3D modeler.  Please don't disappear anytime soon.

#103 09/14/12 05:09

ltemplar

Thanks, but I'm not any expert...only simple guy , that like to play witch 3d modeling and moding stuff. Thats all (this is my hobby nothing more)

#104 09/17/12 09:09

ltemplar

I have simply questions.

-Is there a chance to give different glass material to object for example to create destruction(explosion, brake) based on projectile impact?
I saw mod called exploding material ....and wondering why only pistol bullet create this explosion., and others not?

-Is there a chance to give furniture tree different materials , or only one is acceptable?
-How many impact schematics (ONIA) the oni engine can handle?

#105 09/17/12 09:09

Samer
Website

Mm how much it can handle .. Not much .. Currently i have a green hit impact for the grey fury, and an orange hit impact for hayate .. When installed with the exploding barrel or with some weapon mods that modify impacts or add particles, the game crashes.

Join our Oni Facebook Group
Check My YouTube Channel for my Oni Videos.
Check My Wiki page for all my stuff

#106 09/17/12 10:09

ltemplar

My add particles, but not modify ONIA. Do you have crashes when playing alpha version of ODF_TC?

#107 09/17/12 12:09

Samer
Website

No .. I meant those that add new particles of hit impact. Like new weapons which have different impact than original.. Urs don't

#108 09/17/12 13:09

ltemplar

In not going to add new impacts, but new materials, and modify existing impacts to work with them. This will also be needed to modify ONIA. So probably will start crashing anyway. What i want to do..is for example ability to destroy cars , walls, etc but not witch any weapon, but witch proper weapon.(still I can make cars characters, but because there is this 32 chars limit on stage  this will not work). So to create something like that i need ability to blow it up(with sbg for example, not black adder).

That's what i want to know.

Last edited by ltemplar (09/17/12 13:09)

#109 09/25/12 15:09

ltemplar

UPDATE

BGI
-trooper

TCTF

-sniper
-normal
-elite

onidfbgitroopertctflite.jpg

Black ops version

onidfbgitroopertctflite.jpg

Thous are for now simple models and textures. I only need to add weapons holster to them.

Tel me what you think.

Last edited by ltemplar (09/25/12 16:09)

#110 09/25/12 16:09

Samer
Website

I like the tctf sniper and the overall concept of the trooper .. But i thought we agreed for the trooper we will make him using the the bgi agents heads :$ ?
i have a suggestion .. How about i send u the current bgi agents heads and faces ..
Some of the agents have mics, shades, and visors .. I can send u one without any of these stuff, just the basic head mesh and the 6 variants of the face texture and u can modify as u wish .. u can use them and add helemts (like the one in ur screenshot) or visors or mics to them .. There are 6 variants .. So u can make some with closed helemt some with open, some with visor some with goggles etc .. That way they'll fit more with the agents .. What do u think ?

edit: one more suggestion the overall armor shape of the trooper is too reminescent of the tctf one don't u think ? Especially the black one looks too much like the light black tctf .. Can't u make some changes to the armor, example have the thighs partly and wrists armored too. And the pelvis armor maybe make it like the hammer or remove the 4 metal plates that look so much like the tctf

Last edited by Samer (09/25/12 16:09)

#111 09/25/12 16:09

ltemplar

This is ODF_TC topic.

I will create trooper as shown, then if you wish replacing the head will be piece of cake.
BTW. this is BGI light guardian- aka trooper.I have the heavy version(in augmented armor)
+ the security guards and Robots(two versions) in the works.
Wait till i finish them.

#112 09/25/12 16:09

Samer
Website

I don't want to' replace' the head, but we agreed u'd use the bgi agents head and modify them with visors and hemets and all that.. No it won't be a piece of cake to modify the faces with visors and helmets for me u can make the visors and helmets, i can't. 
And yes this is the the thread of odf .. But this character is a BGI character concept (firstly should be discussed on the bgi character thread which would have been the case if u posted the screenshot there, secondly the concept of the character isn't urs originally)

and what do u mean by 2 versions of the robot ? .. Same model i gave u with 2 looks ? Cz there's one i'm gonna make from the link i posted.

#113 09/25/12 16:09

ltemplar

1)Ok i will make the visors for them and others accessories.
2)ODF_TC It main purpose is to modify original levels character look etc.The bgi troopers will be modified to.
3)I want to add many others thing that will simply not fit to original oni. (I have 30+ animations that i will use for creating different H2H , weapons, usage, etc. for ODF_TC)
4)Thous robots will be military version of heavy robots(not thous of BGI original concept)-But off course i will give full permission in using them
5)The original will be for BGI level only. As wrote in BGI topic i will texture them(even started)

To make things crystal clear:

ODF_TC will heavily modify original ONI, changing many aspects of this game..This is Total Conversion not Plug-in.

