Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#26 10/11/09 01:10

Leus
Website

Re: Flag problem

Yeah...  True.

But seriously, no matter what flag I put down, when the line "chr_facetoflag 0 [flag]" executes, I rotate towards one specific direction.  I set my rotation to 0 0 0 in the BINACHAR so now I face directly at the door.  But, yeah, it really doesn't seem to have anything to do with actual flags.

I dunno.  It's really weird.  I agree.  smile

If we don't change the direction we're going, we'll likely end up where we're headed.

#27 10/13/09 13:10

Leus
Website

P.S. ai2_movetoflag works now and facetoflag uses the rotation of the flag not the character.

So basically, everything is working fine now for no reason.  smile  Am I the only one who has such inconsistent and confusing Oni scripting/modding experiences?

If we don't change the direction we're going, we'll likely end up where we're headed.

#28 10/14/09 14:10

Samer
Website

no big_smile when i was adjusting the TRAM's height for the fury throws so casey can use them without sinking into the ground ... like 10 attempts and the xml won't convert ... it did some error then out of a sudden it worked ... hmm I still don't know what I did wrong ... or right for hat matter tongue

Join our Oni Facebook Group
Check My YouTube Channel for my Oni Videos.
Check My Wiki page for all my stuff

#29 10/14/09 19:10

Leus
Website

Yeah that's the problem...  I won't know how to do it right next time.  Lol.

Board footer