Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#51 12/02/07 11:12

Tyr
Website

Re: Oni Script Editor

You are completely right, geyser. smile
I'll be working on that the next weeks, with a finished script as the end-project of a successful learning "course". wink

#52 12/15/07 11:12

muromad

The link to the download is dead! yikes

#53 12/15/07 14:12

Tyr
Website

The project has been suspended for now, muromad.
If you really want to test it (it's still very buggy though), I'll upload it again.
By the way, I was using a demo version of the programming application, so you'll only be able to download and then test it for 10 days.

#54 08/10/08 11:08

MirZan

oh no all links are dead yikes please can you give me back that download links for winXP

#55 08/10/08 15:08

Tyr
Website

I've updated and uploaded the newest beta version here, which temporarily removes the highlighting and function adding functionality but is still a bit more than notepad at the moment
If you want to download this beta, go here. If you want to try the old version, download this.

Be quick, these versions work for 10 days and 5 minutes sad I'm currently still working on eliminating this effect. Maybe soon I'll update a limitless version, if I get interested again.
Edit: the older version also has some bugs.
Sorry if this isn't helping you, but thanks for the interest big_smile
I'm currently not working on programming at all so this is still the old stuff. If you want to takeover the project, we might be able to work something out (if you're a programmer with REALbasic, of course tongue)

By the way, I've been away for a while (from Oni), but is geyser still not back? hmm Anyways you're making great progress, keep it up.
When it gets possible to create custom levels for Oni, I'll be thankful to you for the rest of time smile

Last edited by Tyr (08/10/08 15:08)

#56 08/10/08 17:08

EdT
Website

Tyr: Maybe one day...
bridge.jpg

But at least we can now export the level's geometry.
http://wiki.oni2.net/AE:Levels

#57 08/11/08 02:08

MirZan

Thanks TYR smile but Please Keep Touch with Oni big_smile

#58 10/30/08 00:10

Ridrave

I Want Oni Script Editor But The Link Is Dead I don't Know Where Else To Find Please Help Me. =3

mycharactercreation1.gif

#59 10/30/08 02:10

Tyr
Website

Ridrave wrote:

I Want Oni Script Editor But The Link Is Dead I don't Know Where Else To Find Please Help Me. =3

Download the latest version, alpha 2.2, here. The limit has been removed but it does not yet have highlighter or any real functions yet.
If you want the older version, or the source files of either, contact me (I still have every file in REALbasic format). Currently I'm too busy to continue this but I might pick it up one day.

Thanks for your interest, but don't keep your hopes up (with this version). roll:D

Last edited by Tyr (10/30/08 02:10)

#60 10/30/08 02:10

Gumby

Haha, I will have to tell geyser about this. smile

Iritscen: roll
Iritscen: it's amazing this program even works
Gumby: i know
Iritscen: and that statement applies to my code, not just yours

#61 12/24/08 03:12

Ridrave

Tyr wrote:
Ridrave wrote:

Download the latest version, alpha 2.2, here. The limit has been removed but it does not yet have highlighter or any real functions yet.
If you want the older version, or the source files of either, contact me (I still have every file in REALbasic format). Currently I'm too busy to continue this but I might pick it up one day.

Thanks for your interest, but don't keep your hopes up (with this version). roll:D

Sorry for the very late reply Tyr, still I never get to the link. But thx any way. I already happy cos I get an oni script website ( http://script10000.oni2.net/scripts.html ) Haha this game still old but rocks..... By the way when I play halo I can hear the game effect is similar to oni example like I can here the Van de Graff (vdg) Pistol shot sound lol. I Love Bungie

mycharactercreation1.gif

#62 02/25/09 12:02

Tyr
Website

This project is now reopened, but by iritscen. Keep your eyes open for updates again soon (not from me, though)! big_smile

Last edited by Tyr (02/25/09 12:02)

#63 02/25/09 13:02

Iritscen

Well, just to be clear, I'm planning to revive the project, but a few other things will have to get done before I start on this.  But thanks to Tyr for the source and for getting the links up again (the ones on xs4all.nl).

