Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#51 08/16/11 17:08

Lukas Kreator

Re: If we were to rank ourselves with Oni Enemies...

Wouldn't sending ISOs to people be illegal?

#52 08/16/11 19:08

Iritscen

Tarik, spam the forum with obscene posts one more time and you'll give me a reason to hand out a temp ban.  Go read a book or walk outside or something.  This is not a place for you to screw around because you're bored or emo or whatever.

Check out the Anniversary Edition Seven at ae.oni2.net!

#53 08/17/11 02:08

Tarik
Banned

Iritscen wrote:

Tarik, spam the forum with obscene posts one more time and you'll give me a reason to hand out a temp ban.  Go read a book or walk outside or something.  This is not a place for you to screw around because you're bored or emo or whatever.

I need ONI in japanese but i cannot buy it cause Japan doesn't sent it outside japan, and that pissed me off cause there is no hope for me getting the japanese one.

#54 08/17/11 02:08

Mukade

Your english seems fine, so I don't know what's wrong with the english version. if you can get the japanese one but legit means, fanatastic, good for you! If you get it by less honest means, sure, but don't involve us in any way. If you can't get it at all, well... life goes on. Playing oni isn't about the language it's in, it's about the game. And I assume you already know the story and dialogue, so getting it in japanese won't change it at all. Muro will still die at the end, Mai's uncle will die saving her even though she has a force shield on, and shinitama will get herself blown up, in english AND japanese.

"He looks mean enough to tear my arm off and beat me to death with it. In fact, he looks mean enough to tear his OWN arm off and beat me to death with it."

#55 08/17/11 02:08

Tarik
Banned

Mukade wrote:

Your english seems fine, so I don't know what's wrong with the english version. if you can get the japanese one but legit means, fanatastic, good for you! If you get it by less honest means, sure, but don't involve us in any way. If you can't get it at all, well... life goes on. Playing oni isn't about the language it's in, it's about the game. And I assume you already know the story and dialogue, so getting it in japanese won't change it at all. Muro will still die at the end, Mai's uncle will die saving her even though she has a force shield on, and shinitama will get herself blown up, in english AND japanese.

I would still like to have the Japanese, i already asked someone to go to Japan and order it and Upload it on Megaupload i don't give a Shit if Bungie doesn't Post the Japanese one in Europe then fuck them.

#56 08/17/11 02:08

Tarik
Banned

Mukade wrote:

And yeah, Mai, didn't have a Forceshield because Kerr would be just stupid to save her.

#57 08/17/11 02:08

Mukade

Wait, how did this conversation end up in THIS thread O_o

For the sake of *on-topic-ism* this is going to be my last post on the subject in this thread.
All I'll say is that there's no logical reason for you to want the Japanese version so badly, but if you really want it, we can't stop you. Just please, stop telling us about it. Everything that can be said about this subject has been said. Anything else is basically just going to be considered spam, and the more you do it, the worse it gets.

"He looks mean enough to tear my arm off and beat me to death with it. In fact, he looks mean enough to tear his OWN arm off and beat me to death with it."

#58 08/17/11 03:08

Tarik
Banned

Mukade wrote:

Wait, how did this conversation end up in THIS thread O_o

For the sake of *on-topic-ism* this is going to be my last post on the subject in this thread.
All I'll say is that there's no logical reason for you to want the Japanese version so badly, but if you really want it, we can't stop you. Just please, stop telling us about it. Everything that can be said about this subject has been said. Anything else is basically just going to be considered spam, and the more you do it, the worse it gets.

Fine, this forum was all about smart people anyway, and i'm not smart.

So i'm not coming back.

#59 08/17/11 03:08

Lithium

See you Friday

Looking at my attitude lately, a Ninja would fit me. Emotionless.

Last edited by Lithium (08/17/11 03:08)

Oni IRC | Kumite! Kumite! Kumite!

Board footer