Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#1 11/22/08 19:11

Gumby

Onisplit shell extensions

OSshell.JPG
(No, I haven't released the icons yet...)

http://gumby.oni2.net/shell/extensions.zip

Unzip the folder to "C:\Program Files\Onisplit"

In "Onisplit" you should have Onisplit, a few .bat files, and a .reg file. Open the .reg file and click ok.

Now go to any normal oni file type (.dat, .oni, ,xml, and folders for import:nosep are currently supported), right click it, and select "Onisplit -blahblah". (What might also inadvertantly happen is the Onisplit command becomes default. I don't know)

.dat imports are named by the folder. So importing "level0_files" gives you "level0_files.dat"
.oni extractions puts the files in "XML"
.xml -creates puts the files in the folder above the current folder
.dat exports puts it in a folder named what your dat was named. So exporting "level0_files.dat" puts all the .oni files in "level_0_files"

If this goes over well, I'll update it so it can be placed in any folder you like.

...and add icons for those file types smile

I know I need to add in certain things like importing pictures and such, and an option to import:sep.

I'm sorry if my explanations aren't very clear. I'm also sorry if I change the default file associations on you.

Iritscen: roll
Iritscen: it's amazing this program even works
Gumby: i know
Iritscen: and that statement applies to my code, not just yours

#2 11/23/08 05:11

s10k
Website

Re: Onisplit shell extensions

Nice. Thanks.

#3 08/21/09 22:08

love_Oni

Re: Onisplit shell extensions

Wow nice. This tool will help people easier to work with OniSplit. But it still has some bugs. Are you still working on this Gumby?

The Boy Who Knew Too Much tongue

Board footer