Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#1 10/06/09 11:10

Shade

Question about this site :p

Hey guys I've always wanted to ask this. Is this a official site/forum for Oni? Or is this a fan site? I only asked because when I first came here I saw the URL on Bungies site. So I'm just curious. Sorry if anyone gets mad. Sorry if this sounds noobish tongue

Last edited by Shade (10/06/09 11:10)

#2 10/06/09 12:10

dream996

Re: Question about this site :p

forum...........
Oni Central Forum

but i quite wanna know how people come across with this site

PunBB bbcode test

#3 10/06/09 12:10

Iritscen

Hey guys I've always wanted to ask this. Is this a official site/forum for Oni? Or is this a fan site?

You're not the first person to wonder that.  Bungie.org is "just" a fan site.  But the founders were close with Bungie (Cf. Harry getting to personally interview the guys at Bungie West), so we have had a sort of favored position with them compared to the average fan community.  These days, halo.bungie.org is the major intersection between the fandom and the company, more than the other parts of bungie.org, since, out of Bungie's other three major classic IPs, two belong to T2 now, and one hasn't had a new game made for it since 1997.

Check out the Anniversary Edition Seven at ae.oni2.net!

#4 10/06/09 16:10

Lithium

i think i found this out by iritscen, gumby, edt, love_oni,. Cuz i was checking it out on utube. Then on a channel it said "check out OCF" so i came and im here 2day

Oni IRC | Kumite! Kumite! Kumite!

#5 10/06/09 22:10

Mukade

im pretty sure i discovered this forum a long time ago, looking for a fix for Blam error, i then didn't bother coming back on for a couple years, until a couple monthd ago

"He looks mean enough to tear my arm off and beat me to death with it. In fact, he looks mean enough to tear his OWN arm off and beat me to death with it."

#6 10/06/09 22:10

myplea1

You came on when I told you about this forum. I found it from some link on youtube that somebody posted and I thought that this site was pretty cool, so I signed up and told Mukade too come on.

Awol

#7 10/07/09 06:10

TOCS

I'd found the earlier forum back in 2006, about a week before it went down and then I moved here.

#8 10/07/09 16:10

Lithium

hmm back in 08 u could change the forum color can u still do it? or is it gone?

Oni IRC | Kumite! Kumite! Kumite!

#9 10/09/09 11:10

levka1

I just couldnt play Oni cuze my stupid Power supply so i watch all the net for Oni fans and beside russian sites i found dis one

#10 10/09/09 13:10

Mukade

ahhh, those Russians

"He looks mean enough to tear my arm off and beat me to death with it. In fact, he looks mean enough to tear his OWN arm off and beat me to death with it."

Board footer