Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#1 04/12/11 20:04

Lithium

What Alcohol?

Yeah so today my parents bought some Rompope
1665.jpg
I haven't drank that in 9 years, so I tasted it and right away I felt like spitting it back out, my mouth just burned awful. I couldn't even finish like a 2 sip cup. I used to drink that like a pro when I was 7, and one whole cup! And now that I'm 16 and I can drink more alcohol I can barely even take 5 sips out of it D:
So...yeah...I suck with Alcohol which is good since that means I'm less likely to drink it big_smile

Last edited by Lithium (07/25/11 13:07)

Oni IRC | Kumite! Kumite! Kumite!

#2 04/12/11 20:04

Dirk Gently
Website

Re: What Alcohol?

You have a problem.

#3 04/12/11 22:04

Lithium

Tell me something I don't know

#4 04/13/11 05:04

adorage

Yeah... good thing you got the whole alcohol thing over with when you were 7 smile

You're all like... like big fat failure turtles!

#5 04/13/11 08:04

TOCS

I'm not drinking any alcoholics, but I'd gladly take a challenge on Coca Cola or Red Bull. smile

#6 04/13/11 10:04

Leus
Website

When I turned 21 I got drunk a lot for 4 months.  Then I was like, why?  Alcohol tastes terrible, makes you feel like shit, and makes people into various kinds of assholes.  Also it makes "the other day I punched my friend in the face then threw up on my grandma" a GOOD story.  That on top of its crazy proliferation and acceptance globally--but especially in our culture--was enough evidence for me that that stuff is evil.

If we don't change the direction we're going, we'll likely end up where we're headed.

#7 04/13/11 12:04

TOCS

@ Leus: That's one of the reasons I don't drink. I love being amongst the only ones who can remember everything that happend at a party. Some of these new cider drinks tastes like sugar. Drinking the way people do today is becoming like a kids thing.

#8 04/13/11 16:04

Lithium

adorage wrote:

Yeah... good thing you got the whole alcohol thing over with when you were 7 smile

It doesn't really have a lot of Alcohol but it just burns. So yeah

Leus wrote:

When I turned 21 I got drunk a lot for 4 months.  Then I was like, why?  Alcohol tastes terrible, makes you feel like shit, and makes people into various kinds of assholes.  Also it makes "the other day I punched my friend in the face then threw up on my grandma" a GOOD story.  That on top of its crazy proliferation and acceptance globally--but especially in our culture--was enough evidence for me that that stuff is evil.

Beer tastes horrible, and yeah it's not nice seeing a family member go on a rage because of alcohol and the next day he doesn't remember squat neutral

#9 04/13/11 16:04

Iritscen

A bunch of teetotalers here, huh?  (I don't drink either.)  Or maybe it's simply that most of the ones voting are under 21 and their parents don't give them alcohol to drink smile

Check out the Anniversary Edition Seven at ae.oni2.net!

#10 04/13/11 16:04

Lithium

I can drink so as long as it's in my own house big_smile...but who cares since beer just isn't in my taste

#11 04/13/11 19:04

Dirk Gently
Website

Iritscen wrote:

A bunch of teetotalers here, huh?  (I don't drink either.)  Or maybe it's simply that most of the ones voting are under 21 and their parents don't give them alcohol to drink smile

and it tastes like crap.

#12 04/13/11 22:04

Komanda15

Dirk Gently wrote:
Iritscen wrote:

and it tastes like crap.

Yeah You right

#13 04/13/11 23:04

Komanda15

So Alcohol is crap of shit, Cider is almost shit, Partyes with much alcohol Are very shiti crap. So alcohol its bad. What You think about energetic drinks?

#14 04/13/11 23:04

Leus
Website

Energy drinks are shit too.  I think our dependence on chemicals to be "productive" is scary.  Wide-spread legal drug abuse yo.

If we don't change the direction we're going, we'll likely end up where we're headed.

#15 04/14/11 03:04

Delano762
Website

I don't even have to drink. Bash, Uncyclopedia, Youtube, Team Fortress 2, cup of tea, and I can honestly say that I'M DRUNK - YOU DON'T HAVE AN EXCUSE. On a serious note though, I can't say that I'm a teetotaler...

Circus Afro, Circus Afro, Polka Dot, Polka Dot!

#16 04/14/11 04:04

Komanda15

Yap but My friends drink them every day. Iam not. And Leaus You right its drug Kofein

#17 04/14/11 09:04

adorage

Leus wrote:

That on top of its crazy proliferation and acceptance globally--but especially in our culture--was enough evidence for me that that stuff is evil.

I have an affinity to that line of reasoning too wink

I recently spent 2 months in Bavaria on an internship and there I drank the first beer I liked in my life... but I'm not crazy about alcohol either.

You're all like... like big fat failure turtles!

#18 04/17/11 04:04

Samer
Website

lol @ Leus's story .. not funny but lol tongue
I'm 22 and I don't drink alcohol and intend to never do.
I'm addicted to pepsi though :\

Join our Oni Facebook Group
Check My YouTube Channel for my Oni Videos.
Check My Wiki page for all my stuff

#19 04/17/11 10:04

Lithium

Cola can be pretty addicting, me i'm more of a mountain dew guy

#20 04/17/11 12:04

Delano762
Website

Since some time I drink cold carbonated stuff basically only during summer, because I get ill VERY often from autumn to spring. This winter was great, rarely got ill then, but now I'm dying; guess I'm allergic lol

Last edited by Delano762 (04/17/11 12:04)

Circus Afro, Circus Afro, Polka Dot, Polka Dot!

#21 04/18/11 13:04

brilliant

Leus wrote:

Energy drinks are shit too.  I think our dependence on chemicals to be "productive" is scary.  Wide-spread legal drug abuse yo.

Yeah, and mixing alcohol and energy drinks is really bad. People don't feel like they are very drunk when they drink the two mixed, so they continue drinking so much to the point where they could get alcohol poisoning.

#22 04/18/11 13:04

Leus
Website

Soda's bad too, feels great when you finally quit drinking it.  smile

@brilliant:  I heard of some kids who died from drinking a ton of four lokos and coffee at a LAN party or something.  I think that's why it became illegal actually.

#23 07/25/11 09:07

Tarik
Banned

Ok, First thing you shouldn't be Drinking that at all.
Second thing, what are you trying, to look cool or something cause it ain't.
Try something healthy Marijuana Drink.

Last edited by Tarik (07/25/11 09:07)

#24 07/25/11 11:07

Gumby

Drinking is fine in moderation >_>

Iritscen: roll
Iritscen: it's amazing this program even works
Gumby: i know
Iritscen: and that statement applies to my code, not just yours

#25 07/25/11 11:07

Yoriko

I only drink stuff that tastes good tongue
I like cider but I dont drink it to get drunk so I've never gotten drunk of it ^^
I generally dislike getting affected by alcohol at any rate cause the first thing that fails is your balance sense, and I really like having that. hmm

-I noticed that the hackers of oni community made a lot of modifications before they locked me up, do you have any idea what they want with an old game? -Modifications? What kind of modifications?
-Hard to tell, without getting a look at things but it looks like they're repurposing it. -Why?
-Beats me, all the game has is brutal melee combat and furious gunplay. -I dont like the sound of that.....

Board footer