Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#51 05/01/11 10:05

Leus
Website

Re: ART Ideas? Requests? share them here =)

If you wanna try more challenging action shots, I suggest either a devil spin kick or a running lariat, either one with a bunch of guys around in a circle all getting hit.  smile  The lariat might be cooler actually.

If we don't change the direction we're going, we'll likely end up where we're headed.

#52 05/01/11 10:05

Delano762
Website

Still hungry for those epic moves. How about Mai breaking Muro's leg? Or doing that butterfly kick? (0:33 and 0:48). Though I have to agree with Leus, since you got that crescent moon kick look very naturally.

Circus Afro, Circus Afro, Polka Dot, Polka Dot!

#53 05/01/11 11:05

Yoriko

How about a disguised Mukade talking with Mai near a cafe exchanging expieriences xD

Ofc then we would have to make up a face for Mukade, or he could just have a big ass sombrero.

Would be kinda cool to see all the syndicate bosses in different settings though.

-I noticed that the hackers of oni community made a lot of modifications before they locked me up, do you have any idea what they want with an old game? -Modifications? What kind of modifications?
-Hard to tell, without getting a look at things but it looks like they're repurposing it. -Why?
-Beats me, all the game has is brutal melee combat and furious gunplay. -I dont like the sound of that.....

#54 05/01/11 12:05

Delano762
Website

Yoriko wrote:

How about a disguised Mukade talking with Mai near a cafe exchanging expieriences xD

Sounds epic, just like this: http://wiki.oni2.net/w/images/e/e8/Arof … any_HP.jpg Wait, isn't it the same? But on second thoughts, yeah, why not.

Last edited by Delano762 (05/01/11 12:05)

Circus Afro, Circus Afro, Polka Dot, Polka Dot!

#55 05/01/11 13:05

Yoriko

Delano762 wrote:
Yoriko wrote:

Sounds epic, just like this: http://wiki.oni2.net/w/images/e/e8/Arof … any_HP.jpg Wait, isn't it the same? But on second thoughts, yeah, why not.

I guess I must have had that in the back of my mind when writing that. smile

-I noticed that the hackers of oni community made a lot of modifications before they locked me up, do you have any idea what they want with an old game? -Modifications? What kind of modifications?
-Hard to tell, without getting a look at things but it looks like they're repurposing it. -Why?
-Beats me, all the game has is brutal melee combat and furious gunplay. -I dont like the sound of that.....

#56 05/01/11 15:05

Leus
Website

"Ofc then we would have to make up a face for Mukade, or he could just have a big ass sombrero."

Loooool.

If we don't change the direction we're going, we'll likely end up where we're headed.

#57 05/01/11 18:05

Gumby

You should draw a picture of me for my avatar. big_smile

Iritscen: roll
Iritscen: it's amazing this program even works
Gumby: i know
Iritscen: and that statement applies to my code, not just yours

#58 05/02/11 10:05

DarkLitria
Website

X_x this one took me long. because of muro and mai proportions. u can tell by the sketch one. but damn i honestly cant draw front face properly loool!

FluxBB bbcode test

i think i'm going to draw the running lariat one big_smile or Casey and Konoko hehe.

No BLOOD no foul.

#59 05/02/11 10:05

Samer
Website

yay love it smile !
i think i should make the outfits u drew for the jamie and james models big_smile

Join our Oni Facebook Group
Check My YouTube Channel for my Oni Videos.
Check My Wiki page for all my stuff

#60 05/02/11 10:05

DarkLitria
Website

cool XD i would luv to see their new clothes in the models.
thanks

No BLOOD no foul.

#61 05/02/11 11:05

DarkLitria
Website

Gumby wrote:

then... i need see a pic then XDDD; lol

No BLOOD no foul.

#62 05/02/11 11:05

Chamyky
Website

Wow, super-nice! The faces really resemble the original ones, in Lorraine's art! That makes for a really nice drawing.
Also the Crescent Kick one is really cool. The effects are quite effective!

