Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#26 08/21/11 14:08

onirulez

Re: What's your favourite move?

lol maxiez! It says  favorite atack: DEVIL SPIN KICK!!! in your signature yet u still write:

hmmmm
i dont know...
maybe...
the devil spin kick?

"Your mine!"

#27 08/21/11 14:08

Delano762
Website

Time to choose.

Circus Afro, Circus Afro, Polka Dot, Polka Dot!

#28 08/21/11 14:08

maxiez

lol i just know the konoko moves = D

favorite atack:

DEVIL SPIN KICK!!!

#29 08/21/11 15:08

onirulez

I like the running lariat because the particles.

"Your mine!"

#30 08/21/11 16:08

Yoriko

Ninjas running throw, run, step on an opponent in the way and keep on running is equally useful as it is awesome big_smile
From behind: faceplant!

-I noticed that the hackers of oni community made a lot of modifications before they locked me up, do you have any idea what they want with an old game? -Modifications? What kind of modifications?
-Hard to tell, without getting a look at things but it looks like they're repurposing it. -Why?
-Beats me, all the game has is brutal melee combat and furious gunplay. -I dont like the sound of that.....

#31 08/21/11 16:08

Mukade

I love Mai's Side Forward kick. I love how it looks, and it's quite useful as an escape then counterattack move. Looks awesome when used to dodge an attack, then come back and kick them in the head cool

"He looks mean enough to tear my arm off and beat me to death with it. In fact, he looks mean enough to tear his OWN arm off and beat me to death with it."

#32 08/22/11 16:08

maxiez

im lost, i dont know all the movies

and... why the posts is rough and tumble?

favorite atack:

DEVIL SPIN KICK!!!

#33 08/22/11 16:08

Yoriko

What I like to do with ninja and konoko is running backwards, when enemy tries to catch me I do the back running kick, turn 180 degrees and hit them in the face. ^^

-I noticed that the hackers of oni community made a lot of modifications before they locked me up, do you have any idea what they want with an old game? -Modifications? What kind of modifications?
-Hard to tell, without getting a look at things but it looks like they're repurposing it. -Why?
-Beats me, all the game has is brutal melee combat and furious gunplay. -I dont like the sound of that.....

#34 09/02/11 14:09

Den

For me?

Just the ordinary first punch, yes I'm honest. Because nearly every character can link another move after throwing the first punch.

#35 09/02/11 15:09

quarkmac
Website

Crescent Moon Kick all the way!

Although, I do like the Elite disarm of a one-handed weapon from the front.  Just whip that sucker around!!!

We Don't Give The Crescent Moon Kick Nearly As Much Credit As It Deserves!

#36 09/03/11 17:09

Mukade

I find Crescent Moon kick very hard to pull off, and not altogether worth trying. Low damage, nice that it's unblockable though. Sometimes I do it by accident ^_^

"He looks mean enough to tear my arm off and beat me to death with it. In fact, he looks mean enough to tear his OWN arm off and beat me to death with it."

#37 09/03/11 17:09

Den

Neat as well as you can pull off some of konokos moves whilst being a female striker.

#38 09/03/11 21:09

Yoriko

I think you are able to do all of konokos advanced moves and combos with furies, (female striker) Try performing a crescent moon kick with them, it looks awesome when it comes out of those first two quick kicks smile

Board footer