Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#26 09/17/09 14:09

Mukade

Re: My first model :3

lol, whoops, i thought you wouldnt pull anything up, not a 4k dollar program  big_smile

still 80$ for AC3d?? That seems a little harsh for such a simple program

"He looks mean enough to tear my arm off and beat me to death with it. In fact, he looks mean enough to tear his OWN arm off and beat me to death with it."

#27 09/17/09 15:09

Iritscen

I haven't tried the app, but I see from the website that it has Boolean operations, wrapping/bridging, and UV mapping, so I'd say $80 is very reasonable.

Check out the Anniversary Edition Seven at ae.oni2.net!

#28 09/18/09 13:09

dream996

Na

Last edited by dream996 (09/18/09 14:09)

PunBB bbcode test

#29 09/18/09 14:09

Mukade

nope, sry

"He looks mean enough to tear my arm off and beat me to death with it. In fact, he looks mean enough to tear his OWN arm off and beat me to death with it."

#30 09/18/09 14:09

dream996

Na

Last edited by dream996 (09/18/09 14:09)

PunBB bbcode test

#31 09/18/09 14:09

demos_kratos

I bet you'll get a warning for this, dream996. We've told it here and I'll repeat it. No Warez Here.
If you want to find and dload something, "google it". You're wasting your time by asking us.

P. S. I've got nothing against warez though, but rules are rules. wink

Jente, du er deilig, du er lekker, ihvertfall nå når jeg drikker.
Baby, du har det som trengs, hva er sannsynligheten for at vi to hopper til sengs?
Kan du si meg det? Jeg er ikke så stø i sannsynlighetsregning.

#32 09/18/09 15:09

Iritscen

I can see I missed something since I last checked for new posts.  But trust me, dream, you don't want to get caught asking about where to download something without paying for it, the results won't be pretty.  We let you off the hook last time because you did it by accident.

P.S.: You know, the wonderful thing about capitalism, dream996, is that when you need something, you can usually afford to buy it.  That's because people who need really high-end expensive software are also professionals and make enough money to justify the cost of the software.  People who are only doing something for a hobby look for cheaper software, and guess what?  Everyone has a little money to spend on something that they are genuinely interested in.  Teenagers have part-time jobs; kids have allowances.  There's even free open source software nowadays for almost every purpose, so you have no excuse.  If you actually intend on producing something as a member of the community, instead of merely asking us questions about everything under the sun, then you can show us you're serious by paying for low-end software or, at the very least, finding some free software yourself using a search engine.  We are not your one stop solution for every question that comes to mind.  Stand on your own two legs, young man.

Check out the Anniversary Edition Seven at ae.oni2.net!

#33 09/19/09 06:09

dream996

im sorry guys .....i know nothing about rules =[
and thank you again for leting me off =]

PunBB bbcode test

#34 07/27/12 18:07

Samer
Website

mukade did u ever continue those weapons ?

Join our Oni Facebook Group
Check My YouTube Channel for my Oni Videos.
Check My Wiki page for all my stuff

Board footer