Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#26 10/26/11 16:10

Mukade

Re: Phobias?

yeah, I did a couple fillings once with no freezing. I do not recommend it. I'd take a needle in my mouth any day.

"He looks mean enough to tear my arm off and beat me to death with it. In fact, he looks mean enough to tear his OWN arm off and beat me to death with it."

#27 10/26/11 20:10

TheCreature

Ninjas.  They freak me out.

Honestly, if I have a phobia, I haven't found it yet.  Earwigs, maybe.

The artist must bow to the monster of his own imagination.  Promoting the IRC and stuff for the RP: Rules Dice Map and RP

#28 10/26/11 20:10

Mukade

Oh, I forgot one.

Sketchy people at night. Whenever I cross paths with someone that looks remotely hostile at night, I get real anxious, even though the chances of them actually taking any aggressive action against me is practically nothing. I especially fear roving groups of teenagers at night. They're usually drunk, high, or some combination of both, and I'm afraid of drawing any attention from them >_>

"He looks mean enough to tear my arm off and beat me to death with it. In fact, he looks mean enough to tear his OWN arm off and beat me to death with it."

#29 10/27/11 00:10

TheCreature

@mukade:  I get that way too.  Hence, I have taken 8 years of karate.  I also carry a bazooka wherever I go.

Okay, so maybe not the bazooka part.  But I did focus on weapons in training, and know how to improvise almost anything as a weapon.  It's a very calming skill to know.

The artist must bow to the monster of his own imagination.  Promoting the IRC and stuff for the RP: Rules Dice Map and RP

#30 10/27/11 05:10

Yoriko

Being able fence with two handed swords might come in handy lol

I've also got a good couple of years of expierience with Akido and Taido so I know what to do if someone tries to attack me with a fist or kick, however disarming technics might be useful at some point. You never know how far some people would go :rolling:

Last edited by Yoriko (10/27/11 05:10)

-I noticed that the hackers of oni community made a lot of modifications before they locked me up, do you have any idea what they want with an old game? -Modifications? What kind of modifications?
-Hard to tell, without getting a look at things but it looks like they're repurposing it. -Why?
-Beats me, all the game has is brutal melee combat and furious gunplay. -I dont like the sound of that.....

#31 10/27/11 08:10

TheCreature

Disarms... yeah, those got drilled into me.

#32 10/27/11 11:10

Nitr0

I really hate mukades... I can barely look at that ugly hundred leg creature :S

It's strange that I hate mukades in real life, but I love Mukade and his ninjas in Oni smile

Ninjabar thin

#33 10/27/11 13:10

Mukade

yeah, they are kinda creepy O_o

#34 10/27/11 14:10

Yoriko

I like bugs and small creatures. smile My favourite is the Armadillo bug, I like to pick em up and let them hitch a ride on my hand. I also like capturing frogs and toads.

-I noticed that the hackers of oni community made a lot of modifications before they locked me up, do you have any idea what they want with an old game? -Modifications? What kind of modifications?
-Hard to tell, without getting a look at things but it looks like they're repurposing it. -Why?
-Beats me, all the game has is brutal melee combat and furious gunplay. -I dont like the sound of that.....

#35 10/27/11 16:10

TheCreature

Earwigs.  Hate 'em.  I kill them on sight.

#36 10/27/11 18:10

Iritscen

Yoriko wrote:

I like bugs and small creatures. smile My favourite is the Armadillo bug, I like to pick em up and let them hitch a ride on my hand.

That's probably what we call the pillbug here.  Does it roll into a perfect circle when it gets scared?  I use to play in the forest a lot as a kid, so there's not too many bugs that I don't like, besides spiders.  Centipedes are pretty creepy, though.  Earwigs are... unpleasant.  They invade my house every spring or so and drop out of things that earwigs should not be found inside of.

Check out the Anniversary Edition Seven at ae.oni2.net!

#37 10/27/11 20:10

Mukade

Ew, earwigs. I agree with TheCreature. Give no quarter -_-
yeah, here we call Armadillo bugs and pillbugs, we call em Potato Bugs... idk but yeah, I like those. I also like ladybugs smile

And yeah, I really enjoy catching frogs and toads, especially really small ones, they're adorable big_smile

#38 10/27/11 20:10

Yoriko

@Iritscen I'm talking about this little bugger. (bugger/bug get it? hahaha........ahem)

Last edited by Yoriko (10/27/11 20:10)

#39 10/27/11 20:10

Iritscen

Yeah, those are the little guys, I.... huh?!  They're crustaceans?!  What the --!!

Check out the Anniversary Edition Seven at ae.oni2.net!

#40 10/27/11 21:10

Yoriko

Their body type and layering structure of their protection fits into that category. roll

Last edited by Yoriko (10/27/11 21:10)

#41 10/27/11 22:10

Mukade

Yeah, looking at the picture, I do see the crustacean ressemblence. And good to know Potato-Bug is actually a term used and I'm not crazy. I used to love those little guys, don't pay too much attention to them now tho.

#42 01/07/12 12:01

Windy

neutral

Last edited by Windy (01/17/12 11:01)

#43 01/07/12 13:01

Lithium

Kill them all

Oni IRC | Kumite! Kumite! Kumite!

#44 01/07/12 17:01

Delano762
Website

oxe161 wrote:

Kill them all

For once in my life I have to agree with you

Circus Afro, Circus Afro, Polka Dot, Polka Dot!

#45 01/07/12 17:01

Windy

neutral

#46 01/07/12 18:01

Yoriko

It's still a food chain if big people eat smaller people right? Then we wont have a problem.

Last edited by Yoriko (01/07/12 18:01)

#47 01/07/12 18:01

Windy

neutral

#48 01/07/12 21:01

Yoriko

Windy wrote:
Yoriko wrote:

It's still a food chain if big people eat smaller people right? Then we wont have a problem.

What im trying to say is, that every life form on this planet is here for a reason and purpose.
The insects purpose could be to maintain the balance, therefor it is crucial to exist. But you probably knew all this and decided to pretend not to know just for the lulz...

I have dedicated my life for the lulz

#49 03/24/12 11:03

berry

Im seriously afraid of injections. And worms. Yeesh. But more of injections. So far I've cried and squirmed in every single injection. Then there was once this nurse who told me this true story of a boy who moved to much during a jab that the needle broke off and got stuck in his arm hmm  so I had to controll and not move to much. It was difficult. The way worms move are just disgusting. Living in Singapore , a concrete jungle, there's not much wild life to be found in my high rise apartment flat. Finding an insect would be lots of fun to me. I especially like playing with lizards and the daddy long legs spider

Hmm...

#50 03/24/12 11:03

berry

Ok, guess what? The wood louse/pill bug/potato bug is actually edible. Maybe they taste like a potato (potato bug). Haha. Crunchy , crispy potato. Sounds like potato chips smile

Hmm...

Board footer