Check out the Anniversary Edition Seven at ae.oni2.net!

#64 02/25/09 16:02

Tyr
Website

No problem, glad to hand over the concept smile
Take your time: this program is not really required, but will be a great addition to the modding set we already have, when its finished.
Also: I'm willing to host future versions if webspace is needed.

Last edited by Tyr (02/25/09 16:02)

#65 03/29/09 05:03

onifan

I couldn 't download it. Please check

PunBB bbcode test

#66 03/29/09 05:03

Iritscen

Ah, it seems his page is down again.  Well, I've uploaded what is hopefully the correct executable to the Mod Depot: http://mods.oni2.net/index.php?q=node/61

I didn't take the time to boot up Windows to test it, but that should be the last version, the one without the time limit.  If there's anything wrong with it, let me know.

#67 03/29/09 07:03

Tyr
Website

Is it down again? yikes I'll see what is happening.
At any rate, I've given all files to Iritscen, so he'll support it now. The coming versions made by him will probably be much better in terms functionality and possibilities, and there will be no limits (I used a trial version of the programming environment).

EDIT: I've checked my website, and all the dev files are still online (Iritscen, if you have them, can I take them off again?).
I don't have any public releases online anymore, so thats why the links earlier in the thread are dead.  neutral
From now on, you'll have to rely on Iritscen's links smile

Last edited by Tyr (03/29/09 07:03)

#68 03/29/09 08:03

Iritscen

Tyr wrote:

I don't have any public releases online anymore, so thats why the links earlier in the thread are dead.  neutral
From now on, you'll have to rely on Iritscen's links smile

Ah, okay, I didn't realize that you'd left your public release links down, so I thought everything was down.  But yes, I do have all your dev files now, thank you, you can take them down if you want.  Thanks for your vote of confidence in maintaining OSE, I am eager to get to working on it once I finish a couple other things.

So, again, to anyone who wants the program, I didn't get a chance to run the EXE that I found in OSE-dev, I simply zipped it up with the .dll in the Libs subfolder for Windows users to try. smile  I assume it's 2.2 alpha, the last release I saw Tyr mention.  If I've done anything wrong, let me know and I'll fix the upload that's on the Depot (link is in my prev. post).

#69 06/04/09 10:06

Dr.Karluzz

but the release is 2.2, can you upload the new beta or 5.0?

Press here >>http://www.myPlugoo.com/5PFFKSWC00BKE0D<< for chat with me

#70 06/04/09 12:06

Iritscen

5.0?  Ehh?  Well, there are no newer versions, at any rate.  I am still working on other Oni projects, but eventually I should have time for this one.  For now, the last version is still Tyr's, v2.2a.

#71 07/28/12 08:07

s10k
Website

Hey guys is anybody still working in this project or at least is somebody still interested in something similar? Or do you think notepad/simple text editors is enough?

#72 07/28/12 10:07

Iritscen

Oof, I didn't even remember that I was thinking of working on this.  Unfortunately I've had other projects taking precedence over this for a long time.  I would say it's an open project if someone wants to work on it.  I haven't been doing a lot of scripting, so I can't say whether there's still interest in the project, but at the time, I had wanted to implement things that I thought would be helpful, like auto-complete, syntax help, and documentation on each function/variable, and obviously make builds for both platforms.  It's up to you if you think it's worth the trouble.  Email me if you want the RealBasic files and resources from Tyr's project.

#73 07/28/12 14:07

s10k
Website

I'm just interesting in do something about this, if the community is interested. If the simple/advanced text editors are enough there's no need to waste time in it. Thanks for the support Iritscen although.

#74 07/28/12 18:07

EdT
Website

Personally, I use a text editor for scripting.  The only other things I need is the scripts command page to get the correct spelling and context of the commands: http://ssg.oni2.net/commands.htm  and the flag locations and rotations data: http://geyser.oni2.net/OBD/BINA/OBJC/FLAG/OrderedList/

#75 07/28/12 18:07

Iritscen

Yeah, and as I think about how few people are writing BSL right now, I'm not sure there's going to be a worthwhile user base for the editor.

Board footer