Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#1 11/02/09 19:11

myplea1

Backthrow glitch

So how many people here enjoy that beautiful yet so very cheap back throw from the front?
I've pulled that move so many times it's quite unfair but still so amusing to watch so far my record is five times in a row can anyone top that?
This was with titan mod on BTW.
cool

Awol

#2 11/02/09 22:11

Leus
Website

Re: Backthrow glitch

All the time man.  It's one of my favorites.

If we don't change the direction we're going, we'll likely end up where we're headed.

#3 11/03/09 00:11

Mukade

a cheap, low trick but i just cant help it wink

"He looks mean enough to tear my arm off and beat me to death with it. In fact, he looks mean enough to tear his OWN arm off and beat me to death with it."

#4 11/03/09 20:11

northero
Website

ok I get wad u mean u juz spam w and punch or kick right after ur throw ? Yeah and it kinda glitches and kinda pulls the enemy to ur front to throw them. smile I use it sometimes when l play new characters like furies i love theier back throws  big_smile  w + kick try it from behind looks very nice

You can fool some of the people all the time and all of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all the people all the time

#5 11/03/09 20:11

Mukade

yeah, with their leg smile more effect with a back or neck crack tho

"He looks mean enough to tear my arm off and beat me to death with it. In fact, he looks mean enough to tear his OWN arm off and beat me to death with it."

#6 11/04/09 09:11

northero
Website

ok I ALWAYS hated muro for that stupid neck crack -,- it makes me lie down on the ground for a moment and incredible damage is done -_- probably the highest damage of all the characters even mutant muro, barabas and mukade =X

You can fool some of the people all the time and all of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all the people all the time

#7 11/04/09 17:11

Mukade

that's what ive been trying to tell myplea, that neck crack does more dmg than back crack, but he thinks theyre the same  neutral

#8 11/05/09 02:11

northero
Website

nah knoko's back crack is painful so is barabas' back crack and running on the back but muro's neck crack is undescridable( did i spell it correctly ? )

Board footer