Gumby wrote:

Haha, that is definitely something to try. I want to see it.

#63 05/02/11 12:05

Gumby

http://imgur.com/a/NTvaY

Ignore the messy hair and unshaved face. I am very unphotogenic.

Iritscen: roll
Iritscen: it's amazing this program even works
Gumby: i know
Iritscen: and that statement applies to my code, not just yours

#64 05/02/11 13:05

adorage

I like it... I find it appropriate that they're not smiling.

You're all like... like big fat failure turtles!

#65 05/02/11 16:05

DarkLitria
Website

i really love drawing armors but i hate how it turn out bad. black ops one i almost gave up. but i hope the shading does the trick XD;
quick pic of barabas, mukade and Black ops tongue

FluxBB bbcode test

No BLOOD no foul.

#66 05/02/11 16:05

DarkLitria
Website

Leus wrote:

"Ofc then we would have to make up a face for Mukade, or he could just have a big ass sombrero."

lool! hmm if u guys want to make face for mukade, i already thought him as dark hair XP

No BLOOD no foul.

#67 05/02/11 16:05

Lithium

Not bad smile

Oni IRC | Kumite! Kumite! Kumite!

#68 05/02/11 16:05

DarkLitria
Website

thanks ^^

No BLOOD no foul.

#69 05/02/11 17:05

Samer
Website

good armors smile by the way darklitria ... i could use ur help wit some creative concepts http://oni.bungie.org/community/forum/v … hp?id=1394 ... for example the drawing u made of jamie and james inspired me to try to make them for the models.

so i want to make kojiro and shinatamabot another outfit but nothing is coming to mind .. so maybe u could help me with some concepts or artwork of how u think they should look like. besides many new characters suggested here http://oni.bungie.org/community/forum/v … d=1311&p=6 .. example : good, brutal and stealthy mutant konokos.  also screenshots available in that link.

so if u're bored sometime ^_^ maybe take a look at the list of characters and see if anything inspires u to sketch what in ur opinion they should look like, and then i'll try and make them ^_^

#70 05/02/11 21:05

Leus
Website

Beautiful!  I dunno if I've ever seen Barabas drawn out before, I dig it.

Samer, that's a great idea, there are a lot of concepts that have no real form.  If you dig some of them you should give a try to drawin' 'em and maybe give Samer some inspiration to make new models.  big_smile

#71 05/03/11 12:05

Yoriko

About the disguised Mukade idea that I presented: There's a theory that Mukade is wearing full covering armour beacause his skin is mutated like Barabas but to a further extent. We dont know who has evolved with their crhysalis the most of the two or even if they have the same kind implanted but I dont think he'd look close to human.

#72 05/03/11 16:05

Samer
Website

In the joint Story that Leus, mukade and I wrote.

there was this part about mask-less mukade :

"Oh my god mai said startled ! looking at the face of a man or actually half a face the other half was part cyborg and part mutated into white skin like that of Barabas .... it's u ! I remember u ! "

that's how i think he would look like ^_^

#73 05/03/11 17:05

Yoriko

Or he's a centipede underneath! DUN DUN DUN!!

Last edited by Yoriko (05/03/11 17:05)

#74 05/03/11 17:05

Lithium

Eeeeewwwww

Oni IRC | Kumite! Kumite! Kumite!

#75 05/03/11 17:05

Iritscen

Well, we don't really know if the Chrysalis mutates everyone in the same way as Barabas and Muro.  It would be more interesting if individuals had different mutant forms that gave them strengths according to their own style of fighting.  Muro becomes a big monster because he relies on his power, but maybe others like Konoko or Mukade would have a mutant form that favored speed or stealth.  Their skin wouldn't always necessarily be pale and veiny, either.

Check out the Anniversary Edition Seven at ae.oni2.net!

Board footer