Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#1 08/09/12 13:08

Samer
Website

Custom Characters Protfolio

well i'm bored tongue and i thought it would be a good idea for me to have some back stories for my characters that tie them more to the original story, and maybe others could expand on that and make more elaborate stories ...

TCTF characters
Casey : casey is a brave tctf officer, speculation is he had a competitive and romantic relationship with konoko. The red head is strong, afraid only of griffin's rage. He always plays by the rules and is genuinely a good guy, he seems unaware of the tctf's 'not so ethical' experiments.

shinitamabot : shinitama got destroyed in the vault, griffin feeling remorse over what he has done to konoko after she spared his life in the vault, ordered tctf scientists to rebuild shinitama and she was given the ability to fight and defend herself so that the incident with muro never happens again. Luckily all the saved memories and data were reserved and she gained some of konoko's characteristics as well.

Golden TCTF : an elite class of TCTF, used only in special missions meant to deal with Muro himself and the BGI, their armor makes them stronger than Blackops and normal SWAT,and at the same time lighter and faster. It's thought that there's another golden armor even stronger and lighter designed for Griffin only.

Other good guys
Hayate: this classic warrior has fought the Syndicate before on his own, when the Syndicate tried to raid his town and destroy the atmospheric processor he was there to defeat them. His father was a scientist who worked closely with james and Kerr but was later murdered by the Syndicate.
His sword is thought to be made of some strange element his father discovered as it was able to tear through the syndicate's armor effortlessly. Finding his father's research he was determined to bring down the Syndicate. He's also aware of the government's and TCTF role in covering up the pollution making him a neutral party and unknowingly to both an ally for konoko.   

Syndicate Characters
Jester was originally 1 of 2 comguys, who got experimented on for chrysalis implantation, the crysalis drove him crazy, he became a lunatic with a 'killer' sense of humor, his lunacy proved hard to control even for muro, eventually he let go of the syndicate and went on his own..

kojiro, muro's right hand man and adviser, the second comguy who got experimented on for a chrysalis, the experiment was done after that of jester, barabas and probably mukade, causing no apparent physical mutation but giving him the ability to regenerate health.

Grey fury was the strongest and most skilled fury selected to get a chrysalis, like kojiro she was given the ability to regenerate health

Regenerating Tanker, the latest in the chrysalis experimentation by the Syndicate, a strange mix of SLD technology and crysallis, is a truly brutal foe. Along with kojiro and grey fury they make up the Skull Team.

BGI characters
BGI executives : the head of the BGI organization, these guys are rarely ever seen. It's thought that they have used special technology making themselves nearly immortal living much more than any human, however they were unable to stop the aging process.

Sarai : (the female BGI boss) second in command to the executives and directly follows their orders, she's ruthless, dangerous and highly skilled and devoted to the BGI.

BGI agents : these guys usually accompany Sarai as her henchmen, they're strong and quick in addition to being highly technologically skilled and weapon experts.

Jubei and Akane : these BGI ninja twins, are double the threat, they are able to bring down the toughest of opponents, synchronizing their attacks, as if they can read each other's minds.

BGI hydra : a female BGI attacker whose legs have been technologically enhanced allowing her to be extremely fast, jump higher and execute highly damaging kicks.

BGI hammer, this giant cyborg, has heavy hammers at the ends of his arms making a contact with his punch almost lethal, punching the ground with his hammers he can generate earthquakes, his heavy armor is immune to bullets and it's hard to knock him down. His kick attacks however are weaker and slower.

BGI typhoon this cyborg is agile and strong, his attacks resemble those of a tornado, able to knockdown several enemies at once.

BGI trooper : this cyborg is extremely brutal, his strength has been technologically enhanced, in addition to being a weapons expert, often accompanies agents on missions.

BGI shocker, originally an agent who lost his arm in a mission, the arm has been replaced with a mechanical one, he's able to generate electricity from it that can stun and knockdown enemies.

Last edited by Samer (08/09/12 18:08)

Join our Oni Facebook Group
Check My YouTube Channel for my Oni Videos.
Check My Wiki page for all my stuff

#2 08/09/12 13:08

Samer
Website

Re: Custom Characters Protfolio

if u're in the mood to read tell me what u think of it, if it's believable and fits with Oni universe.
P.s sorry for the grammar and dictation mistakes.

#3 08/09/12 13:08

Valkyrur

I think it's nice.

I might try to write some of it in to what I'm writing.

SelvariaSigTG_zps73b33612.png

#4 08/09/12 13:08

Samer
Website

I'd appreciate that smile

#5 08/09/12 14:08

EdT
Website

Very good background on the characters.  Hayate... in the China mod, we had him on the side of the Ninjas....  what to do...

#6 08/09/12 14:08

s10k
Website

I guess it will bad guy this time, hope that samer doesn't mind. ^_^

Last edited by s10k (08/09/12 15:08)

#7 08/09/12 18:08

Samer
Website

sure tongue well he's a neutral character so he could go either side tongue

Board footer