Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#1 08/16/11 03:08

goneba

I'm new to downloading Oni Stuffs HELP!

Well i recently downloaded this AE made in 2009 and i was downloading this Reg Tanker , Hayate and Jester Lately and dragged them into my packages and in the AE Installer only appears Hayate And Reg Tanker and plus when i installed nothing new appeared and then i found out i needed Character Variation thingy and i also dragged it into the packages and still Mutant Jester didn't appear on my AE Check List HELP!

#2 08/16/11 05:08

Dirk Gently
Website

Re: I'm new to downloading Oni Stuffs HELP!

You should be using the latest version of AE, last build I know of was from may of 2010

#3 08/16/11 06:08

goneba

Okay i've changed mine to a latest version and gotten the downloads again but when i press the icon it says Blam! Oni crashed! Help please!

#4 08/16/11 09:08

Samer
Website

the character variant is not to be dragged like a package as it's not a package. says so in the readme, on the depot and in its thread smile .. please follow the readme file that comes with it and if u need help with it recheck the thread. it's called a readme cz u should read it tongue
http://oni.bungie.org/community/forum/v … hp?id=1413

do me a favor and try just jester and regtanker without hayate cz they both don't require the CVF while hayate does.

Join our Oni Facebook Group
Check My YouTube Channel for my Oni Videos.
Check My Wiki page for all my stuff

#5 08/16/11 10:08

goneba

Yes i followed what it said on the readme but when i copy those files from the CVF and put them out and paste on the Original by replaceing it is it suppose to be like that?

#6 08/16/11 11:08

Lukas Kreator

Uh... I'm not sure Jester does not need the CVF... Last time, he didn't work well without it. We should check it, though.

#7 08/16/11 16:08

Samer
Website

yes it is for the character variant thing anyway u can NOW USE THIS EASY TO INSTALL PACKAGE instead :
http://oni.bungie.org/community/forum/v … hp?id=2068

but u said : dragged them into my packages and in the AE Installer only appears Hayate And Reg Tanker

u have no other packages listed in the AE installer, ?  at all, not even the AE packages like UpgradedONCCs ? that's weird. I think u installed the AE wrong.

Last edited by Samer (08/16/11 18:08)

Join our Oni Facebook Group
Check My YouTube Channel for my Oni Videos.
Check My Wiki page for all my stuff

Board footer