Last edited by ltemplar (09/25/12 16:09)

#114 09/25/12 16:09

Samer
Website

Of course u're free to do whatever u want with ur mod.. Of odf-tc but for the bgi trooper that's going to be used in the bgi level and the bgi robot and bgi security guard i want to have some input that's all since we agreed on certain stuff i don't want to change what we agreed on.
for odf-tc of course u can make whatever other characters, guards and robots u want, just don't call them bgi tongue
thanks for working on the bgi robot textures and for agreeing to make the accessories for the agents/troopers heads.
btw i posted screenshots of the hammer on my facebook group and he was hugely popular smile many liked ur work.

#115 09/26/12 08:09

ltemplar

"btw i posted screenshots of the hammer on my facebook group and he was hugely popular  many liked ur work."
Interesting.

Yes , as I wrote at the beginning I will do different stuff for ODF_TC. This means levels, characters. textures etc.
The BGI level will be played differently in original ONI(both apartment , tower, abandoned warehouse) than in ODF_TC.
The stuff I agree is for original ONI not for TC to be more precise.
For example.

IN normal oni you have small weapons like pistols ,uzi etc.In ODF_TC- thous will be personal weapons, attached directly to character's moves
Personal means nobody else can use them(disarming this weapons also will be not possible). In ODF_TC- ninjas will be invisible, and have swords, throwing kunais or shurikens..and all will be in black uniforms(no green , blue, red for them).Fighting them will be a hell.
Barabbas in ODF will have integrated additional weapons to his moves. LSD will be more like Bummers from BUBBLEGUM CRISIS.Killing them will be hard(600 hp itch)+integrated weapons )plasma mini rockets.pulsars etc).And few of theirs punches will send you flaying.Military robots will be moving weapon platforms.. heavy but deadly with few really hard H2H moves.
Konoko, furies,ninjas will be more acrobatic.like in anime, etc.

Last edited by ltemplar (09/26/12 08:09)

#116 10/12/12 11:10

ltemplar

Progress..

Kunichis(female ninjas) And Kurenaii(the black one)

simple texturing and body parts swamping (some addition parts)

kurenaikunoichis.jpg

What do you think

Plan to mix furies with ninjas moves + few extra moves of my own..
Kurenaii is a boss char (Maybe playable?)

Last edited by ltemplar (10/12/12 11:10)

#117 10/12/12 14:10

s10k
Website

Look pretty cool that female ninjas.

#118 10/12/12 14:10

Samer
Website

Can i use parts of the black one for Akane too ? sad
i said i'm gonna update jubei and akane and kurenaii looks a lot like what i wanted to do for Akane. (body wise) sad  .. Her moves also sound like Akane's moves : mix of fury and ninja (what she has currently) and i was planning to add some extra moves for her example sword dance and particle based ninja stars throwing
also i want to remind u to keep a copy of the green scout armor of konoko's for Sarai (but no camo textures for Sarai tongue) (if u can send me a copy of it soon, it would be great, even if not complete i'll continue it

#119 10/12/12 15:10

ltemplar

"also i want to remind u to keep a copy of the green scout armor of konoko's for Sarai (but no camo textures for Sarai ) (if u can send me a copy of it soon, it would be great, even if not complete i'll continue it"

I will kept this on mind I assure you.

Yes when released... you can use any parts...I  mix and much of original Ninja body and only in some places improving the model- nothing fancy.

#120 10/31/12 16:10

ltemplar

well my latest work (not ready yet)

updateonkonoko.jpg

And something I'm working on...(with geyser)

wireframeviewhrside.jpg

Last edited by ltemplar (10/31/12 16:10)

#121 10/31/12 16:10

Samer
Website

uhmm so for our bgi project any progress or is it now yours and geyser's project ?
don't you think for the bgi level you should keep posting updates here on the forum so I can be included as it was our project from the beginning ? cz I'm still waiting on updates .. and I asked on the BGI discussion thread to which u didn't reply.

Last edited by Samer (10/31/12 16:10)

#122 10/31/12 16:10

ltemplar

Why do you think everything is around BGI?..No it is separate project.
Heh I didn't check entire forum yet...could you be more precise(about what I should reply)?

#123 10/31/12 17:10

Samer
Website

This :
http://oni.bungie.org/community/forum/v … 451#p43451

and uhmm ... right smile ... ok. If you say so. If it's not bgi may we know what is it ? Looks interesting.
what i was asking about any progress on the apartment/abandoned warehouse level  or troopers or typhoon or scout armor that i'll use for sarai.

Last edited by Samer (10/31/12 17:10)

#124 10/31/12 17:10

ltemplar

"If it's not bgi may we know what is it ?"
No you can't...I will not remove the surprise it's waiting for you guys (i hope we will finish it for Christmas).
The apartment is not ready yet(still creating it don't worry).
Troopers are not ready, typhoon is almost finished(something like 85%..or so)
Scout armor..is now in hold status(some errors i must correct first-to continue it)
I'm also working on other things(surprises)..but I'm really busy with NEP now ..and RL stuff...so this will not be finished anytime soon.

And because I'm not active on forum that doesn't mean that I'm quit moding.

#125 10/31/12 18:10

Knox

ltemplar wrote:

That looks like Konoko in the opening scene. She looks awesome in that.

"New car, caviar, four star daydream, think I'll buy me a football team."
Oni fan since 2001.

Board footer