Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#1 10/29/09 01:10

northero
Website

are u smart ?

I juz got back my examinations results and I got 63% for my overall and 22/39 in my class and 77/150 for the whole of secondary 1. Am I that lousy that my parents were disappointed with me sad  ? I wouldn't say I tried my best but I did study harder during my examinations period less time with oni less time going through u ppl's post and more time on studying.

I'm really saddened by my results and my parents' reaction but I dun really blame them. hmm

Anyone has anything to say on this topic or had the same experience before ? Feel free to share them with all of us neutral . Cyaz

You can fool some of the people all the time and all of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all the people all the time

#2 10/29/09 01:10

Leus
Website

Re: are u smart ?

I usually get good grades...  But I'm not like an academic by any means; I always do the bare-ass minimum at the last-ass minute.

Last edited by Leus (10/29/09 01:10)

If we don't change the direction we're going, we'll likely end up where we're headed.

#3 10/29/09 03:10

Stevinlewis

i got 66.8 % but dont know position in class tongue. But dont be sad cuz u got promoted to sec 2 express right? never drop? Then its okay.

Last edited by Stevinlewis (10/29/09 03:10)

#4 10/29/09 06:10

Samer
Website

I don't think this is relevant to whether u're smart or not tongue

how fast u can pick things up u can consider as "smartness"

but in this case it's u postponed till last minute so u didn't have time to fully absorb the material ... next time study a bit early ^_^ and u'll be fine ... which i should probably be doing too.

Last edited by Samer (10/29/09 06:10)

Join our Oni Facebook Group
Check My YouTube Channel for my Oni Videos.
Check My Wiki page for all my stuff

#5 10/29/09 06:10

northero
Website

lol thx for the advice or advise O.o I'll my best bah hope won't disappoint them in secondary 2  roll

You can fool some of the people all the time and all of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all the people all the time

#6 10/29/09 13:10

T_W_D

When it's about studying, I'm usually like "Phew, I'm not expelled yet!".

Grades mean nothing in everyday life.

but in this case it's u postponed till last minute so u didn't have time to fully absorb the material

Heh heh. A true student can absorb the whole semester course in that last minite. wink

Fanfiction should be viewed as a property damage.

#7 10/29/09 13:10

Leus
Website

Heh heh. A true student can absorb the whole semester course in that last minite.  wink

It's true, that's the only type of student I've ever been able to be and it seems to work alright.

If we don't change the direction we're going, we'll likely end up where we're headed.

#8 10/29/09 14:10

Samer
Website

a true student ^_^ ?

that's why i said smartness is how fast u can pick things up
I can pick things up pretty quick ^_^

but for others who don't have that ability it is better to study along the semester daily to absorb the materiel gradually ^_^ and there's nothing wrong with that .. or wait is that nerdy tongue ? = fat and anti-social for u T_W_D ^_^

I have 3 days to study 6 courses so I'll be doing a lot of cramming too but I'm not worried ^_^

Join our Oni Facebook Group
Check My YouTube Channel for my Oni Videos.
Check My Wiki page for all my stuff

#9 10/29/09 19:10

Leus
Website

^Lol I laughed.

#10 10/29/09 19:10

Mukade

Leus wrote:

I usually get good grades...  But I'm not like an academic by any means; I always do the bare-ass minimum at the last-ass minute.

im exactly the same, except i always somehow manage to get good grades.... i guess it depends on the person....
I do absolutly no studying, but the rason for that is cause i actually listen in class wink
like samer said, im just one of those ppl who picks stuff up fast, although maybe not as fast as him, judging by how fat he did it with XSI

speaking of last minute, i should prolly get to continuing my halloween mod?

---looks at calender

uh oh....

Last edited by Mukade (10/29/09 19:10)

"He looks mean enough to tear my arm off and beat me to death with it. In fact, he looks mean enough to tear his OWN arm off and beat me to death with it."

#11 10/29/09 21:10

Stevinlewis

lol its today (or tomorrow over there) big_smile.

#12 10/29/09 21:10

Mukade

Stevinlewis wrote:

lol its today (or tomorrow over there) big_smile.

huhhhhhh???  neutral

----is confused

"He looks mean enough to tear my arm off and beat me to death with it. In fact, he looks mean enough to tear his OWN arm off and beat me to death with it."

#13 10/29/09 21:10

Leus
Website

Incidentally, it's quite often today.

#14 10/29/09 21:10

Gumby

Except for yesterday.

Iritscen: roll
Iritscen: it's amazing this program even works
Gumby: i know
Iritscen: and that statement applies to my code, not just yours

#15 10/29/09 21:10

Stevinlewis

Okay u guys are getting my confused. What I meant was that over in my country im like 8 hours? or more ahead of your country so... over here its halloween already but over there its GOINg to be halloween. Unless of corse its already passed midnight

#16 10/29/09 21:10

Leus
Website

What dude it's definitely not halloween anywhere on earth right now.

#17 10/29/09 21:10

Mukade

yeah dude, halloween is on the 31st not the 30th big_smile

#18 10/29/09 21:10

Leus
Website

Poor Stevin...  He's gonna be so disappointed when he gets out there in his ninja armor and realizes.

#19 10/30/09 00:10

northero
Website

Leus wrote:

Poor Stevin...  He's gonna be so disappointed when he gets out there in his ninja armor and realizes.

I can't stop laughing -_-

#20 10/30/09 00:10

northero
Website

erm guys in the 2nd month of 2010 I'll be sorry to be less online and less going through u ppl's post coz I'm really going to study so hard to not disappoint my parents again so ya, forgive me  neutral

#21 10/30/09 01:10

Leus
Website

It's cool, man.  Do what you gotta do.  We'll be here.  Unless we leave.   smile

#22 10/30/09 07:10

Stevinlewis

OH DARN! I JUST FOUND OUT TOO! DARN THERE WAS A 31ST OF OCTOBER! Pfft... *slowly takes off ninja armor* why didnt anyone tell me earlier before I ran across my neighbourhood ringing on every house screaming "Trick or Treats!"

#23 10/30/09 07:10

Mukade

very nice stevin, VERY nice....

*applauds*

#24 10/30/09 07:10

northero
Website

Lol omg -_- I would say this is probably once in a lifetime experience to happen lol btw to Leus dun tink u would =P

#25 10/30/09 17:10

Shade

lol I'm lazy at school but I really need to start getting better grades. Being lazy doesn't mean I'm stupid tho.

Last edited by Shade (10/30/09 17:10)

Board footer