Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#1 06/23/11 17:06

Siimonster

anniversary edition 2010-05

hi there, I downloaded the newest edition with the new effects like blood and have gone through all the installation process but when I open it up and start to play it doesn't seem to have changed anything at all (i.e. no mod updates). I'm not entirely sure what if there is something i should be doing maybe. anyways if anyone can help out that would be cool :-) I'm running the latest version of snow leopard. cheers

#2 06/23/11 18:06

Siimonster

Re: anniversary edition 2010-05

scrap that i seem to have got it working :-) awesome job by the way. i did have one question, i'm a long time fan of oni (played it through many a times on my mac since i got it) i saw some talks about multiplayer. how and where can i find that? cheers keep up the good work anyways :-)
Sy

#3 06/23/11 18:06

Iritscen

Glad it's working.  Multiplayer is Windows-only so far because it depends on the Daodan DLL, but it's also very primitive so we're still hoping to catch up on the Mac side at some point.  I could be wrong, but nobody's really playing Oni multiplayer yet on a regular basis, just little tests.

Check out the Anniversary Edition Seven at ae.oni2.net!

#4 06/24/11 07:06

Siimonster

ah righty, that sounds pretty cool anyways :-) its still one of the best free form fighting games been made i think. awesome patch anyhow

#5 06/24/11 12:06

Iritscen

On behalf of the community, thanks smile  Make sure to follow the thread in General Discussion for Feral's Intel build, there's more to come.

Check out the Anniversary Edition Seven at ae.oni2.net!

Board footer